Should be automated by now

ITT thread:

things that should be automated
why they aren't
designs for how they could be

i'll start:
FOLDING FUCKING LAUNDRY
i hate it. i spent like an hour today folding my effing laundry.

random PS: i don't like working with hot things during the summer -- how do you prevent yourself from sweating when folding hot laundry?

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6rjbw0ZA0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHzvGw_arO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is automated though
there's a nice invention called a wife

Wives.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtjsBUSiORs

Honestly, check outs of any kind whether they be grocery stores or fast food should be fully automated. The last I want to see is some brain dead chunky mouth breather fucking up my order or being too slow.

holy fuck. i'm actually going to do this.

why the fuck didn't i think of this?

if it was automated it would somehow be connected to the botnet

I don't have enough clothes for folding laundry to be a big deal.

>not having a clean laundry heap

There's no need to fold the laundry in the first place.

Burger flipping.
No idea why it doesn't exist in 2000+20-4+4
There's an automatic donut machine at Donut King, why not make an auto burger cooker?

Attached: f7a821877854aa6330371312d0d68faf_XL.jpg (900x900, 500K)

>spacing
>self-censorship
>PS
Leave and never return

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6rjbw0ZA0
But this is way faster

>folding laundry

There are two things I wish we had automated by now.
>brushing teeth
Would be cool if you could just pop a car wash for your mouth in that would floss and bristle the fuck out if your teeth in a fraction of the time you could do it manually, all at the push of a button
>emptying out a bong bowl
Currently I have to take the bowl out and blow through the other end to blow the ashes out. Someone should make a handheld vacuum cleaner that doesn't spread ash anywhere and leave nasty taste in my mouth.

Well hello there, fellow CFO of a large company. I too want to find ways not to pay employees so here's an idea. Let's just make the retards who come shopping here do all the work for us so we don't have to pay anyone to. Let's just make them scan and bag their own groceries. They're so stupid they'll actually do FOR FREE! Hell, while we're at it, let's get rid of shelf stockers too by offering a 5% discount to anyone who goes in the back and restocks whatever they take off the shelf. The lemmings will eat it up! We can cut like 30 million jobs in the first year alone!

The bazooper guy had a plastic version on his show
My mom actually gave me one for Christmas

I just hang them

Government

How much fucking laundry do you have that it takes you an hour? Seriously you need less clothes.

Getting dubs

A little skeptical to how it's folded underneath at the end there.

Organic chemical synthesis.

>Organic synthesis is a special branch of chemical synthesis and is concerned with the intentional construction of organic compounds Organic molecules are often more complex than inorganic compounds, and their synthesis has developed into one of the most important branches of organic chemistry. There are several main areas of research within the general area of organic synthesis: total synthesis, semisynthesis, and methodology.

Any chore you can do while sitting on your ass in a comfy couch and watching TV isn't a real chore.

>2018
>still smoking flower
oh user...

I know this is sarcasm, but I think that should be the goal. Then we can finally implement ubi

This looks like something that a robot could actually automate.

>Would be cool if you could just pop a car wash for your mouth in that would floss and bristle the fuck out if your teeth in a fraction of the time you could do it manually, all at the push of a button
It exists. Doesn't floss though.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHzvGw_arO0

Attached: 7ae88b30063d70da579092bfd6a3bf47.jpg (900x600, 39K)

DUDE