Why are people in tech such faggots?

Why are people in tech such faggots?
They look like faggots with their baby faces and absence of any allusion to muscles and they behave like faggots with their stupid lattes and "down with the system" slogans.

Whenever I walk into an IT meeting, I feel as though I am the manliest person in there. I do not pretend to be chad thundercock but it just makes it so much worse. I loath being surrounded by these estrogen-infused numales. It's almost disgusting.

Just last week I was chatting with some CTO after a conference and he just kept going on and on about how communism is amazing with everybody around us nodding to his words of wisdom. He made me follow him on Twitter. This morning he tweeted about how he talked for over an hour about "fuck capitalism".

I can't go anywhere. IT is the only thing I am good at and get paid well as I also happen to be pretty great at it. Yet these people are unavoidable in this domain. I am not like these people.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (680x861, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unlearning toxic masculinity is a process tied with education and being intellectual. When you have fully developed you'll be surprised about the new experienced you get to try to out without toxic masculinity holding you down.
thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals

>Whenever I walk into an IT meeting, I feel as though I am the manliest person in there.
>He made me follow him on Twitter.

NOPE

>work in texas
>programmer for small company
>most conservative, normal coworkers ever
This is what you get for living in cuckville.

I currently work in a very specific niche. I said "Some CTO" is but he's a pretty important figure in it. I can't afford to kill my career over a twitter follow.

>work in Canada
>programmer for goberment
>Get treaded on daily
This is what I get for living in cuckville

Attached: d28.jpg (640x427, 29K)

i don't feel so Jow Forumsood

Attached: 14664746971890.jpg (320x320, 19K)

things were bad. it is still pretty bad. you are assblasted because your observation is not matching with whatever you have been internalizing up to this point as "ideal" or "good". the identities you perceive as "bad" and find revolting reflect how much of a sheep you are as a human, subconciously being reinforced by institutions and people in power to consider what is "good".
your days are limited, boomer.

Attached: 1525910439299.png (233x216, 7K)

imagine kids who collectively grew up on the internet without real social interactions which could calibrate their personalities, trapped in communities which affirm their flaws and never confront them. imagine they're now all technically adults with jobs

what's worse, some gay looking guy that gets paid or an actual fucking loser faggot who posts a thread like this? kill yourself OP

you sound like a massive faggot

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1750x2500, 511K)

>work in Canada
this explains EVERYTHING.
>tfw your society is so dogshit your gobbermint begs for non native speaking immigrants, regardless of ideological conflicts and violent psychopathic pasts, and hands out free gibmehdats, spending more on them than their own citizens
>because nobody wants to reproduce in such a garbage society
the elites need to get them wageslaves somehow.

also realized why the new captcha is in place, it's so that your posts can be analyzed prior to being sent, if they fit googles propaganda, it's allowed to send, if it don't it gets error and eventually "hurr durr too many requests from your compooper! we locking u out of posting neow!"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x626, 47K)

literally being this retarded

Attached: biff_is_trump.jpg (928x523, 85K)

I work in IT, I'm muscled, I hit the gym regularly.
So I don't look like your typical computer guy.

The only common thing with IT guys I find is a dislike of humanity, anti social tendencies and sometimes arrogance. All of this only comes from having to support a bunch of idiots while reporting to asshole managers

My experince with IT was mediocre
Everyone I worked with was either a know-it-all or clueless idiots
It actually physically hurt when I was near them especially when they talk about the new latest tech news like gaymer shit
Other than that, I guess they looked like faggots to me

>work for the government

Just kill yourself and be done with your boring life. I bet you have a counter for your "number of days remaining til retirement" already.

You're free to create your own IT company full of manly people.

ITT: OP is angry he didn't do well in school and that the people he used to bully now make more money than him

A company consisting only of "brogrammers", working there would be a fate worse than death.

What’s wrong with faggots? Stay in your containment board .

>worrying about masculinity this much
That's how I know you're a closet gay.