Jow Forums's favorite mouse? Got pic related when it was on sale a while back and liking it quite a bit...

Jow Forums's favorite mouse? Got pic related when it was on sale a while back and liking it quite a bit, even with the RGB.

Attached: g403-prodigy-gaming-mouse.png (393x393, 21K)

Ergonomics wise it will always be the intellimouse 3.0

Currently though, it's whatever wireless mouse logitech decides to release that isn't shaped like cancer, so the G305. I'm waiting for their wireless sensei clone to release, a lot of pro gaymers are using it already. Logitech is so ahead of the pack when it comes to their wireless, every other brand has shit latency and terrible battery time.

It's a shame microsoft has no idea what the hell is going on in the pc gaming peripheral scene, every time they re-release or update the intellimouse it's always with some horrid dunkyshit sensor. I wish they would just license the shape to logitech.

Attached: intellimouse30.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

The best mouse ever, of course.

Attached: IMO.jpg (1500x1390, 167K)

I own g400, fk1 and IME 3.0. Love the shape of 3.0 most, build + sensor of zowie and height of g400. Overall it's like suggesting an underwear to someone - it's individual and you need to try it. If sensor is good and build quality is decent you cam use whatever you like

I need a new wireless mouse. Give me something nice, Jow Forums. I had a g603 which was nice but the scroll got fucked and I got full refund.

Mx ergo

I'm sad that it's discontinued. I don't want to have to get a different mouse when mine breaks.

Attached: 615h5B61wvL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Deathadder 3.5g

unironically this

Attached: g502-rgb-tunable-gaming-mouse.png (521x342, 46K)

mane retail stores in europe have them

I don't have favorite mouses I have favorite sensors

pwm3360/3366

Various Chinese MMO mice with 15 extra buttons. It's very efficient when I'm doing paperwork with my left hand, since I can change tabs, view different mails, etc. without moving my mouse hand.
Unfortunately, they only last for ~15 months, but they're cheap so whatever.

King of productivity!

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 293K)

You can turn off RGB

I have it and I hate it. Only because it's made to get dirty as fuck.

you've obviously never used a logitech mouse that has hyperscroll.
so no, that is not even a GOOD mouse
fuck off, peasant

>unbeatable price
>best cable
>best shape & grip
>best scrollwheel and side buttons
>great sensor, probably on par with the 3360
you really can't go wrong with it.

Attached: g203.jpg (640x480, 19K)

IMO flexs like crazy and doesn't feel solid at all WMO and intellimouse where only well made ones. you don't need extra buttons for a FPS just bind stuff to up down and press in on your scroll wheel that's 3 extra binds on your mouse and more than enough for comp play.

LEWL im a retard who just buys the thing with the latest release date and biggest numbers. 3360/3366 cant run at 8000hz cant even run at over 1000hz. WMO can and is a 17 year old mice and has a 9000fps sensor so the 8000hz does actually help.

why? it's garbage and dirt gets stuck in the lines and near and inside the buttons all the time

it's annoying as fuck to deal with this mouse

>dirt gets stuck

Just clean it with brush here and there.

Have god know how old G400 and it has zero dirt anywhere.

this is the worst mouse logitech has ever made u donut

meme right? cause I used one while editing a documentary and it was god awful.

>probably on par with the 3360
lmao @ ur life

The biggest tech youtubers use it for editing videos everyday, and claim it is the best. So probably not a meme.

hyperscroll is god tier feature

Attached: I like it.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>Listening to youtube shills

Absolutely degenerate

Attached: 1527785825111.jpg (326x250, 44K)

Opinions on Corsair M65?

lmao @ yours, like you would notice any difference.

Logitech G600

I can't live without all those thumbbuttons.

I was thinking of getting g102 since it's cheaper, it's basically the same mouse right?

it has a rubberized cord instead of braided and some minor software disadvantages but otherwise yes they're identical

you can always find the g pro at a "lowered price" that is sometimes even lower than the g203

looking for a new mouse to use for school and work on my laptop

i was looking at the Logitech G203 Prodigy seems cheap and good enough for everything

i would like it to be cheap and wired
any suggestions?

Attached: 2001388971.jpg (352x342, 23K)

i've been using this for 2-3 years
best mouse i've had up till now

only problem is the wire, that thing is pretty shit should have been waaay better for this price

what software disadvantages are you talking about please?

Abyssus by razer.

>ITT: GG Consumerism

it doesn't have logitech surface tuning
so nothing you'll actually use

Why tf doesn't the abyssus have side buttons? It's so close to being a great mouse, but then they just didn't put in side buttons

Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 and have no complaints so far. Simple, cheap, non-gaymer, just werks

Have it and love it.

I do have to clean it though it can be a dirt magnet.

go for it, I got it for $20 and I like it more than $100 mouses I had

warning: this mouse has really annoying loud clicks that made me return it

Deathadder has side buttons. But if Abyssus can go for 20 (even cheaper on sales), Adder goes for 30~ something just because of those added side buttons.

Well, I like my pointing devices plain & cheap. If chink 3$ mice didn't chimp out on some surfaces, would probably go for them.

like what

the click sound?

i dont think i would mind

>Jow Forums's favorite mouse?
The one you posted.

