What's the most advanced thing you've ever programmed, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525012327302.webm (640x640, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baesystems-ps.com/pdf/cas_brochure_new_brand.pdf
github.com/enfiskutensykkel/ssd-gpu-dma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably not Jow Forums, but I made a little shmup in C++ with SDL2, if that's anything.

Attached: screenshot.png (360x640, 39K)

universal remote control

E1 protocol analyzer supporting a dozen signaling protocols like SS7 ISUP and remote access over TCP/IP

wtf is this staged or he actually didn't feel that

not everyone is a 13 year old girl who cries as a first reaction.

a gf

Attached: 1505461946639.png (231x218, 7K)

I imagine the state of mind you'd have to be in to be willing to put your hand on a date board would go a long way in slowing down your reactions and pain reception...

- ncurses graphics library to easily make menus
- http 1.0 server with white and black listing
- my own scripting language

wtf is user a pussy or would that actually hurt him?

tic tac toe in terminal

A compiler
A monte carlo algorithm for protein folding
A poker bot
A 3rd party app for some poker sites, using reverse engineering and hotpatching

Mainframe screen scraper

- 3 compilers, 1 interpreter, assembler etc.
- 2 commercial antivirus engine one for desktop one for android
- a bootable C program (wouldn't call it a kernel)
- a custom very scalable server in C (uses epoll), used country wide
- a rootkit for demonstration purpose and a few filesystem minifilter drivers

there are many small things but those are what i remember. the sad thing is that since now i can program whatever i want, the fun has gone. i still fiddle with compiler stuff and av engines mostly, trying to get into deep learning.

Anticheat for internal and external. I wouldnt call it complex so much as a pain in the ass.

Video game mod. Think cops and robbers with virtual economy and items.

>What's the most advanced thing you've ever programmed

A Mormon

Your skull is made out of BONE you retard

Half done basic drawing tool using SDL2

For a class, probably some stupid image recognition thing with really high miss rates.

Hello World

Attached: 1522563277087.jpg (634x471, 45K)

Well, I'm kind of dumb, made a bunch of useless lame stuff back in the day
1. caller ID display, blocker
2. GPS locating software: client, server, website.
3. screen capture, key logger
4. windows start menu text changer

Oh, also made a cash register software
I think someone at college stole this shit and sold it to a restaurant. This one restaurant uses what looks like a clone with some alterations.

I made software to teach kids math. If they got the right answer they got to see tits. Wrong answer and they see dicks.

Im working on an asyncio clone of the django framework (for work). It's hard because django is shit, desu

HRIS used by delta airlines.

Touhou as fuck.
But that sprite seems like it would have a very confusing hitbox.

A C++ script mod for GTA5

MMORPG with a couple of thousand users.

Attached: ss.png (1594x1172, 23K)

gonna be alot a gay retards

baesystems-ps.com/pdf/cas_brochure_new_brand.pdf

Modular avionics, some of which were classified.

very nice

you made it in C?

was it online?

Server is in C, yes. It is online. Actually making my living off it (if barely).

Program that combines multiple RSS feeds into one and uploads it online where my phone can pull it and display it on my homescreen.

A few scapers that download every image from a webcomic

Attached: 1531078167218.png (1066x600, 276K)

made a hello world in go by copying what was on the book. gave up a few days later since it got too complex for me.

A proof of concept music player that doesn't actually play music.
Apparently adding the functionality would be pretty trivial but I don't find it in myself to improve on it, can't be bothered knowing there are thousands of better players already made

Implemented A*, the pathfinding algorithm, in a turn based strategy/RPG game I was making.

Another thing I made was a client to Salesforce's Streaming API so I could get data from Salesforce in real time to use in a piece of machine learning software.

Needleman-Wunsch algorithm to match bases in DNA strands

Whats the name of the game, mang?

From the top of my head:
- a couple of CMS's for my own use (2 or 3 at least)
- extending Wordpress to a ridiculous degree without using external plugins (basically build small social networks out of them)
- an imageboard system that used as little footprint as possible
- a video muxer that read mode2 sectors from a cd image to extract 3 separate audio/video streams (one in a custom format) and combine them to a viewable format.

all of that in php. Fight me.

Windows 10

A chess engine I never finished.

Jesus Christ that webm!

Matlab, but for digital logic simulation. Used an interface I made in JavaFX, circuits were made using a basic set of commands. Could do boolean algebra simplification, truth tables, state machine analysis...

