Is this worth?

amazon.com/gp/product/B076VFVKGR/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Attached: Capture.png (1552x631, 605K)

Build your own

It's not even that much more expensive than a prebuilt.

Go on PCPartpicker. If its cheaper to build your own then do that. Its not too difficult to determine.

kinda ugly imo, i only baught a pre built because there was no other way to get a 1080 at a non autistic price. id say keep looking maybe you find a better deal, one that may have a higher spec gpu or other parts.

Maybe I'm blind but it doesn't list the RAM speed so that's a red flag

Its 16GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400

Everything is fine except for the RAM speed being unlisted. You might have to upgrade later. But if you want a GPU for reasonable prices then you might just have to take whatever you can get on a prebuilt

Try usig cyberpowerpc’s website directly and see if you can get a better set up

>1070 ti

fuck off back to /v/, gaymer manchild.

Yup it's trash

The only GPU worth buying right now.

then buying all parts from different suppliers, paying shipping for each of them, what if one turns out defective? (like your brain)

just buy it duderino

Kek what a pleb, enjoy your prebuilt with DDR4-2400. God forbid you order parts! Is this Jow Forums or /v/?

nah

Attached: 1490432345556.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

heres something better after spending 5 minutes in pcpp

Attached: bab.jpg (1161x1309, 234K)

Don't listen to any of these faggots . Pre builts can be based. You order them from Amazon prime, gets there in two days. You unbox and download steam and kack off. Just do your research , sometimes these cyber power PC's go on sale. Check em.

>Shintel

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>8600k

Fuck off. 6 threads is fucking useless.

you showed him

Nice contribution

>$1350
>stock Ryzen cooler

Attached: all smiles.jpg (1465x1094, 172K)

>he cant build a pc

>building a pc is hard

muh cores!

It's not hard but for someone who has a full-time job it could be quite tiresome some some parts aren't working and you spend weeks debugging then dealing with different retailers/waiting for shipment etc..

After building PCs since 10 years back I'd just pay people to do it for me nowadays.

nice but why is it so big? needs more mini itx

>some parts aren't working
And you say prebuilt doesn't have that problem?

It's harder for them to blame on user errors and the RMA process is usually simpler. I don't buy prebuilts tho, in my country hardware retailers offer assembly service quite cheap and sometime for free and you get 2 years warranty on the whole build.

Let me guess, you need to ship the whole build for RMA, amirite?

Stock ryzen cooler is perfectly adequate if you aren’t overclocking. I have the spire and its fine.

Stock ryzen cooler is good, yes, but not with $1350.
Furthermore you got X370 with that, hell you don't even know what PSU inside.

yer people who still push i5 now are dumb i3 in 8series is same as i5 in 7 series. best gaming cpu atm is i3 8350k

literally takes an hour or less to build a decent machine. Stop being a lazy faggot.

>cpu overclocks itself from factory

>Buy shitty dell PC with a 6700 and 16GB of ram for 300$ on sale
>Buy 1080Ti for for 700$
>Pay 100 for new PSU, fans and case

Try this and you're getting a lot more un

And no, I'm not an Intel shill, my next build will be a Ryzen 3 for sure

>1 thousand 3 hundred and 50 us dollars (plus tax)
>240GB SSD
also
>The power of intel

Attached: 1509075288803.png (1013x648, 585K)

OP, just bought it. The exact same build is ~50 dollars cheaper minus the included mouse/keyboard. You have to be a literal poorfag to go through the process of ordering individual parts and taking hours to assemble just to save $50.

If it takes you hours to assemble a computer, you are a fucking retard. Have fun with thermal issues 6 months down the line

>poorfag whose time is worth less than $25/hour