What the fuck I left a cellphone on a desk for a couple of weeks and when i opened it it was filled with ants...

What the fuck I left a cellphone on a desk for a couple of weeks and when i opened it it was filled with ants. Are they attracted to it or just found the usb hole and made an anthill inside it?

Attached: P17-07-18_10.51.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasberry_crazy_ant#Attraction_to_electrical_equipment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ants feed on botnets

They don't look like ants.

Tiny nsa botnet drones. They have to search your phone this way because you removed the battery.

It's a common android bug.

Honeypot detected.

either a cockroach crawled inside of it and died and ants were attracted to it or maybe the battery attracted them

Get a UV light and place the phone under it for couple of hours, this should kill all ants

lol, is that phone for ants?

are they crazy ants?

>SMARTPHONE POSITIVO TWIST S520 para VocĂȘ

brbrbrbrrbrbrbr

Based

I think they just liked the fact it provided protection against the elements for them. sure beats digging holes underground

underrated

>cyber ants
so fuckin rad

back to rddit

>positivo

those look like spiders not ants.

>Positivo

Throw it in the trash, not worst saving.

These are bogdabots

I have a dell tablet from a few years ago I barely use. I picked it up one day and noticed it was covered in tiny white mites I figured where dust at first but noticed were moving. They were pretty clearly attracted to the tablet and I couldn't find any on anything else. Turns out to be fairly common, looking them up on the internet, there are various forum posts around with people mentioning mite infestations in their printers and whatnot. I guess some species get attracted by the magnetism or something, never seen a definitive answer really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasberry_crazy_ant#Attraction_to_electrical_equipment

Once I let my DSLR near a cup of coffee and went to work, when I got back, both the cup and the DSLR where full of ants, and they where moving eggs to the inside of the camera. Took me three days to clean it all. Same happened with a laptop.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Attached: n2oaaG.jpg (221x250, 5K)

They also get attracted to the heat that electronics emit. I have to poison around my outside A/C unit and septic aerator pump regularly because they like to nest in/around the units and they can cause short circuits.

You have the feared russian hacker troll ants. I suggest you contact CNN so they they spend an hour over this topic. CNN will probably pay you enough to buy a dozen new phones.

Maybe they were lazy ants and wanted a more modern apartment than a fucking hole in the ground

Give it an alcohol bath and let it dry for a few days.

>ants in my turbocharger

HOW FUCKING DIRTY IS YOUR DESK YOU DISGUSTING FUCK?

OP seems a little... antsy from this ordeal

Your phone must have ant+ enabled.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)