Anyone else think women programmers shouldn't wear make-up to work?

anyone else think women programmers shouldn't wear make-up to work?
i see many women whom are exceptional programmers.
i'm not a sjw but do recognize that intelligence is socially constructed and institutionalized to encourage "men" and "women" to pursue certain career paths (male->STEM women->clerical)
but women programmers who wear make-up to appear more youthful and feminine at work do not realize they are agents in reinforcing the systems of privilege/oppression they are fighting for.
women with make-up also make me increbidly nervous becuse self-admittingly im a beta orbiter

Attached: 1528507517933.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Kys.

All programmers should be kept naked and in chains so they know they are nothing but pitiful servants of the thinking-machines

>women are to blame for sexism and misogyny
ok incel
also don't tell me what to do

>anyone else think women programmers shouldn't wear make-up to work?
no
>hey are fighting for.
not all women are men-hating feminists, you know

while i don't doubt some women wear makeup because they feel they need to, i know plenty do it simply because they want to, the same reason they wear nice clothes or pick a nice-looking phone cover

Listen. Telling us what you think we ought to wear is exactly the kind of bullshit that you're talking about when you mention 'oppression'.

We wear makeup for ourselves, because it makes us feel like we have actually been vaguely functional and constructive human brings in the morning. Making ourselves look good makes us feel good, to a certain extent. It isn't for you.

As you admit, you're really just projecting your nervousness around women onto us. That's on you, not on us. We are not doing it to flirt with you. There is no reason it should make you nervous. Control yourself, dammit. We are just human beings.

holy fuck these bait threads for the last couple of days. It really is summer

> falling for divide and conquer tactics on Jow Forums

sage all threads involving women in tech

>>>/lolcow/.farm

fpbp

Attached: hideri_gets_fucking_detroit_smashed.jpg (600x600, 182K)

Female programmers shouldn't wear clothes to work, lay alone make up.

Meh, not kinky enough.

Wouldn't be caught dead near that bitter sniping trashboard.

>the purpose of makeup is to (((beautify))) oneself and make others notice them
>how dare people other than chad notice me when I display myself around

Attached: tits or gtfo.png (292x121, 5K)

*snap*
how did you not kill yourself yet

Because I'm not an attention-whore that needs to feed on other people's positive comments to feel good about myself you leddit-fag.

>beta orbiter
There's your problem

What, for responding to OP's shitty thread topic as an user, without tripfagging? Firstly I owe you nothing but contempt for mindlessly chirping this garbage without even thinking about what it was even supposed to mean; and secondly, this is a blue board, so you get this.

Attached: tits.jpg (820x625, 51K)

>I'm not an attention-whore
>so egotistical he thinks he's allowed to sexually harass women in the workplace for the sole reason they want to wear makeup to look pretty
>not even for him
be a dear and neck yourself

>Making ourselves look good makes us feel good, to a certain extent. It isn't for you.

Bullshit. If you get enjoyment out of beautifying your own appearance purely for its own sake you’re a self fetishizing narcissist and a degenerate. Consciously or unconsciously you’re trying to make yourself more fuckable by whichever population you’re sexually interested; which on its own is fine. But don’t pretend that’s not what it is.

Also tits or gtfo

The fact that there’s definitely at least one sincere post in here makes me weep for the state of this fucking board.

Are you sure?
I can't believe this thread isn't just full of trolls trolling trolls.

>degenerate
I bet you post Varg memes on . We put on makeup for the same reason you probably ought to take a shower.

Simply put, it's not narcissism for self-image to affect your mood, and for mood to affect the quality of your work, whether you want to recognise it or not.

Clean yourself up a bit, put on a suit, some nice shoes. It's at least partially about getting yourself into a work mindset by doing something that separates it from a home mindset. Goes double if you ever have to work from home.

If sincerely and honestly responding to an obvious troll thread is all it takes to elicit your tears at the state of this board, I say it's the Lord's work. If a troll posts and no-one replies, is it really still trolling?

Indeed. You need to immediately neck yourself. Can't even click properly you incompetent autist.
>he thinks he's allowed to sexually harass women in the workplace for the sole reason they want to wear makeup to look pretty
Never said that. See there's the problem. Your retarded victim complex. If you do something around people, people will notice it. Don't want autists staring at your cleavage? Don't wear those low cut tops. You are not special. Everyone else in the world doesn't have to worship at your feet. The world wasn't made specifically for you.

