My apartment complex joined the botnet

Am I fucked?

Attached: a986fceabe60093c.jpg (4000x3000, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNbwkjPer6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That seems really comfy wish my apartment building had that

Attached: 1516845886100.png (409x409, 157K)

yes

>tfw I don't live in a first world country
Sucks paying for expensive delivery fees and waiting weeks for shit too arrive desu

Attached: 1524995412040.jpg (428x376, 31K)

This more convenient than have to go to the post office.

>botnet
ugh

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-999.png (379x195, 17K)

is this bait

>L-L-Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors

Attached: Amazon Alexaâ„¢.jpg (250x269, 26K)

what is wrong with that? we have these all over my country, they aren't owned by amazon though.
They just send you a text message and an email with code to open the locker, there is nothing that screams botnet about it.

Stop larping, Lain.

Poland?

I wish we had them too, seems very convenient.

>Poland?
yep

Sounds like she's got an organic life fetish.

the only thing inconvenient about it is that there's usually a maximum size they can accommodate, that isn't very big. Like if you want to get a new PC case or something, it won't fit and they won't let you use these things.

what is this? Dont you get your packages delivered to your door? I am confused.

Attached: 36660442_1988206491199241_64594989576880128_n.jpg (1080x1921, 158K)

Often they won't deliver packages unless someone is home to pick them up.

In my apartment, courier's leave the package in a locker nwar our leasing office. You just type a pin or scan a QR and pick it up. That way your package is safer than being at your door and you don't bother staff.

>not owning your own home
I shiggy diggy

>CONVENIENCE IS BAD
Can you please just fucking kill yourself already?

This will weird you the fuck out.
But some people here have jobs.

Also if you're in a huge apartment building delivery people aren't gonna go all the way to your door. There's a central location for packages.

i use the locker often, it's nice cause if you have buyers remorse you don't have to pick it up, it'll ship back to amazon. also nice if you live next door to thieves.

>My apartment
>posts amazon locker name
noice one

is this a image from your apartment? because i live in an apartment just like this

>But some people here have jobs.
Yeah, and oddly enough,they all seem to use Photoshop and Office.

Smash the screen wearing one of those tactical ninja masks
that will teach them
Non-free software = me smash

Attached: SAMHYDEBURN.jpg (639x960, 47K)

I work at whole foods and we have it. It's really cool because I can buy dildos and other secret shit and have it secretely delivered without my room mates knowing I bought them. Max COMF

I don't understand, OP. How do you expect these lockers to negatively affect you?

Here we just have big mailboxes, most packages fit in them

But that's what they are there for, that and cleaning up drunktards' barf. What about THEIR JEHRBS!?!

aka niggers

Id prefer this than having my package delivered to the leasing office that closes 30 minutes before i get home from work

now you can get your programming socks and dildos safely at the confort of home.

>tfw my apartment building has 24/7 concierge who signs for parcels so I just pick them up when I get home

Attached: smug.png (427x576, 310K)

I've worked at places where people would sign for stuff and drop it off at my desk for my last few jobs - is this not the norm?

>Poland?
fyi, inPost lockers are actually all over the planet.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (750x563, 98K)

Just smash the screen bro
then it will go away

Attached: frog.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Same here. No longer will the postman wake me up at 9 am or will the package not be delivered because I:m, out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNbwkjPer6k

Same, but the idea of the botnet device to take some pressure off the concierge because so many people here order shit from amazon all the fucking time that the post room is always full up. As a bonus, it makes returns easier as others have pointed out. We've had a public one across the street from us for a while though.
Not my photo but it looks similar. The exact configuration of large and small lockers is different, I wonder why
Dox me fgt

just put some tape over the camera

OP IS A LIAR

'HIPPO' IS LOCATED IN EASTGATE SHOPPING CENTRE, GLOUCESTER

NOT AN 'APARTMENT COMPLEX'
A PHRASE THAT NO BRIT WOULD USE

>tfw live in south
>2 day shipping almost always takes more then 2 days or cuts it really close
That looks comfy as fuck i wish i had that in my apartment

I already said that's not my photo. And maybe I am a Brit and just trying to confuse you. Or maybe I'm not.

There's a big Amazon distribution center right down the interstate from me. I don't have prime and I get the cheapest slow-ass shipping option, I still get all my shit in one or two days. would recommend

>that post
>those trips
apt

THAT'S MY LOBLAWS

eh, we have that shit in my 3rd world shithole as well, but the gummint runs it, which is far worse.

Attached: Captura.png (701x399, 589K)

I wish we had that so I don't have to worry about my spic and slav neighbors stealing my shit

so... a post office but with a machine instead of a mailman? seems rational

THEY'RE TAKING OUR JOBS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x540, 27K)

It's an apartment complex, they only enter the lobby to drop packages

Monkey
Lambda

Is it just me or is it scary how Loblaws owns almost evert grocery store

Cover the camera with tape

Nah

think about it this way, before the locker, there was no way outside of inconvenient pickup locations that they could know exactly when you got the item.
What use is that? well if you go to pick up a package the second you get the text, it must be A. something essential like your preferred toilet paper. B. some gadget that you're excited to play with C. a coincidence, you were walking right by the locker or you were really bored.

Recommendation: If you're going to use this, wait a standard interval after you get the text to pick it up.