Yo bill, how does literally every other low battery indicator in the planet work?

>yo bill, how does literally every other low battery indicator in the planet work?
>usually a small text box in one corner that doesn't interfere with what you're doing and you can ignore
>okay real quick imma put ours right in the middle of the screen, be massive and require the user to dismiss it by clicking it

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: fucking garbage.jpg (1366x768, 59K)

>phone shows low battery warning at 15%
>still got at least 2 hours of life
>notebook shows low battery warning at 15%
>dies in 5 minutes
This is what they were thinking

Bill gates hasn't done anything day-to-day at Microsoft since 2006.

>78%
What

It's configurable.

Windows 7 Ultimate doesn't have this problem.

It has the problem of being anti-freedom.

Idk, I feel free while using it.

That's Stockholm syndrome.

Linex is masochism though.

You just sound like a slave and that is very sad.

Speaking from experience, I see..?

No.

Are you working on your windows machine? because that'd explain it.

Sure...

I do some video editing which brings me income, though I would not really call it work.

There you go.

Attached: Camp_ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Because dumb bitches like my gf will Literally use a device until its at 1% then plug it in. If you block out the whole screen then they might listen for once

How about let people use their devices, which they paid for, the way they want to?

most people don't want the device to die and lose their work, even if they don't understand how to check the battery icon in the bottom right

And let them learn the hard way. Don't dumb down things for everybody.

>Don't dumb down things for everybody
We're talking about Windows here. They're well aware that anyone competent uses any other OS

Your battery is bad.

Too bad that isnt how the world works. The world isnt Jow Forums which none of you seem to get.

>set to show the critical battery warning at 78%
>shitpost on Jow Forums that it's the operating systems problem
You can configure it to pop up or not and what percentage it should pop up at.

Anyways, mediocre bait I guess, better than half of the shit people try these days.

>femanon is so stupid, he doesn't know how it even works

Jow Forums is tech illiterate tho.

I don't see a problem with this, plug in your damn computer

what is it with Nazis and being really fucking stupid?

Attached: Mussolini_biografia.jpg (356x480, 70K)

and it still works better than linux ever will

it's not just nazis. it's everyone who thinks they're right.

>Anyone who deviates from the norm is either stupid or pretending

>there is no objectivity in my postmodernist world view, it's all about perspective.
Somethings are unknowable but postmodernists are too dumb to even see it that way

>>Anyone who deviates from the norm is either stupid or pretending
uh, did I say that?

Attached: 1530704676200.jpg (417x386, 205K)

Yeah, you're probably a fuccboi follower who thinks that people with "extreme" ideas are idiots for holding a views you personally find objectionable or "out there".

if you say so

Attached: 1530706576432.png (593x594, 623K)

>JBP
Clean your room bucko.
Stay sober.

My laptop at 15% will give at least another two and a half hours. This isn't 2005 anymore, faggot.

so you think you're right? good for you and good luck with spreading your correct ideas.

>got a job
>work with nogs and poojeets daily
>moved out of my parent's basement
>cleaned my room
>still an evil jew hating natzi
I guess Peterson was a massive faggot all along.

Attached: 1493921947718.png (435x269, 5K)

Good luck spreading yours.

I guess you didn't have a (very good?) dad did you?

Never ever felt the need to smoke weed or act like an unproductive retard as a teen. Must just be you.

My dad was shit, but that didn't make me a racist

>My dad was shit
>didn't make me a racist
Yeah, that's the problem. That's why you needed a good dad.

>Linex is masochism
This

Attached: Harvey.Street.Kids.S01E23E24.Clinging.in.the.Rain.Raccoon.Hoarder.Picture.Show.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD5.1 (1920x1080, 3.15M)

I don't do drugs. It's always left wing retards who smoke pot and drink away the problems they vote into reality.

See You have to be mentally ill not to be a racist. It's recognizing the natural order of things. Water is clear, the sky is blue, and a majority of brown humans are retarded.

you're pretty stupid too, lmao

Attached: 1530646396081.jpg (193x266, 37K)

jesus fuck, where are the fucking mods...

So are the FBI crime statistics that show 15% of the US population committed 50% of violent crimes year after year.

Attached: IMG_20180408_204801.jpg (451x558, 50K)

>15%
>dies in 5 minutes
>being a batterylet

Android also has annoying popups.

that's what happens when you discriminate a group of people into the ghettos :(

I'm but an observer.

what happened?

Attached: 1500082900410.png (669x514, 25K)

>be violent apes
>people don't want to be near you
>"ayo come bak wez entitled to ur wimiz!"
Fuck off. These savages should be enslaved again or deported to Africa. They way they act makes them unfit to live anywhere near civilizations. Hispanics are the same. Even most of politicians in Mexico are of 90%+ Spanish descent. Brown people can't do anything right, and I won't pretend they can to avoid hurting your precious feels.

People don't want to be around racist weenies either.

Attached: ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai_2-11-ruri_gokou-kuroneko-blush-embarrassed-reaction-come (1280x720, 84K)

So why don't negros go back? Many people over the years have offered to pay for them to leave. Seems like they just love the welfare that whites spoonfeed them. Ironic that you'd post an anime image. Asians don't put up with niggers.

Why should they?

Attached: immigration indian.jpg (391x525, 35K)

Why should they be allowed to leech off of welfare and give nothing back?

>muh noble savage
Your image is fake and gay as fuck. Those savages attacked Euopeans from day o one when the Vikings started exploring and left the Americas alone. They were offered an olive branch a million times and kept torturing and raping people, so they earned themselves the trail of tears.

>the native americans ruthlessly defended their homeland but they were defeated so now the current inhabitants shouldn't defend their homeland at all
wat

>Why should they be allowed to leech off of welfare and give nothing back?

I didn't say that

>implying might makes right

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 1530705653981.jpg (725x720, 62K)

Good, so you agree that negros have to gtfo.

sure

Attached: 03a.jpg (600x454, 34K)

>OP about low battery level indicators
>3/4 of the posts are Jow Forums faggotry
what a great webiste have we become

Shut up, autist. This is Jow Forums. Log off and go put some salve on your bottom and call it a day.

ask me how i know you came here from reddit

Different divisions of the company with different goals and internal measurements for success. The very little cohesiveness that they attempt is accomplished through unified mandates that don't correctly communicate intent.

That's why you end up with twenty different file saving dialogues and a battery API that reports low battery at a high percent coupled with a system alert that reports the second it receives a battery alert regardless of content or context.

Microsoft needs the equivalent of "bill gates tries to use microsoft.com" but across the whole damn system.

Of course, "restructuring" (firing) their dedicated, core systems and application qa teams a few years ago is probably a major source of their issues.
But no manager there would dare suggest that if they have any dreams of empire-building.

>using craptop in the first place
What the fuck were OP thinking?

My netbook lives about 8 hours but there's literally 30 minutes from 0% to shut down.

>Linex is masochism though.
Living in Country 404 either.

>current inhabitants shouldn't defend their homeland at all
but you guys dont defend your homeland, youre never done shitting on europe