What does Jow Forums think of HP?

What does Jow Forums think of HP?

Attached: rCOctl-3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod+HP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty hit or miss. Definitely wanna consult reviews before purchasing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod+HP

nuff said.

Not bad in general, but the battery life of their laptops is always shit

Older Laserjets were stable as fuck. Probably the best printers around.

Rest is fucking atrocious. Every laptop apart from the Spectre and some Probooks is fragile garbage, consumer printers are all abysmal and both HP 24-port switches I've seen have been defective.

Never used an HP screen, so no impression there.

Horrible Products

Into the trash where it belongs.

They're money comes from speciality printers for advertising agencies or other companies that just want to make giant posters. In fact they don't give half a shit about their consumer products because they spend all their time and R&D funds on 3d prints and specialty inks

I wouldnt buy anything from them for myself or others but you can if you want to

Some of the elitebooks are fine

Attached: HP-EliteBook-Folio-1020-G1.png (964x320, 140K)

THICC

delete this

forgot pic

Attached: 8770w-angle.jpg (1620x1080, 494K)

best laser printer

>elitebook
yeah, real elite with that Intel management backdoor
real elite how a CB radio destroyed mine

We use HP everything hardware at my job. (Fortune 500 office monkey, they must have a contract)

The Elitebook is fine specs wise but everyone has networking issues all the time and it doesn't feel that nice build quality wise. I would not buy one. The monitors are shit compared to Dell.

I have been looking at potentially getting a gaming laptop lately and they don't keep up in that arena either, not in price, build quality, or specs.

>battery life of their laptops is always shit

They're pretty middle of the pack. The only one I find legitimately worth complaining about is the Spectre x360 which ONLY has a 4k screen. I got it anyway and its battery life is acceptable.

Their business and workstation stuff is solid. I work for a huge company and devs only use HP Zbooks and some Macbook Pros at our campus now, I think. I occasionally see older thinkpads floating around but I think they're very old and they may be from a different location. Battery life on my zbook G3 is kinda bad but it's a given since they're plugged in all day and have beefy hardware. Wish they'd update us to the new G5s that came out a while ago

their business class is pretty solid

The HP Gen 7 line of microserver was pretty sweet. Still got two of them going now. Also the Photosmart line of printers are stable as hell (2006 model). Still make ink for them. Used to use it for printing/scanning. But now mostly scanning only. Bout 2 months ago the wife wanted to print some photos. So I go get new ink and some photo paper. Get the printer all setup, ready to go. Load the photos she wanted in Photoshop and then after adjusting a few things, printed them all. Printer printed them, with each one coming out very nice. This after no printing for like 4 yrs. (only scanning). So I guess the older line was just made better or maybe it was the way I took care of it? I dunno. Printer is HP Photosmart C-3140 all in one btw.

Now there is a company who's been dragged through the dirt more times than i can count

The are nice and includet toaster functionality on most of their older stuff.

Not as bad as Oracle.

Shit drivers. Fuck HP

I own an HP monitor, second owner. Not the greatest but it wasn't high-end when it was new, either. Overall quality is good, and the OSD is less cancerous than the Planar and Samsung displays I've used.

Better laptops than Apple

>nu-Jow Forums is too young to remember the Real HP

Attached: hp scope.jpg (1280x720, 130K)