What's the hackiest thing you've done?

What's the hackiest thing you've done?

Attached: q.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

I phished a bunch of liberal boomers and aired their dirty laundry about the corruption in their political party onto a wordpress site
this was apparently enough the convince 73% of white americans to vote for donald trump
oh and then I made it look like a bunch of imaginary Russians did it
teehee

I like your LARP

Downloaded Kali to find vulnerabilities on a wordpress blog. Didn't work out in the end

Oldfag here...

Back in the 90s when I was at highschool I discovered a Ethernet port in a weird location , back then not everyone had a laptop and way less people knew what an Ethernet port was, so one day I bring my lap, connect it to the port and lo and behold... Get connected to the school network, browse the network and find a location where they save the next tests... I pretty much got back there every six months 2 weeks before the tests and Downloaded them.. It made everything way simpler for me and I've got pretty good grades throughout hs

i changed screenfetch so it would say -1 packages.

Attached: butwhy.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Not a LARP I'm pretty sure this is how it actually happened.
If Russia actually did this they wouldn't have been as obvious.

kek.
What's more, I believe you ...

used inspect element to make my bank account look bigger

I made(edited) a script to automatically vote for an online game I played.

Step aside, we've found the REAL election hacker.

I ran nmap on an ip 3 times one after another. My ip got blacklisted by cloudflare

Attached: 36176516_1055849204563584_7509296811459215360_n.jpg (540x617, 28K)

pic made me kek

I found this 'adblocker' extension on a userscript repository that was actually just trying to send people's username + password to his shitty server. So I made a script in python to upload plausible usernames and password and left it on for a couple of days until the server stopped responding.

Attached: 2500.jpg (215x179, 21K)

did it block ads?

nope. I never actually installed it, because tampermonkey shows you the source on the installation screen. It was something like 100 lines and literally only had the attack.

Attached: 1514153166365.png (870x680, 961K)

did it target a specific website?

I made a script for constantly opening and closing your dvd-drive and placed a shortcut to it on my school's computers and changed the icon to internet explorer. I also changed the auto-correct on all the computers to correct commas to "and". I thought I was hilarious, but I think I lowered some kids grades.

>index.php?id=644e1dd7-2a7f-18fb-b8ed-ed78c3f92c2b
I replaced the guid in pages that have like this
sometimes i get a records i wasnt supposed to see

That's impossible, there's so many possible GUIDs

Where can I find this inspect element tool to hack my bank account???

Set up a web/music/file/ssh/opensimulator server on my laptop and host it from my house. No real coding and minimal configuration on my part, so I hesitate to call it a real hack though.

I once ate lunch with 6 chopsticks at once (3 in both hands)

Yeah. Jow Forums.

Keylogged the school library computers. Tons of students go on facebook there.
Most just used what I'm assuming is their phone number, its retarded. I logged into several and started liking niche pages and asking for hentai recommendations.

Not a hack but:
There's a tech guy in my little city that has a shop and installs computers, routers and what not. I managed to understand how he uses to set wifi and router admin passwords, basically his shop's name + his initials + the user's last name. Now wherever I go I get wifi

I had one of these laptops with two power buttons, the second one booting a dumbed-down Linux distro (Splashtop) from a FAT32 partition. I figured out the format of the OS loader and managed to inject my own assembly code, so I could return to real mode and do whatever the fuck I wanted from that point. I wrote a simple bootloader for that project in addition to the code injector as a proof of concept.
In the end, I could boot Windows directly from the main power button (as the MBR was Microsoft's) and the secondary one would bootstrap GRUB from a Linux partition.

Why?

Putting native GNU+Loonix without chroot on my phone.

Attached: 1531821656207.png (720x720, 802K)

getting on Jow Forums

I explored unlinked but unprotected pr0n photosets by copying and modifying the src attributes on the demo set HTML page. Then I collected confirmed addresses and made a bunch of anchor links with those.

Splashtop booted fast but was really too stripped down for my needs, and you couldn't modify it easily. I could kexec my Linux distro from Splashtop but it costed 20s more than the solution I subsequently found.

Depends what "version" of GUID. I can imagine some custom implementations clustering based on input.

But why didnt you just dual boot

Figured out how to keep my gym membership running after I've deleted my cc number off my account so the system couldn't charge me. Went to the gym for free for a full year before moving.

lured people on Jow Forums into wasting their 1 life away

Attached: p3p3hands.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

I once hacked into the FBI and discovered the existence of aliens but I was so high I forgot to take screenshots

Was probably targeting

I hacked the matrix

editing html to download mp4s

Sometimes I just walk into the gym down the street from my house even though I'm not a member.
And before anyone asks, yes, I am a member of Anonymous.

