Ninth anniversary video

>Ninth anniversary video
>Says he's taking a break and updating less for a while

What's this fat fuck need a break from? Puttering around Goodwill? Reading Radio Shack catalogues?

Attached: soygr.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

U jelly bro?

Attached: jelly.jpg (365x282, 17K)

I would honestly like to see you try to make videos at the same level of quality and just see how much effort it takes. What may be simple and quick to just do becomes alot more time consuming when you start recording it

You're just jealous he manages to make a living off playing around with older hardware.

This fat faggot does nothing but unbox stuff and look up fctoids on wikipedia.

>quality

Hoho. It is too laugh. Unless you think dusting a computer is restoring it.

>stop making fun of my friend simulator!

Why do they smile like that? Even with my God Tier autism I can see it looks fucking beta and weak as fuck. Why would you take a picture of yourself where you are telling the world you are a bitch?

>this guys job isnt hard! i have no idea how stressful making videos is because i have never professionally edited as a job!! waaah!!!

>every smile I don't like is onions

Why do neckbeard numales always pose like that?

Not a big surprise, making formulaic videos day after day, week after week must get pretty draining on your spiritual essences.

He feels like getting paid $8000 (after taxes) for what he does is not enough and he needs a break.

>unboxing videos and walking around Goodwill are stressful

Oh yeah, all those 14 year old streams playing Sims, that "top notch" quality guys.

Posing with your mouth agape like this is pretty faggy.

$8000 per week? Fucking hell.

Why do you even watch him?
I agree he's a boring fuck and mostly hipster, but at least I don't shit on him and don't force myself to watch his shit anymore.

IIRC it was his monthly pay.

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

numale basically doesn't mean anything anymore, does it

It has a pretty concrete definition.

It's called so᠌y.

>thinking quality = content I must like
You can have videos with content you like but with dogshit production quality, same in reverse you can have video shot well and put together well but with content you think is dogshit

If I had a youtube channel, I'd upload once a month at best and take hiatuses whenever.
Why would I let it consume my life?

Not him, but he really is just playing around like a kid playing with a firetruck.
He can't even manage a soldering iron or never gets into details about software because he does not know how it works.

Luckily there are better channels to watch, it's just weird people find him entertaining when it's basically such surface level knowledge. It's like people watching other people play games instead of playing them themselves I guess. It's a thing now.

I did like his early tales and oddware videos. Thrifting was okay too, good to watch to get some ideas for things to do yourself.

Pretty true.
LGR is mediocre content with good enough quality for people to watch. Equals lots of subscribers.
While channels like CuriousMarc are mediocre production quality with good content. Equals little subscribers.

Just like movies today are made to appeal to the majority gray mass.

His face says it all, he has less testosterone than an average women.

He is becoming a boomlet

Kek

>He feels like getting paid $8000 (after taxes) for what he does is not enough
Bro that's 96k per year. That's more than the median household income

Correct, so why was it used?

>taking a break
What a fucktard.
Strike while the iron is hot.
He's a young man. He should be using his boundless energy to make as much money as he can before the next guy comes along and steals his thunder.

Look at his chubby hands and fingers, manhandling his toys is probably exhausting him, give him a break and let him relax. If he wants to stop, he can.

If the dude wants to take some time off making videos, then deal with it. It's not like he's taking 6 months off or anything.