I know that Kode with Klossy is/was a coding boot camp thing, but are there tutorials or webinars available too?

I know that Kode with Klossy is/was a coding boot camp thing, but are there tutorials or webinars available too?

I have a very rudimentary knowledge of programming so I'd like to sincerely try learning through the program. I'm curious how much Ruby or Python or whatever I'd actually learn.

Attached: story-20170113165507-kwk-hero-image-670x447_resized_670x447.jpg (670x447, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learnpythonthehardway.org/python3/
learnrubythehardway.org/book/
learnxinyminutes.com/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/ruby/
docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to be an underage girl to get in their program. nice try pedo

google

"coding boot camp"

To be fair I actually didn't look into the registration details at all. But they would even restrict access to the remote coursework?

I know what they are. I was wondering if hers had any online materials which parallel the KwK boot camp.

it's probably too advanced for you

Attached: koding.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

kode w/ kloss was never about learning to code. it was about girl power. don't expect to learn anything substantial through it.

Attached: np8a1y7gkmh01.jpg (869x1776, 211K)

too flat

that's not real is it

Attached: 1528480307607.jpg (500x332, 31K)

I sincerely thought that was a fake tweet meme.

does this still exist two years later or are we beating a dead horse

Looks like it might be dead. The most recent news updates on the site are from Dec 2016. I guess I'll never find out the quality of her courses.

how come everyone that replied is a taylor swift fan?

Get freebasic, fuck around with it until you can do the fuck you want, then learn C.
Programming you only learn if you treat it as some sort of very autistic game.

>(a > b && b < a)

Attached: BC0F7304-FA0E-45B2-A0B6-DAFF332F8346.jpg (240x250, 17K)

other than it become inefficient and fucking retarded
if a == 10 and b == 10
it returns 5?

hmm

Just read Learn Python the Hard Way

It is you fucking retard

It's that time of the year again!

I comment my code a lot. Am I secretly a gurl? Can I be employed to fill the girly quotes in Google?

Forget about their website, it seems that they are only active on instagram
This is Karlie's latest post about KodeKlossy

Attached: kllk.png (817x601, 530K)

good to see she's still doing the lord's work, whoring for insta traffic

cd..

dat guy's function

Attached: carmarck.jpg (530x424, 37K)

>make a tech event
>have no clue what the fuck you're actually doing
>you're not even ashamed to show what a fucking clueless asshat your are
>it still counts because ???

When did this become a thing? Why aren't people laughing about a farce like this?

Are you not?

that excludes a==b

>supernova ascent

lmao

[spoiler]No[/spoiler]

Attached: 1520461625438.jpg (640x604, 53K)

kek, you think that learning code matters. They probabil got a decent job by playing with fingers in hair... The company accepted them just because the HR think productivity grow with beautiful females at work or some bullshit and because they knew the basics.

Attached: Fedora-Transparent-Background.png (900x675, 262K)

>returns inside conditions
That shit won't even compile lol dumb bitch baka

can we stop posting this stupid woman I'm tired of seeing her ugly face in Jow Forums

>the hard way series is bretty gud
learnpythonthehardway.org/python3/
learnrubythehardway.org/book/

>learn x in y minutes is good for a whirlwind intro to any language
learnxinyminutes.com/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/ruby/

>the official python tutorial is quite complete
docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html

what's wrong with returning inside conditions?

you can absolutely return from inside a condition block. the girls code here is shit but it's better than the guy's. at least with the girls code i don't have to find a copy of the IEEE-whatever floating point standard to understand it. fast inverse sqrt is a total hack for low to moderate performance gains. between shit code and a shittier hack, both are unacceptable losers.

Since its inside conditional statements, they might not be read by the compiler, and since you can't have non-void functions without returns it will result in error

that's only true for preprocessor conditions, though.

>girl

Ahahaha

Retard

Where is her tits? I can't see them at all

>the hard way series is bretty gud
L O L

>thinking the fast inverse square root is good code
>calling other people retards
try compiling it on a machine with a modern sse instruction set and see how well it works, you faggot.

some people like it, some hate it. i don't really think it's a good way to learn personally, that's why i used spurdo-speak. but i figured if i'm giving links to OP i might as well include it, as a lot other people have claimed it helped them learn.

There are tutorials on YouTube for what you're looking for friendo, try Socratica.

>Take old code that was immensely useful
>Use in modern systems that it wasn't designed for
>"This code is shit"

Can you just fuck off back to /v/? Nobody wants you here.

>13 lines for a max function
This fucking baboon in heels.

Attached: cpp.png (1015x231, 16K)

>code
stop calling it code, it's a fragile hack that only worked on certain systems in its own time.
>immensely useful
it was used primarily for calculating light reflection in video games, i wouldn't call that immensely useful. even in cases where it might have been used elsewhere the performance benefits are massively overstated.
>Can you just fuck off back to /v/?
the irony of (you) saying this to anybody is incredible.

>>code
>stop calling it code, it's a fragile hack that only worked on certain systems in its own time.
I was representing your train of thought, not mine.

>>immensely useful
>it was used primarily for calculating light reflection in video games, i wouldn't call that immensely useful. even in cases where it might have been used elsewhere the performance benefits are massively overstated.

Yeah, lighting isn't important at all for 3d scenes. Let's just scrap all 3d applications cause mah vidya meme.

>>Can you just fuck off back to /v/?
>the irony of (you) saying this to anybody is incredible.

Your personality reflects exactly what a faggot from /v/ would be like. Critisizing someone significantly smarter and more successful than you because you took a CS class as a freshman.

Once again fuck off.

>that excludes a==b

Yeah because (a > b) does not excludes a==b right?

Not his one actually. But he used it in quake indeed.

It's only not read by the compiler if the value you're comparing it against is the same already and mostly only on else statements.

if (1 == 1) {
doShit();
return 0;
else {
doSomeOtherShit(); // compiler will skip this because 1 is always equals to 1
return 0;
}

It pretty much depends on what you're telling the computer to do and how the compiler interprets it.

tl;dr it's perfectly ok to use returns in conditional statements.

yeah. there's >= and

They are a waste of time. I did really well in a "rigorous" R class and I hate coding and can't remember a thing. I am also dyslexic and shouldn't be able to code to begin with. I also did jack shit in the class. I guess I wanted to do well. Anyways, coding, real coding, not copying other people's work copy/paste until it works, is a valuable skill that should be respected. I'll only ever care what you can build originally, and coding camps and classes are basically bullshit.

It's just a "seminar" to collect money from NGOs. It's a common scheme. Like charities that "raise awareness".

This solution is even more stupid

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 34K)

It was written for a time when FPUs weren't widespread...the "shitty hack" had a time and place

I've yet to see this properly debunked, only knee-jerk responses from virgins seeing someone who dares to do it differently.

woah now this is some advanced shit

Attached: PAR47572.jpg (5000x3363, 1.93M)

but does that kode klosspile?

I NEED her in my startup, such koding abilities cannot be left unnoticed SHE. MUST. JOIN.

why do you disgusting neckbeards keep pleasuring yourselves to this blackpilled false flagging staggeringly obviously fake tweet?

>webinar
This "word" made me throw up a little in my mouth just now.

Attached: 1401196519485.png (354x313, 252K)