I wrote a shell script that updates my clock once every minute.

wrote a bruteforce script that extracts a student's Uniform Civil Number from our school's website
combined with some other things it can be used for identity theft in my country
so yeah, pretty hacky

Used kali/ reaver to liberate every router on my block..once I had >10 I changed every SSID to "White Power" changed all router PW defaults why casting Nazi propaganda to every available smart TV during prime time..Kinda made the paper kek

Attached: Punchamarxist.png (875x643, 168K)

In June 2000, while visiting Korea, I did a fun hack that clearly illustrates the original and true meaning of the word "hacker".

I went to lunch with some GNU fans, and was sitting down to eat some tteokbokki, when a waitress set down six chopsticks right in front of me. It occurred to me that perhaps these were meant for three people, but it was more amusing to imagine that I was supposed to use all six. I did not know any way to do that, so I realized that if I could come up with a way, it would be a hack. I started thinking. After a few seconds I had an idea.

First I used my left hand to put three chopsticks into my right hand. That was not so hard, though I had to figure out where to put them so that I could control them individually. Then I used my right hand to put the other three chopsticks into my left hand. That was hard, since I had to keep the three chopsticks already in my right hand from falling out. After a couple of tries I got it done.

Then I had to figure out how to use the six chopsticks. That was harder. I did not manage well with the left hand, but I succeeded in manipulating all three in the right hand. After a couple of minutes of practice and adjustment, I managed to pick up a piece of food using three sticks converging on it from three different directions, and put it in my mouth.

It didn't become easy—for practical purposes, using two chopsticks is completely superior. But precisely because using three in one hand is hard and ordinarily never thought of, it has "hack value", as my lunch companions immediately recognized. Playfully doing something difficult, whether useful or not, that is hacking.

I later told the Korea story to a friend in Boston, who proceded to put four chopsticks in one hand and use them as two pairs—picking up two different pieces of food at once, one with each pair. He had topped my hack. Was his action, too, a hack? I think so. Is he therefore a hacker? That depends on how much he likes to hack.

how was seoul?

North Korea

Used an axe to split a block of wood into smaller pieces so that it would dry out faster and be easier to add into a stove.

Only guy in here that isn't underb&.

Guessed a classmates "secret question" right and hijacked her MSN account. She was furious.

You could have made some righteous bucks with that info.

i keep myself alive even though i wanna die

made a rd C: -s -q -t 99 batch and added to startup group of boss's PC

Found out where the library computers had write access to.

Could install anything "permanently" there then on otherwise limited machines.

C:\Program Files\Netscape Communicator\ etc.

installed winamp and played shoutcast radios on them for example

Attached: smug-fang.jpg (522x662, 113K)

Used half a potato to safely remove a broken light bulb once.

Attached: cum sandwich.jpg (640x630, 44K)

Used GPS emulator to get all the good calls while driving cab.

went to /b/

Attached: momo.png (257x355, 202K)

Do you weight 400 lbs?

Only when your mom is on top of me.

urlogic.xyz/vnc

decompiled online game files and created my own cheat. i showed it to my 'friend', he said that this is unfair and told admins about me. i was banned

kek

Made cheats for about all recent games
pubg, fortnite, csgo, r6s, gta5, arma3, bf1, cod ww2...

Using emojis in my code base. Fucking l337

I put the hardcore leet speak phrases like "all your base are belong to us" in comments explaining the result step of a method. That and "boom shanka".

I modified the xpad driver to report my wireless 360 controller as a wired 360 controller in order to work around lack of support for wireless 360 controllers on Linux in GameMaker (I wanted to play Risk of Rain and Nuclear Throne)

@66774293
>inb4 100 replies to this bait

mudconnect.com?

not a bait tho, you can get good shekels with it

>scrape with html
Impossible nigger hack

My roommate forgot his Toshiba Satellite's startup BIOS password so I cleared his CMOS by using a conductive piece of metal (a paperclip) to short out the two CMOS pins. It worked, it completely bypassed the BIOS password screen permanently after that.

Made a script in the startup folder of a school computer. Every 5-30min, the cd tray would open and the internal speaker would say "feed me". Got it so it survived re-imaging too.

not worth getting bitched out, teenagers can't keep secrets if their lives depend on it

>be me in High school 10 years ago
>facebook.com is blocked by school
>fuck the admins
>try m.facebook.com
>200 OK
>hacker status

same, but with https instead of http

Destroyed the partition table for a drive and wrote a script afterward to scan that drive for the partition header for recovery since i forgot that partition was on there.

i made hacks for a shitty f2p fps

Breaking google's captcha seems pretty hacky.

wut

>i know how to use proxies and tensorflow (assuming ur not a faggot with a Jow Forums pass) im so h4x0r

Attached: 1520271974044.png (1159x665, 231K)

I added a usb 3.1 type C mini pci express controler to a Thinkpad x200.

