What the FUCK is wrong with tech youtubers?

What the FUCK is wrong with tech youtubers?

>Is [two year old device] still worth it?
>Is [6 month old smart phone] still worth it?
>The truth about [soon-to-be-released device]
>Why I bought [three year old device]

Attached: 1530531704529.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EisG4sOSNKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are just trying to provide the content that normies find interesting. That's all there is to it, basically.

>hero iz pajeet *burps* an i show you how to activate windows for free
>comment section filled with his clan

What the FUCK is wrong with tech youtubers' watchers? I mean - why the fuck they even exist?

>hero iz pajeet today i show you had to install i3wm on your ubuntu

pajeets find comforting that there's an american dude talking shit about Apple.

That is all.

Also? MONEYZ!

>wrong
This is what happens when people's only incentive to work is for money.

Most are superficial label readers like Linus. Some suck the corporate dick and only make advertisement videos that are disguised as reviews.
I can't find comparisons of Quadro M2000 and P2000 or reviews where both are included because nobody seems to fucking care. Why could this be? Could there be a reason for it?

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

modern day commercials

stop subscribing to ads

/thread

It's clickbait mate

>open up tech youtube video
>Hey whats going on guys, its YA boi back at it again with another video

Every tech YTer only reviews the $2000 laptops.

Haven't seen this pasta before

Attached: spaghet.png (996x561, 615K)

>Watching tech youtubers
You did this to yourself
Only watch people who can actually dissemble them or know
something outside of the spec sheet of smartphones.

>This [device] changes EVERYTHING

Attached: technigger.jpg (483x507, 38K)

It's all one big corporate jewtube clickbait advertisement system. It's all designed to make money. For the content makers, the harware/software makers and goytube iteslf. Dumb fuck 12 year olds and consumer fucktards lap up shit like LTT.
Brainwashed spastics.

I don't watch them they get suggested to me retard

Clickbait titles actually work! More at 11.

Would you autists watch a laid back Jow Forums type show on yt with opinions on tech news and devices pertaining to foss?

Maybe some shit talking, and /o/ + /diy/ stuff.

>everyone suddenly posts video reviews of the same product or combo of products within a few hours of each other

they don't want to make a video that no one will watch

You're looking at relatively esoteric products, and beyond that not exactly being a magnet for content, if you're playing at that level of obscurity its kinda assumed that you have the ability to read assessments and facts about each product and synthesise your own opinion.

is it sponsored? it's shill shit. only watch channels which show hobo builds who still kick ass on a habitual basis

Because the technological singularity's favoritism is biased to those who can serve its own interests, and driving the market that causes for it its own industry is one short-sighted way an individual can secure his value in the eyes of the single most intelligence on the planet.

>why do they want to make all that easy money?

If you don't like it just don't watch.

There's a market for these videos. Poor people who can't buy the latest and greatest tech look up older products since now the prices have dropped down to where they can afford it.

>open youtube review of consumer electronics device
>brown hand enters frame
>close tab

Could be interesting. Just be sure to use freedom-respecting software.

HELLO IT IZ ME MY NAME IS BASHIR AND THIS IS MY CHANNEL INDIA TECH GOODS AND TODAY I SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN USE UBUNTU ON YOUR MAC BOOK PRO

>on yt
Nope

I know that feel. I also started to notice that people are addicted to video games. I stopped playing them, and suddenly I saw them everywhere.

This is moot with brown skin, right? The face looks extremely familiar.

>Hello sir pajeettech here today we will install the lineage os on galaxy core

Sure. I like Level1News, but they rarely cover free software, and they focus too much on consumer crap. I would love someone from Jow Forums to cover more niche stuff, like RISC-V, ActivityPub and Matrix, GuixSD, etc.

Das wayciss man

Everything has its pluses and minuses. We need to learn then how to use an internet. Rather than chatting with someone endlessly, or just for liking some pictures cause of our stupid habits. I'd rather go through to the rainy day or night to meet someone who I love, than chit-chat online and go to sleep. Yes, I am consumed too from the internet, that's why I'm here, I guess. But there are none outside, so I'm alone with my own.

too true to be funny

youtu.be/EisG4sOSNKw

what an ugly nerd

Whats a moot

iz pajeet tech nyuuz

>x device long term review!
>3 months
>hey guys this is austin!
>is x worth it?
>

>Howdy... YouTube... So... This... Video.... Umm...

Attached: Tyripcod.png (514x437, 9K)