Teddy K

What was his problem?

Attached: 1509516737636.jpg (634x701, 97K)

industry's aggressive demand for non-renewable resources

Who the fuck is he now?

He wanted to be a girl.

He's been redpilled from the beginning. The side effects show with time.

Straddling the fine line between genius and madness.

The government performed psychological experiments on him.

ACTUAL autism and mental disease.

Do you think Jow Forums and Jow Forums will fall as deep as he? No. They're nice obedient little blue-pilled edge-lords who are too shitty to even lift a finger yet think they are red-pilled. This is according to your logic btw.

That librarian wanted his dick even though he looked like a bum but he was still too autistic to ask her out.

You can see the growing disgust in his face in the 1962 picture.

Most probably not. A lot of anons here are just LARPing really hard. The trick to living a lifestyle like Ted is to gradually stop using technology. If you look at Jow Forums and Jow Forums from Ted's view, we're all still ultimately bluepilled because we're wasting our energy on pointless shit like politics and we might not be aware how good and healthy the primitive lifestyle is.

stay away from anime kids

who the fuck is this guy

MKULTRA

Theodore Kaczynski aka the Unabomber (a computer generated acronym for universities and airlines bomber).

He respected Timmy for being a warrior to the end, he was really orthodox in his beliefs but he still managed to connect with other people's beliefs sometimes.

He was disgusted with Industrial Society, and for good reason. You can read about why in his manifesto, which is an excellent piece of literature, and you should read it.
He mentions in the end how he sees a revolution happening. You need some sort of dumbed-down version of his philosophy to bring in the masses. Someone with sufficiently strong natural charisma could sell this, pulling in lots of discontented 99%-er type people. Additionally, spread his actual, complex beliefs to those who can understand it. Someone with high intelligence and mediocre charisma could do this. This would mobilize the current socialite, or a part of them.
All that's left from there is the utter merciless destruction of all technology. This means agriculture, too. Along with this means a massive population purge, as the world cannot support 7 billion hunter-gatherers (again, for good reason, read his essay).
Sadly, I don't think anyone with sufficient charisma is altruistic enough to sell this to the masses (all hyper-charismatic people are sociopaths), and nobody with sufficient intelligence wants to give up their surrogate activities to sell this to the socialite (they're all ivory-tower philosowank types who get off on armchair thinking).

These.

Most of Jow Forums and Jow Forums aren't dumb enough to just start bombing things. The machine does not fear the loss of small amounts of property or a few lives here and there, as evidenced by the endless wars and massive amounts of government waste here in the US. What the leviathan truly fears is men with self restraint who not only arm themselves but stockpile food and water, and who hide their firearms in sealed containers in vast expanses of woods that are too great and inhospitable to be searched with dogs. It fears the man who works 9 to 5 and maps local critical infrastructure that could be used to cripple an army on the move. Bridges, water mains, power lines, and electrical substations are unsecured and would be prime targets for insurgents to collapse and rip apart. Sure, you could get tanks around a collapsed bridge, but not the fuel tankers that supply them. If there's ever a real revolution in this country, the federal government will fall by the mile and suffer the death of a thousand snipped cables.

Comrade.
The logistics of a Uncle Ted-style revolution, given ~1-10k willing and united people, are actually pretty feasible. You'd just have to be smart about it and start with things that will go unnoticed for months, or at least not connected to other events.
The only problems are outlined here.
Nobody sufficiently charismatic or intelligent will motivate the masses, they're too self-interested.

The first redpilled american.

a family

>muh unite the masses
Worthless. Democracy is a farce and no one cares what the average person thinks. The only thing that matters in the end is raw power and how efficiently you can apply boots to necks. The thing that makes the totalitarian state successful in the long run is how much the leaders care about the future of the nation. Nations fall when fools plunder them for personal gain and then feed on the carcass to collect the last little scraps of fat (you are here). It is the men who are driven by duty and honor who make the biggest impact on this world. Soldiers don't charge machine gun nests or keep fighting for three days straight for the money. They do it because they want to make a lasting impact.

I want to see WH40k become a reality. I want lower races and classes to be subjugated and enslaved because they fucking deserve it, and I want to see the military rule over everything with an iron fist. There is no such thing as a war crime, and order will be kept by any means necessary. I want to see jews and politicians ground to a pulp, sun dried, and used as hard fuel in the furnaces.

Attached: 1530891003550.jpg (399x371, 108K)

That's exactly how I know that your mouth isn't where your money is. You're a chickenshit pardon my french.

I forgive you your ignorance. You're drunk.

Take it easy there , kids.

I'm logging y'all niggas IPs and sending them to the CIA

Can someone explain why he has the autismo avoidant 1000 yard stare even at that young age? I thought it was the MK Ultra shit that fucked him up.

Cause he’s a legit autist who had trouble interacting with people

Yeah. No.

Attached: 12901325-calvinball.gif (219x119, 304K)

He didn't succeed in bombing everyone in on the jewspiracy.

Nice try FBI

You have to go back.
No spoonfeeding.