>My makeup is for myself
>buying into this bullshit meme
Roasties are fucking braindead. You think those retarded orbiters that cheer you on in instagram are simply doing it because they think your bikini is (((empowering)))?
No one gives a shit about your personal life. Most people simply encourage things that benefit themselves.

You have to go back >>>>/plebbit/

women don't belong in any worthy job, that's a man's place, stop living in the leftist world

Found the incels still responding, bless them.

Don't even have a Reddit or Instagram account. Why would I?

yeah I'm not reading that incel kill yourself

Why arent these trash posts deleted. Almost one every day

Attached: 1531328469720.jpg (460x455, 47K)

Because the mods don't give a shit.

Yet the doll AI thread yesterday (less autistic as this tbf) was deleted?

>muh incel
>yeah I'm not reading that
Every single woman in the world isn't like you, you degenerate roastie. You can either keep deluding yourself and pat each other on the back while doing the same things that are the root cause of the consequences you like to bitch about. Or you can acknowledge the fact that the outside is filled with people who have zero obligation to go out of their way to make you feel like a princess.
It takes two hands to clap. Degeneracy on the part of both creepy orbiters and roasites are reprehensible.

Attached: mfw.png (327x316, 211K)

Eternal summer and angry incels, I'm afraid.

>filled with people who have zero obligation to go out of their way
And yet, here you are, going way out of your way purely to shit on "degenerate" "roasties"? What a coincidence.

Incels like you simply can't resist railing against the merest hint that a girl, any girl, who isn't there for their gratification might invade their precious safe space.

You're really fucking easy to trigger and bait. You never learn. Every damn time, just like clockwork.

I wish I could lament that this yet-another-thread-about-women-in-tech thread destroyed a worthwhile thread, but I see there a post-apoc thread, several consumer rate-my-mobile tech threads, Linux distro recommendations and a browser wars thread. It's sub-2000 /. quality here, including the trolltalk SID, let's face it.

didn't read as well thanks for the (You) and as always, kill yourself

Women who tell themselves that they are putting on makeup for their own good are just lying to themselves. They are brainwashed bimbos like the rest of them.

>imagine being so dependent on what others think that you convince yourself that you are doing everything for yourself and not for them

Women are fucked.

Should be xor doe

>intelligence is socially constructed
>women who wear make-up have internalised misogyny
>admits to being a "beta orbiter"

t. male feminist

Has it ever occurred to you that people, both male and female, WANT to look healthy, young and beautiful? I understand you gave up on yourself but come on.

>muh incel
>triggered
>going way out of your way purely to shit on "degenerate" "roasties"
>leddit spacing
See, instead of having a stroke, go place your ear on the traintracks and try to listen to the sweet melody.
>Incels like you simply can't resist railing against the merest hint that a girl, any girl, who isn't there for their gratification might invade their precious safe space.
You displaying yourself around is enough gratification for degenerate orbiters you dumb roastie. No one cares about you in particular. But some people seem to care about the problems that you bring forward and then blame it on bystanders other than your fellow degenerates and those who feed them. I don't go to the workplace to stare at your tits. But there are degenerates out there that do.The same degenerates that you love so much because they tell you what you want to hear. Not every single man out there is a creepy orbiter. But those people do exist. And autistic roasties like you spoon-feed them what they want. You even buy into their bullshit and parrot it around. which facilitates only them while putting yourself under the delusion of being in control.
The only reason I keep saging and replying to you and is because how hilarious it is to see you reply back exactly like the caricature of a dumb roastie. Facts don't matter to you, only feels. The amount of projection and regurgitation of bullshit that you like to eat up is sad but funny at the same time.
If you ever get knocked up, please abort that shit to become more (((empowered))) instead of spreading your genes.

Yeah, if they haven't found a partner yet and dont have kids. Which basically signals to everyone that already has those accomplishments under the belt or doesn't care for them, that you are an attention starved loser with a low sense of self worth

I don't care. Women can think for themselves.

Woah, I heard autism was pretty rare among females, you must have lost the genetic lottery big time.

all the outreach/minority/diversity programs would suggest otherwise