I accidentally fucked the board for ripping off the express card caddy and killing some traces. In the end it did work but it didnt carry much power over usb. Also the ripped off traces killed Ethernet and some other stuff. It also threw kernel panics.

I can say I added usb type C to a thinkpad x200.

>fat loser in high school
>studying java cause minecraft mods
>bring laptop to school to work on java shit
>running mint cause werks
>school got wifi, three diff networks
>remember my hax0r skills and scan all wifis
>find hidden wifi called "school name-IT"
>its wep
>eyes dilate fingers twitch
>crack the wifi and get hexcode
>feeling leet as fuck
>scan the net with nmap
>find all printers and admin servers
>half of them have the default http server open
>open webbrowser and found the teacher login
>mind is racing so fucking leet
>watch one of the teachers login like a master hax0r
>the login is the teachers first initial of their first name and last name for username and password is...
>the most unbreakable password known to humanity
>"123456"
>log in as my math teacher
>see all the chads and stacys in my class
>god access
>can mark people late or absent
>can uncheck if they did homework
>devise a plan
>over the years I marked certain people absent or tardy
>they cant graduate now
>lulz im master hax0r
>last day school
>mark everyone in absent except one annoying chad that made fun of me for playing minecraft
>gets in major trouble
>gets kicked out of college he got accepted to
>big smirk on me
>mr robot music plays
>scene fades
>i am haxman

Attached: 1337.jpg (490x300, 44K)

You couldn't even copy and paste correctly. What a failure.

Kek

No, it was some anime game which I forgot the name. It was a long time ago.

just keylogged 5 pcs kek

5hu7 up n00b 0r 1 w1ll h4x y0u

ph34r m3 4 1 4m 1337

>set up a runescape phishing page in school
>edit hosts file to point to my local webserver
>get 20 or so accounts
Made like 10M out of it and I was never caught

>Volunteered at my university at a help desk in exchange for a 4 hour training every friday
>they gave me a login for their network that was also in the same ou as the normal CS accounts for renting lockers for a term and shit like that.
>locker rentals change location depending on which department you're in
>decide i want my locker in a different location which is inside a room
>use my help desk account to apply for it
>never get charged because there's no payment info associated with it
>the locker also never expires
>try to give the locker back after im done with it
>student hire cant figure out why the locker rental system is giving him an error everytime he tries to free up the locker.
>when i left the school handed the locker down to a friend and told him he could use it indefinitely as long as he passed it on to someone else when he graduated.
>I had a free locker for >4 years and it only ever got released from my name because they demoed the room they were in.

Defaced two websites. Ama hax0r.

Question on my first CS exam ever was something like this:
"If the program has calling args, do X, otherwise do Y"

I couldn't remember how to check if you called a program with arguments in Java (protip: just check args.length) so I wrote the folowing code that worked.

try {
args[0];
// has args
X();
} catch (Exception e) {
// didn't have args
Y();
}

>be 12
>write batch script
>makes computer shutdown within 30 secs
>user has to type special password to stop the process
>message displays my friends phone number
>hide batch script as internet explorer on desktop
>friend kept getting phone calls during class because people thought he had the password
>i laughed my ass of for a few days

that's A+ in poo

>having a cell phone at 12
You must be 18 to post here

Asked my teacher how to do it properly after turning in the exam. He asked how I did it, I explained, and he looked like he was about to cry.

Not particularly impressive but I always get a kick out of using Shodan to find cameras and then getting access by guessing default passwords.

>internet explorer

Dude, this was back in 2008

>having a cell phone at 12

i was a part of a forum who modded an old wwf raw game. the problem is you could edit animations only as a text file for some reason and that's what i did - looked up a post on that forum that describes how to create your own moves and edited hex of multiple moves into one.

Attached: 4696181652_dfaf1c9152_z.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Back in 2008 when I was 15 years old, I was a leet script kiddy using Bifrost, Spynet and other RATs.
Used it to get the nudes of a lot of girls at my school and to get into Guild Wars 1 accounts and then transfer their ingame items to my account and then sell it all (in the form of ectoplasm) on ebay.
Also scripted (I refuse to call it coding) some phishing tools and keyloggers in Visual Basic and a simple Farmbot for Guild Wars Nightfall in AutoIT.
The sad thing is that I had better understanding of coding than I have now, just trying to get back into it with Python since...yesterday.

Attached: 07b3ce021c398b941fb8dc29f26fde3e.jpg (1200x1800, 320K)