Asian fetish

Why are tech geeks such weeabos?

Attached: E078C0F4-CEFF-411D-92D2-82DAD2B81CDD.jpg (1067x716, 164K)

That's not an Asian, just a Canadian.

Chinaman here. It's just like why people buy cheap knockoff Asian goods. Asians themselves are a cheap knockoff race.

asian girls are easy if you're white even if you're socially retarded (speaking from experience)

it's not just tech geeks though, half the couples I see here now are WMAF

it's the other way around. asian girls are pretty aggressive towards twinks with money

Only thing that surprises me about this picture is that Linus is apparently straight.

Because they can't get white women so they settle for less

language and cultural differences can mask the autism

Cuz feminist, SJWs, and fat hog thots like those in slut walks are not what men want for a partner.

He's from Vancouver, it's like 30% Chinese. In the tech field it may as well be 45/35/20 white/asian/indian

t. Vancouver tech worker

because asians make great low T fuck buddys. Have you never had a asian sub at your disposal? you've never lived faggot

>Implying getting a white women isn't settling for less
>Implying asian women aren't superior in every way
enjoy being cucked by Tyrone while you're at work fat boy.

I wonder who's the wife in this relationship

>relationship
Theres no way Linus isn't gay. Hes probably wearing her as a beard so his 12 year old fans don't unsub and start harassing him for being a homosexual.

Kernel Linux Torvalds is in Vancouver, which has a large percentage of Asian people.

this so much

when it even start to rhyme.

Attached: 1527144492685.jpg (1200x1800, 299K)

Most white techies are complete dorks from coddled middle class families who only know anime, safe spaces and their autistic bullshit.

Asian women are less intimidating than white girls because they usually have no self esteem and they tend to be submissive if they aren't westernized already.

The kids turn out completely fucked up, but who cares.

A chink with fake tits and photoshop. These women are the toys of some rich kid whose dad is a senior party member. The average gook has bad teeth and smells like shit.

Just going to leave this here.

Attached: linus_wife.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>projecting this hard

Attached: laf.png (1106x877, 1.58M)

Nooo....
Sauce on the video?

The amount of Asian girls I see with white dudes is disturbing. It's like the 4 chan blacked meme but real.

Well, if you look up the statics, Asian women are most likely to be in interracial relationships (specifically with white men) so, it is pretty much the blacked meme but real.

>pop psychology
I haven't met a single one of you dorks yet who can even talk to anyone who isn't a complete sperg like yourselves.

>I haven't met a single one of you dorks yet who can even talk to anyone who isn't a complete sperg like yourselves.

Oh user, it's not because non-spergs don't browse Jow Forums that you've never met one, it's because you've never left your bedroom.

Fucking destroyed

we don't see asian girls as real people so it's ok to talk to them

we don't have to have emotions like care and concern for someone you love when it's just a walking -_- emote IRL

real women are mean

>oh user
I'm cringing.
>accuses someone of projecting then projects
Trying to see one of you people talk to a project manager or a sales person is probably one of the most awkward moments I deal with at work.

If people who ran tech companies weren't aware of how much of an eyesore you are for the business and put you in your isolation zones, most normal people would have quit tech.

I always thought Linus was gay.

cuz asian chicks make beta dudes feel like they are alphas

Yes, we Asians try to copy the white race through selective breeding. The ones with the lightest skin are marketed as Korean, while the rest are either Japanese or Chinese.

>Theres no way Linus isn't gay
Tell me more dr. Broscience

You wanna know how I could tell you're Asian?

Because I'm disgusted by beta white guys trying to assimilate my culture instead of fixing themselves and fitting in with their own people?

Crazy.

Jow Forumsasianmasculinity is thatta way, go rant there.

This is a tech forum, user.

>their own people
humans are my people, you chinklet
t. Married to asian

this azn dude is angsty

This is in taiwan

Attached: h2v64eibpf811.jpg (2048x1536, 341K)

Why do they date bald white dudes? Rare to see them with a good looking white dude.
>I don't date asian dudes they look like my brother or something
WTF

Attached: 1z6v8h4g98x01.jpg (540x415, 170K)