Circuits could be saved as blackboxes which could expose certain nets as inputs and outputs, then could be imported into other circuits and used as components.

Ever hear of Phantasy Star?

Basic webpage.

puts 'hello world'

A script that compresses DNA sequences. Pretty simple though

Attached: 024256.webm (360x640, 1.93M)

yeah PSO; friends and I used to call it "piss online"

Attached: project.jpg (2191x1280, 2.5M)

bot for vidya

Static analyzer for C based on forest automata.

it probably feels like ant bite no biggie

Chess engine with no ai

Half way on bit torrent client

Web robot that applied to jobs

I'm shit but about to start again

A POS in iOS.

this is a little 3D engine i been working on as a side project, not sure where to go with it atm. c++17, bitrate is garbage i know

Attached: thing.webm (1024x576, 2.41M)

BONE?

Attached: bane4k.jpg (937x545, 37K)

I wrote a Mega Man X game engine in C using SDL. I also used the ncurses library to write an interface to the Apple command line audio player afplay.

>POS in iOS
>not sure if POS as in POS or as in POS
>mfw both actually are the same
>mfw iOS is a POS as well
>yes, in both senses

One time I made a program on my TI-84 that counted from 0 to 420 and then said "BLAZE IT"

I was pretty much the coolest kid in school.

FizzBuzz

Kek

I made a Runescape bot many years ago.

A super mario bros clone with level editor and everything on C++ using SFML.

i miss making games.

omg this is fucking impresive user! do you have a blog or something? i want to see more!

meet me at rimmington world 112 now faggot

thanks! atm i haven't published too much about it since i'm waiting to finish up the level editor. the map system works a lot like the build engine, everything's hardware accelerated though. considered starting some kinda devlog somewhere but i'm not sure what platform you'd really do that on

Attached: 1446642518886.png (740x328, 24K)

most bullet hel shmups generally have a small hitbox in its center not the entire thing

I sold my accounts when they were worth something thankfully

What's that for user?

A compiler for a Haskell-like language with an M:N threading run-time.
Drone firmware which had its worst-case execution time proved and then the scheduling was proven feasible with a model checker.

I've done some other stuff as well, but this is at least in the top 5 and the most recent: github.com/enfiskutensykkel/ssd-gpu-dma

Based norwegian ally.

A Convolutional neural network that achieved 97% on CIFAR-10

del c:\ Windows\system32 /f

does nothing on my GNU+Linux/macOS machines.

>github
People still use this?

this is way better with audio

did he dead?

I made a barely-functioning 2d mmo. I gave up on it when I tried to make actual content for it.

This is me, unironically.

Free will.

what's a good alternative?

A voxel engine that stored its base data as 64 bit integers which you could partition however you liked for different materials, block types, etc, then "compiled" it into appropriate geometry, removing any vertices etc that wouldn't be visible in the cases where two blocks sat next to each other. It also had a simple water model based on cellular automata to model water flows and growing puddles from drips, and could also scale voxels appropriately so that one voxel could be replaced by another voxel model to let you do fully destructable environments (bullet holes in walls and so on) - at least in theory. I put it aside a while ago and never got round to picking it back up.

yeah, content creation is the real problem, the engine is only like 10% - 20% of the finished product.

a timesheet application for a govt department.

>a timesheet application

So you installed Excel?

you piece of shit, if you think that excel actually has the power to model the multiple levels of bureaucracy and amibiguity of the rules of govt then you truly are an average Jow Forums brainlet. this application in it's scope absolutely dwarfs the complexity of all these faggy voxel shader/compiler/parser ooh look at me i did post grad cs POS apps already listed. we got the the closest the world has gotten to general AI with this thing. have some fucking respect.

you seem upset

i am a little upset you would belittle my achievement with excel condescencions

>timesheet application
>general AI

What the fuck is it doing?

>lying on the internet

>he doesn't know Excel has AI built-in

how old are you? it's like im third year in the university and cant do shit

This, but unironically.

>AI that operates at the level of government bureaucracy
Congratulations on mastering the IF-THEN statement in Visual Basic.

Attached: 1516229745904.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

>unironically
upvoted

I work in AI, dipshit, Anyone who is serious about this stuff, doesn't touch Excel.

I've watched this video countless times now. I've come to realize that the angry jew man is completely right.

>I work in AI

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6K)