What if I told you that the technology and resources to release million times faster computer processing power exists...

What if I told you that the technology and resources to release million times faster computer processing power exists and is being suppressed by the government?

Attached: 1529601327325.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daniel-suarez.com/influxsynopsis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd believe it, but not the government doing it. Look back at when the camera was ready for public use and when corps actually decided to sell it.

What if I told you that if AGI would be discovered, no one in the general public would know until it's too late.

I'd believe it. I figure there is or will be temporal acceleration tech but that processor speed scales with power consumption. if it was released bitcoin miners could destroy the grid with limited hardware.

many times faster yes, but million? Lol

What if I told you you had no proof?

this

You're implying that the government is more powerful than the corporations who would make a ton of money off of selling or using those computers.

I'd say "go outside."

>give me attention now!!! I know super secrets but I wont say nutin lol
fuck off and kys retard

i'd take you to the psychiatric ward

The government owns the military, the military needs to have more advanced tech than anyone else.

I care much more about free hardware than powerful hardware at this point. My needs can be met by hardware from several years ago.

its actually the big companies keeping tech back. 1st world govs are really weak.

I wouldn't mind because I don't need more computing power. We have reached a practical limit of personal computing power that you can personally use without going full retard with kernels written in Js. You need more only if you're a scientist or something like that, but then you can afford any hardware you want.

Dubs of truth

Gullible conspiracy faggot

Google is a lot more powerful than the government.
If the government had such equipment, google would have it too.

>commies unironically believe corporations have more power than the federal government

daniel-suarez.com/influxsynopsis.html

nice book!

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Okay, you're mr.obscure CIA guy.
Google offer you a billion of dollars to give em the thing.
Why the actual fuck would you not give em the thing?

because, if you don't get killed, you'll spend the rest of your life in jail

What if I told you that current computers are already incredibly advanced and performant pieces of hardware totally hobbled by garbage software.

what if i told you that youre a fucking faggot

what if i told that the fucking owner of this site is shady as fuck who push malware to your browser and you faggots still come here and he isnt going to stop