I need the cheapest audio interface I can get with phantom power and 2 microphone XLR inputs

I need the cheapest audio interface I can get with phantom power and 2 microphone XLR inputs.

Ideas?

Attached: UMC204HD[1].jpg (1500x467, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNesf1PBwBA
youtube.com/watch?v=B7tw8WRVnJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used fast track pros probably have what you need.

How much do those go for? I checked ebay and didn't see very many of them.

The thing in my pic is like 53 bucks new, is it cheaper than that?

used scarlet 2i2

great preamps, you can't go wrong

Theyre still pretty expensive used. I have like 10 dollar mics I got to use I don't need a good interface.

cheapest 2 input 4 output interface? for use at live event using ableton?

I bought a new USB fast track mk 1 for just over 110 way back in 2011. They don't make them any more. But if you find one it should be cheap. If you are using Windows 10, the newest driver on the M-audio website does not work. I had to use the second most recent one. Seems to work fine now.

Meh for that price I'd rather just get the 53 dollar behringer

Stay away from ESI and Behringer

Why?

Also is there anything comparable? I mean I got super cheap mics I really don't want to spend much money on an interface.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNesf1PBwBA

youtube.com/watch?v=B7tw8WRVnJQ

Both have absolute worse drivers in the universe. I'm talking sample dropping, random noises, audio stopping working entirely only fixed by reboot and plugging out the device.
You'll be spending more time fixing this annoying shit than making music.

I have a UMC202HD and it's kind of a piece of shit, but it has what you need and will record from a microphone.

The headphone out on the front is a faux stereo that's actually mono and it doesn't even work right on mine. It sounds like a 3 watt speakers in a tin garbage can.

> T H I S!!!!!!!!!

It's SHIT

Jesus fuck well I don't know what else to get. I literally got two mics for 10 bucks at a good deal but I don't have an interface.

I'm not too picky. Music is mainly for myself and then dialogue etc so nothing spectacular.

cheapest - you've been scammed
mid range - best bang for the buck
pro - only if you need it, when in doubt - you don't need it
audiophile - you've been scammed

Get a Focusrite. My friend has one that we used to use and it never let us down. $100 and you don't have to deal with Behringer bullshit

Yamaha mixers are best bang for buck USB soundcards right now, IMO.
Especially since they include the "PC mic" input as well, which you won't find almost anywhere else.
Steinberg drivers which are decent for the price. If you want a substantial difference you'll have to spend $700 for a RME.

Pic related for two XLRs.

Attached: preview_2.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

So is there nothing out there around 50 bucks or preferably less? I don't mind used. Just spending a hundred dollars on an interface for 10 dollar mics is hard to swallow.

Have a look at the audient ID4. Good build quality and very stripped down.

>XLR mics
>$10
Uhhh?

I got cheapo electret condensers

Is 2i4 worth it or is 2i2 better for its price

Those are OK if you're getting the 2nd gen variant (the first gen had shitty drivers).
But also look at Roland/Steinberg/Yamaha or even Zoom and others.

Which models for Steinberg/Roland/Yamaha?

Yamaha, Roland for 50 bucks? Good joke.

The cheapest ones, the 2i2 equivalents. There aren't that many.

Not for 50 (unless used), but same price range as the Focusrites and maybe better quality.

I have a UMC202HD and I have never experienced these problems. The headphone output is fine and sounds the same as the scarlet. Only issue I have is the shitty jacks wear out so I replaced them no big deal.

Guess the UMC202HD is the cheapest way im going to get what I need. Damn, wish there was a cheaper solution.

I own the 202HD too, its' fine they just suffer from poor qc. The front jack is fine, you just need to resolder/replace it,

Can vouch for this. Only real issue with low price Behringer is the lotto.