Are you excited for quantum laser lighting Jow Forums?

Attached: 1501649785716.png (527x685, 218K)

I was about to say something about wildlife getting in the path of the lasers but I just remembered wildlife doesn't exist in china

>2017
no not really

and once again america falls further behind

i find it difficult to believe anything in writing regarding china
show it to us in action or dont bother

>save 2W by constructing a laser thing that takes 600GW to install

nice

Yeah I'm pretty sure all the scientists that worked on this didn't think it through like you have.

Fag.

Or maybe just the fact that we aren't zapping all energy everywhere with lasers is an indication that it's a shit transmission method with realworld drawbacks in atmosphere.

Attached: 1525363992553.gif (500x372, 864K)

There is no clean air for lasers to go through either though.

>David Ho and the Jinjing Co
>city of Fuqing
weak bait

Oh don't worry, it'll be further behind when Energy companies start bribing politicians into keeping what we have now instead of encouraging future tech growth.

why does every one of these 'articles' have the word quantum in it somewhere?

Apparently it's the latest Chinese fascination for some reason.

at least provide a source link.

>Atmospheric losses for blue light lasers and conversion losses to full spectrum light is less than just making light at 95% efficiency with LEDs.
Nope. There's also the part where you're shooting a very narrow beam of high power laser in the air. If a piece of material gets in the path it's going to burn or reflect high intensity light that can blind instantly.

there's no white people in china user

>fog/smog/bird shit
>traffic lights all stop working

Nice

they're probably going to feed the light from a fiberoptic cable. I highly doubt they are going to cast the beam out in air to a bunch of globes.

oh ok. "cabling infrastructure"

nevermind. this is dumb.

Ho&Co
Fuqing

I all i read is china to poor to place copper wires.

>blue light laser
blue is literally where electromagnetic waves start having enough energy to rip electrons off atoms

this shit is going to be constantly creating ozone

Great, then it cleans China's air like an ozone generator

There's not enough copper in all the known reserves of the world to give the same amount of wires that say, the UK, France, the US, etc. have per capita to the rest of the world.

i guess we'll just have to deindustrialize the west then