Clover

Fucking add 420chan floens,. I refuse to discuss wresting on /asp/, literally the worst board >:(

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

/wooo/ sucks ass, too. Get a F4W/WON sub and shitpost on THE BOARD~!. Last time I subbed it wasn't as fun as it was in the late 10s, but it's still my favorite wrestling board.

Attached: IMG_0258.jpg (633x640, 61K)

Late 00s, I mean

Add it yourself

also fchan

I've tried so hard to find a Clover alternative but there just isn't, the interface just works very well

FFFFFLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOEEEEEENNNNNSSSSSSSS
Endchan support when?

based floens

floens writes the best shit for phone fags.
there is no better product.
thank you based floens.

Dashchan

Perhaps someone here knows what's going on, lately I've been having trouble posting using a WiFi connection on Clover Dev it says "error posting" and I end up switching to mobile data just to post. I already checked and I'm not banned and also checked posting from a browser using WiFi and have no problems. What could it be?

Forgot to add picture

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-14-20-18-38.png (1440x2698, 343K)

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

Can you post from your phone's browser while on WiFi?

I'm having a similar problem except it's saying that my IP range is banned even though I can post fine from my computer
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-050135.png (1440x2560, 312K)

How well do the apps work? Never used on as I just shitpost on the phone browser instead and like keeping multiple threads open across several tabs, is that possible through these apps?

Are you posting from 4g? I get that stuff almost every time I phonepost but not on my wifi.

Yes. Clover is really awesome to use and available on fdroid. You should check it out.

That only happens when I post on wifi. Cellphone network works fine

Where in the android system are the bookmarked threads saved/cached? I'm digging through the folders in android OS and can't find anything even in the com.floens.chan folder.

Attached: 1523575561250.png (337x248, 130K)

FINALCHAN SUPPORT WHEN

This is shit desu I expected more

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-222255.jpg (1414x2353, 573K)

There are a lot of options you could go through... What about it is disappointing?

Maybe I am just a boomer that is too used to the browser version. I will try it for a day or two and see if I get to liking it. Webms seem slower on clover than browser, and images do load much longer as well. Like it is all pixelated when opening an image for a few seconds. Also im assuming the bookmarking is the tab thing? Also where are the ads? How will I support hiroshimoot with no ads?

Yes I can

>ads
>on the internet

Attached: 1531346875108.jpg (453x504, 72K)

Uboachan support WHEN!?!

>support hiroshimoot

Attached: 2016.jpg (590x477, 132K)

7chan when?

Clover will vanquish dashchan for once and for all if it adds more chans and tweaks some features. Why can't there be a perfect chan reader? It hurts, plus it's basically the same reason for me as

meant for

BASED FLOENS

Floens, I can no longer select 15MB webms for 8ch (only webms right at the limit). You're really hampering my Jenny-posting over there.

Attached: c2c55aa92fac1191b9dc64d40bcddd7e92aee65672c24f40bff8f6ee9914fe9a.jpg (956x1280, 257K)

Cancer

Dashchan is actually really underrated. I use it for 420chan & endchan & lainchan

Only problem is no one has updated it since like 2017 and stuff like seeing the number of replies/images on a thread doesn't work depending on the site.

No it won't, dashchan has external archives support and clover will never ever have them due to incompetence and "muh only chans supported" autismo

no fdroid repo

Where do you faggots even find those shitty Chans? I got enough with this piece of shit website already.

Ignore fake poster, I will try to implement it within the next update!

Does it have the captcha fix from a certain user yet?

B A S E D, now I can discuss my favorite drugs on the go!

How does scroll thread when scrolling images work?
It doesn't place the post with the last image viewed in first place
Using last dev build

What other sites can you add on clover?

Anybody else knows what it could be? I can't post using a wifi connection from Clover but I have no problem posting from a browser.

It places them in the last place here on 3.0.1

Get stable, dumbass

It's literally one app, just install the apk directly

so this.... is the power of mobile posting
wow

Tegaki support when?!

>one app
lol no, you have to install one apk for every imageboard and even to play videos on some phones. Talk about shitty design.

If you use Clover you probably only care about one or two imageboards anyways

FLOOOEEENNSSSS
YOUTUBE TITLE AUTOFETCHING FUCKING WHEN
FLOOOEEENNSSSS

I don't understand, what do you mean?

Image hash filtering when? For when new shit memes pop up ie *snap*.

randomized image md5 fucking when? so i don't have to manually edit my memes to avoid getting filtered

Pretty sure he's telling you to get the stable version

>not using omnichan

please add support for pulling down the image viewer to close it, it's pretty annoying and everyone has implemented it

>you don't need that anyway

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

What the hell is going on?

Attached: 20180717_005234.png (1080x1920, 380K)

Needs danger/u/ support. Put their silly app to shame.