His OS doesn't have Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn integration

>his OS doesn't have Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn integration

How can loonix even compete?

Attached: 1525771631974.jpg (588x439, 48K)

Install Gentoo, moron

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

loonix is a colonel

Summed it up perfectly

Attached: lain if only you knew.jpg (550x550, 42K)

Linux is not your facebook machine

Attached: 1519667547120.png (594x648, 152K)

Attached: LowQualityBait.png (600x600, 181K)

>wanting botnet integration

Attached: that's enough of that.gif (356x200, 37K)

Get better friends.

Everything has its pluses and minuses. We need to learn then how to use an internet. Rather than chatting with someone endlessly, or just for liking some pictures cause of our stupid habits. I'd rather go through to the rainy day or night to meet someone who I love, than chit-chat online and go to sleep. Yes, I am consumed too from the internet, that's why I'm here, I guess. But there are none outside, so I'm alone with my own.

By not having facebook, twitter and linkedln integration.

An apple shill has defended this

Made you spend your keyboard.

this is the exact response that the person who posted that wanted.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

>its another pradeep false flag

Why do you do this? Mojave dropped this shit and nobody used it in the first place, ever. Like when iOS dropped FB and Twitter iteration years ago.

Really Mojave dropped it? Because I once posted about how absurd it was that the App Store had dropdown buttons for sharing on Facebook and Twitter, but none for deleting an app installed through it and macfags defended it.

*snap*

*SIIIIIPPPPP*

AH YES user IT WASN'T LIKE IT USED TO BE
KIDS AND THEIR DARN PHONES, CANT GET OFF THEM
GLUED TO THEIR SCREENS, JUST CANT STOP

Attached: 1530328666863.png (1507x1155, 203K)

macOS actually removed that in Mojave (10.14). So i guess mine doesn't too.

Aren't there buttons in the app store for posting about an app on facebook?

It was, I'm glad zoomers will never know this joy

My 50 year old boomer mom is glued to her phone more than anyone I know though.

Talkin 'bout botnet integration as a good point for using Mac. Jokes on you faggot

Oh yes please integrate these data collecting services into my OS that have constantly fucked up and sell my info to shitstains like cambrige. Great idea. You should work for canonical.

you must be over 18 to be on here kiddo

>t. doesn't know basic maths

*crickets cherping*

Attached: botnet-prison.jpg (2040x1556, 846K)

I get what you're saying, but you don't need to make such a cringeworthy post about it and start smashing your shit up.
Just don't use the stuff, its what I do.

Doesn't Ubuntu come preinstalled with that shit in Desktop version?

why the fuck do all these artists hamfist their point by writing what stuff is supposed to be
is the intended reader too dumb to get it otherwise

summer! you're back!

I think that applies more to you, user-kun.

Meh, you're just showing your age Mr boomer. I moved to a different continent so can only chat with friends online, and I like it that way! When I come back once a year, sure, go to a couple of dinners but then I need another year to recharge.

Mate I'm only in my 30s and I remember the world before technology.

>I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me.
Just Turn Your MOnitor Off Lmao

I agree that it's sad how much of our life is now lived on the internet. The worst thing is that you can't escape it without becoming a useless depressed boomer like yourself.

Does anyone find it odd that this 158 word response was posted within 67 seconds of OP?

What does it even share?
If its just a web page you typically have that onsite or could just toss the url itself to your shitcal media. For what reason? If you're a macfag do you even leave Facebook to begin with?

linux is a kernel

Sorry, I don't suck up to social networks. Honestly fuck off if your standards for an OS is something so fucking useless as social media sharing support.