I got a g300s for $10 at eBay, can't say that I'm disappointed

Attached: 31636_P_1508136311267.jpg (825x825, 21K)

Zowie ec2a is what I've been using since 2014, my only complain about it is the scroll wheel feels mushy other than that it's a god tier mouse.

Attached: EC2A.jpg (1600x1030, 1.06M)

Best mouse coming through

Attached: 6175weLYAYL._SX425_.jpg (425x255, 16K)

Been using it for over 10 years. Best mouse I every had.

Attached: 91YmmYMH40L._SX425_.jpg (425x386, 24K)

not even the best mouse of its generation
not that you would know any better

Zowie

how does it feel having an opinion so wrong?

Ok, I just ordered another g603. I hope the scroll won't be fucked in a month again.

it will, memetech mice have shit cables and shit scrolls specially if you use the scroll a lot and prefer lower sensitivity.

I'm still rocking mine. It could use a new cable though. It's been my favorite shape since the MX500

VicTsing - so cheap yet so mind bluffing

Attached: 718i4jG9n2L._SL1280.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

What's non memetech wireless mouse with similar dimensions then?

mx518

look at all these stock photos of logishills posting

Attached: HHKB x Zowie.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

So what's the best wired mouse? Looking for something wired and a nice laser. And at least two side buttons. The G203 and G402 look interesting but which is better and what else might be better?

People meme that logitech mice are bad I don't know anything and you guys seem to be using them quite a bit.

>glossy top mouse

Absolutely slippery when dry.jpeg

Been more than happy with this for past year or so

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>tracking issues when on the wrong grain of mousepad
Why can't Zowie be competent and implement 3360 sensors without spin-outs and coil whine like everyone else is? They had like two years to get it right

This bad boy has done me well over the years, too bad Havit doesn't make it anymore, it's so hard to find a mouse with a metal bottom, makes the weight distribution and friction feel so nice

Attached: HAVIT-Wired-Gaming-Mice-HV-MS732-review-f[1].jpg (741x486, 43K)

good sensor, wireless, shape works for me.
decent enough.

Attached: g403.jpg (640x480, 19K)

G600

I use at least half of those button to switch between desktops, copy, paste, enter, screenshot, open new file window etc

I dont even play mmo

Attached: logitech_g600_mmo_gaming_mouse_p1_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

I'm the same, MMO mice are underrated as fuck. Hate the games with a passion.

>glossy mouse
ewww

Can I fuck you?

benq shills on suicide watch

Attached: g.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

be gentle

Attached: 1530587040714.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Best mouse ever passin' thruuu

Attached: 25434.png (455x500, 122K)

Too bad the battery life is complete shit. It's my own fault for not doing any research before buying it, but i just didn't expect a modern wireless mouse to only last 3-4 days on battery.

G502

Attached: LTG502RGB.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It's my first time too so, let's give our best

I'm so used to the MX518/G400 shape, nothing else feels good.

including your hands lmaooo

What is a new/improved version of this? I use claw grip and a wrist pad

Steelseries sensei frostblue

Attached: 26-249-162-01.jpg (640x480, 12K)

>i'm doing paper work with my left hand
>paper work

I bet.

Any mice because SS mice suck ass
the closest in shape is the DM1 Pro S

What makes them bad? I've had this one for a few years and it's worked well.

had OPs pic but it came with a defect
then i replaced it with the g900
it feels a lot more premium and sturdy but this newest logitech sensor seems to ignore small movements within a certain threshold? i am not really sure

the wheel is the same, it seems to ignore really small movements? it is quite annoying, besides that it is a perfect mouse

Attached: 51GKOS5mOzL._SX355_.jpg (355x298, 7K)

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

I like the Xornet II. Fits perfectly in my hand.

Attached: download.jpg (172x294, 5K)

I thought this was just a Jow Forums meme, isn't the cable and build quality complete shit?

who said that

they do have quality control issues but the materials are what you pay, it got a braided cable and is sturdy

also on sale, love the weight adjustment option

Attached: CORSAIR M65 PRO RGB.jpg (550x462, 29K)

Cable is hot garbage cause it's so stiff and you'll definitely feel it when it knocks around your desk, but every other aspect of the mouse is pretty top notch

Why are you using a cabled mouse in 2018? It's like using a toilet without a bidet.

I can think of like 2 reasons.

It better not be much gayms. I can understand not wanting to deal with batteries/charging though.

this is my mouse its ok.

Attached: the fucken mouse.jpg (900x600, 27K)

unironically razer deathadder
only thing that feels right for my gargantuan hands

This decent enough for people with large hands? From the bottom of my palm to the tip of my finger is 8in, and I find small mouse a pain to use.

If not I'm considering buying the g502 since Amazon fucked up the price for the g402 numerous times, and I can't currently buy it..

Attached: 001.jpg (640x351, 69K)

I would not trade negative accel (spinning out) even when pushing 1khz (assuming you could get it stable, some can't get above 850hz), 20+ms more latency, and the feet wear very easily resulting in closing weird liftoff issues for polling rate over clock. It's a nice mouse but modern mice are still way better.

Chink mice like the Nixeus Revel, Ninox Venerator, and Plugable Performance each around 30 bucks new put used WMOs to shame at the same price, most of which aren't freewheels anyway.

The battery life is indeed bad. I charge it overnight as often as I remember, but a larger battery would be nice.

Logitech build quality is very good, especially the materials. The cable is shit, very stiff and uncomfortable to use.