110 iq

>110 iq
>You will never be relevant in tech field
JUST

Attached: 1430453422386.png (633x758, 30K)

You will never be relevant anywhere

iq at early age (psychologist administered) 144
iq at adulthood (psychologist administered) 123
I don't feel any different

>135 IQ
>can't program
>shit at math theory
>prefer neetdom over wagecuckery
>barely made it through university
>incel

damn it feels good to not be a brainlet

Attached: 1420565690261.jpg (274x321, 26K)

>not being a brainlet
>iq tests make you smart or dumb.
Anyone can learn if they're taught in a way they understand and can build off of. Anything like saying ' I'm too dumb look at this arbitrary test that says so ' is making excuses. Einstein said you can teach physics to a barmaid if you're a good teacher.

>Non psychiatrist claiming something about psychiatry is true because he is famous in his own field
Spoken like a true sub 80iq monkey. If IQ is arbitary then why does it correlate with monetary and educational success?

idk how i feel about it, but a belief heard passed around regarding IQ is that it is more important to play to your "IQ bracket's" advantage than it is to actually have a high IQ.

If I have a 180 IQ (lol) but I do nothing with it because I can't relate to anyone in the environment I've put myself in, I'm a dumber fuck than a 110 IQ individual who understands this principle (according to this belief).

just food for thot.

but don't let "low" (actually, above avg. by definition) IQ be a crutch.

Because of your wishful thinking. Correlation =/= causation, too.

It's sad to see intelligent people go down the drain after high school, getting attatched to weed, girls, alcohol, etc. Just the lack of discipline in general in modern society.

>Durr correalation =/= causation hurr
>Who cares if single psychometric is accurate when weeding out people good in maths, science, making money and papers lmao
>Lack of police wont increase unsolved crime xd
>statistics are meaningless
Kys

There's still hope

Attached: 1525960421566.jpg (220x332, 15K)

I can go pay my psychologist to sign a paper with "u habe 150 IQ points" so what of it?

Are you pretening?

110 iq Is more than enough you cuck, check out the graph

Attached: men_iq_2.jpg (518x989, 97K)

No?

Median is still 126 points. 16 points of deviation is huge

>Kys
Ow the edge

More police would probably decrease crime rate but not unsolved crimes, dumb brainlet.

Not even that.
>There aren't corrupt or lazy cops

>I was born into 1%
>Im still just another ordinary person

Not administered by anything other than standardized tests and meme iq tests but
>IQ at 5-10: 90ish
>IQ at teens: 120-125
>IQ at adulthood: 125-130
I was a poor immigrant kid with illiterate parents though.

>tfw was intelligent
>tfw went down the drain without any girls, weed, or alcohol
i...i guess i really am pathetic

REEEEE ROASTIES

Feynman had an IQ of 125 and IQ tests back then were way easier. If you want an actually good metric why don't you base it off of the grades you get in your math/coding classes?

Jow Forums will do that to you

>Always wanted an IT Office Job
>Finally get an office job, it fucking sucks

I run copper and fiber aerial telephone cable now.

Fuck offices

can't wait to get into office politics

>140 IQ
>lazy af
>0 motivation
>won't achieve anything 'cuz I never get shit done

>grades
Maybe if the grades are only based on exams that don't have any problems similar to homework or exams that you've seen before because that would be too easy.

>146
>also creative

I'll make sure to hire you guys when I'm head of macropenis or something
>as janitors lol

>falling for the IQ meme
You are not as smart as you think you are.

>ITT: retarded teenagers

>using a one dimensional made up metric to measure value of person
>not just using skin color

>133 iq
>lost interest in school in 2nd grade, did exactly jackshit nothing since that point both at school and at home
>still finished with averages grades
>spend all my time at computers
>some company employed me, still tinker at my own computers while I'm supposed to be working
life isn't so bad i guess

Attached: 1445294810109.gif (300x456, 567K)

You think it's sad to see intelligent people figuring out how to obtain life's greatest pleasures? What the fuck is wrong with you, user? I mean, alcohol is shit, but I have my drugs of choice, so I don't judge.

>increasing cops only increase useless cops
Huh

It was probably just a typo and your real IQ is 13.5

IQ is a meme.

Pff, you're dumb :)

Attached: Femanon_mensa_no_IQ_1462922255568.png (1178x604, 24K)

Because people who are dumb get lower IQ scores. If you were to become smarter afterwards, it wouldn't matter as much
>inb4 you can't become smarter
source.

>literally giving a shit about IQ scores

Quora posters need to leave.

If you got a low IQ score, wouldn't it be even more awesome if you did succeed in something? That should motivate you, if you give a shit about a number.

my IQ is in the 140s but it hasn't helped me with jack shit, if anything just the fact that I know what it is made me lazy and complacent during a lot of the years I should have been focusing in school

Actually around the same for me too
Iq at 13 was around 145-150
While my iq a year ago (at 22) was 126

I feel a bit dumber than my young self tho

Even if your IQ was higher you'd still be replaced by an 82 IQ Indian; tech jobs are a meme.

why am i still failing everything?

Attached: graph.png (634x412, 15K)

>IQ being direct, objective and reliable intelligence meter
This is your brain on burger.
Fuck off.

Because IQ isn't everything no matter how much some shitty cock waving teenegers would make you believe.

That's a terrible out of context excuse of a point. You just off'd yourself and are laughing stock.
This and a whole world of studies would not contradict you, just say that it takes more than IQ to understand intelligence and mesure it.
Fuck off.

no way a 135 IQ cannot into programming

>never took a IQ test, probably 95 IQ
>just enjoy programming and working in it

just enjoy programming bro

It's by far best predictor on individual performance on any field.

emotional intelligence is a fucking meme

I am 108 iq brainlet an i failed my calculus exam. I still have problem with limits of trygonometric functions. Should i just use l'hopital?