How do you erase yourself from the internet and the deep web? How do you eradicate all traces of your online existence...

How do you erase yourself from the internet and the deep web? How do you eradicate all traces of your online existence? How do you vanish from databases?

Attached: smoke_plume.jpg (4209x2801, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't...?

Wait like 10-20 years

T-thanks NSA

I that your ETA on ww3?
No problem. Keep giving me more of your data

Hard to get my data if I don't generate any data. How you do stop that which has no life?

You can do it if you are in Europe

but then I would have to convert to Islam. No thanks.

>Hard to get my data if I don't generate any data. How you do stop that which has no life?
you're generating data posting here, nitwit

yeah, very little. I'm talking about the big picture. If my life is meaningless and no one gives a damn about me, and I accomplish nothing, what data matters?

nothing matters when you look at it like that

Any thing that can be sold matters to someone.
They wont care about you just the data

exactly. the more relevant you are, the more data you generate. if you can't opt out of big data, opt out of life!

This inst r9k kek

data is data.
it doesnt need to be personal for it to be important. ever heard of anonymous telemetry? how you -use- the internet, apps and technology is already valuable data to many companies.

not that many companies care about individuals personally.

Data is not just data. Relevance is everything. If the data is irrelevant to all meaningful things, it's noise.

OP here. I don't care about telemetry. I only care about data that relates to my identity.

Would you consider what you look up on the internet relative information to who you are?

Only if it can be traced back to me by anyone else in a meaningful way.

If you were never popular , or barely popular , you can just delete all your stuff leave and never come back. Even if something of yours is out there nobody will look for it most likely.

However if you are popular then , never.

I think only my mom has pictures of me at this point

Same here. shut-in life has some benefits

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

OP here:
To be honest I don't want anyone to rely on me or for me to rely on anyone else. I don't like the concept of society. I had myself sterilized to prevent from ever being trapped into a life contract with someone.

There is nothing more irresponsible than breeding.

stallman.org/articles/children.html