Cheapest LEGAL Office 2016

There are listings on Amazong of Office 2016 retail for 20 burger/euro shekels. What's the catch? Will I get 'chiked'?

Attached: ps12172798-microsoft_office_professional_2016_retailbox_office_2016_pro_plus_key_license_3_0_usb_fla (700x500, 60K)

Just use LibreOffice

They're educational copies 'stolen' from unis. Legit but at risk of deactivation.

Is it a 1 year subscription?

WPS Office if you are looking for something compatible with MS Office.

LibreOffice if you can do whatever you like.
Google Docs is also pretty neat for personal stuff.

Being Mexican I just can't imagine ever paying for MS Office.
I do need it though, LibreOffice is utter crap, specially for Excel work.
$20USD doesn't sound that bad.

$5 from my workplace.
You should work at my job user~

Just use MS Toolkit or some shit why the FUCK do you people pay for Windows/office??

Kinguin for $16-$20 you faggot

check kinguin.net. you might get a cheaper key.

Just download SoftMaker FreeOffice, user.

I'm a Linux user, I'm trying to get it for normies at work. My boss is scabby, doesn't like spending money.

The guys who worked before me installed Office 2007 from pirated copy so the company got harassed by MS about an audit.

This is why it has to be legal.

I know how to go on Piratebay btw and download a cracked copy, how to make sure it has no dog shit in it. That's not an option.

I'm guessing thats a retail copy - you pay once but you're not entitled to any updates.

OP here BTW
As a Linux user I hate Microsot dog shit but need to use it. Installed Thunderbird for faggots but they started moaning it's not office.

OP again

Yeah but when you register the key on Microsoft's website won't it show the name of the university.

That's what I find puzzling - ppl in Amazong reviews say shit works with the Micro$oft website. How in fuck is that possible?

Anyone bought this crap before?

And OEM keys belonging to motherboards so cheap they couldn't even get passed chink QC

just download it through your school (if underage) or your uni
you DO go to uni, right?

>you DO go to uni, right?

Attached: who is it9.gif (256x264, 8K)

but uni is free user...

>LEGAL
>microsoft

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

not in Jew-rope

Use LibreOffice or WPS

>use this Chinese botnet instead of American botnet

OP here again

How does that supposed to work?
AFAIK licenses are region-locked and you can only sell OEM with a computer - it's breach of contract as a reseller or whatever to sell separately.

Are there no businesses that say go bankrupt and then someone buys up a pallet of office CDs in liquidation auction?

Attached: chan_magnets.jpg (474x309, 33K)

kmsauto, also install gentoo

not OP but LibreOffice vs OpenOffice

I'd rather give the based chinks my information than give it to the amerimutts

Linux version is somewhat open source (but proprietary).

How is Libreoffice chinese botnet?

OP here

It has no viruses in it (if you check the SHA of course) but Defender sees it as a virus. It has the binary blacklisted.

Libre Office is not an option. I use it myself but to normies it's like the menus are in Chinese.

Stupid Microsoft discontinued support for Office 2007 so now any Windows updates don't need to ensure they don't break this shit. It's literally Y2K for office 2007 now that MS intentionally breaks it so you buy new.

Attached: steve-ballmer-sweat.jpg (382x262, 13K)

I was speaking of WPS actually.

>either one
>based

I envy your ignorance of how unethical China is in general. They give no fucks about your data, even worse than the US.

OP here

That wasn't me BTW

All governments are unethical, just some look less on the surface. When they ban encryption everyone will be in the same train to the gulag.

My uni gives me a free office 365 subscription. Sure I could very easily pirate a copy of office 2016 and activate it with kmspico but if I can get something for free legally I might as well do it.

Attached: 1531768838124.png (1300x1080, 783K)

>be me
>write cheat sheet for calculus exam with Libre office
>insert math formulas and pictures
>open document with literally any other editor (ms office, Google docs, onlyoffice, etc.)
>formatting of document looks completely fucked up
>have to export document to pdf so it can look consistent across different platforms

After that shit show I just got ms office for free from my school and uninstalled Libre office. Fuck that piece of shit.

Attached: 97d487315c9b0d0e766f4ed71474e51a4af6fa82f191facc09561ebeaa5806e6.jpg (404x405, 31K)

>"free"
That's what you think buddy.

It’s not free, you paid for it as part of your tuition dumbfuck

Would Office 365 be value for money if I only used it for around 200 days of the year?

They fixed all of this shit in both v5 and v6. It has proper formatting.

the first fix is always free

And if you work at BurgerKing you can't just take it to the computers there and install everyone a copy.

We don't pay tuition in Germany

>live in 3rd world shithole
>can just take my laptop to my local internet cafe and pay the equivalent of $5 usd for a full copy of office that lasts forever

Sometimes being a nigger has its advantages i guess

Paid by your taxes. Also
>EU
>using American products
You're killing your economy

same, but we got it in highschool

>implying taxes is exclusive to EU

What

>What's the catch?
probably keys they got from msdnaa for free, just like those $10 windows 7/8/10 keys.

ps: Libreoffice is gratis for everyone.

W
E
P
O
O
P
A

I know there is office for 16 bucks. The catch is they were bought in a batch and paid by stolen credit cards. Afaik they don't the keys so you will be ok

OP here

Fuck it, I ordered an OEM license for 5 Euro-sheckels, we'll see what happens.

>chinese software with ads

I knew a guy who worked at Microsoft back in 2008, he gave me a free copy of Office 2007 Professional. I still use it to this day, cause ribbon UI isn't as bad as people say, and it has full support for xml (post 2007) documents.
I tried installing it on my Linux boxes with wine, but the installation never went through. I just use Google docs on Linux anyway, cause LibreOffice is GTK cancer that breaks Office compatibility.

MS has audits in India as well. Sometimes multiple times in a year. No 3rd world country is spared from it, unless you are from NK or some remote country. It's to jew out extra money for their vendors and to meet yearly targets for extra bonuses for the board

Nobody cares about home users

I'm gonna be that guy but just buy a license from r/microsoftsoftwareswap

Be careful. If this is for a business and MS does audits then they'll catch that and make you pay for the full license cost. OEM licenses for un-authorised hardware is a big trick they use to extract money

OP here
Makes sense. Typical Microsoft extortion.

I wonder if the illegal Office 2007 stops 'calling home' if Microsoft will still continue with the harassment.

I think the main reason the shitty BurgerKing I work for was being pestered about an audit is because the shit Office 2007 off piratebay was 'calling home' to tell MS it's pirated like some fucking malware. Or Windows itself was doing the reporting - the entire fucking OS is malware.

Office Enterprise ISO plus KMS

I can't believe I've actually found somebody who's too stupid to even work in fast food. Time to neck yourself.

>I think the main reason the shitty BurgerKing I work for was being pestered about an audit is because the shit Office 2007 off piratebay was 'calling home' to tell MS it's pirated like some fucking malware. Or Windows itself was doing the reporting - the entire fucking OS is malware.

It's not just that. MS buys user data from AV, uses vendors to send phishing info disguised as "customer surveys", buys data from other sources etc. They also use law firms to do the audit

Why not just continue using what you have, but block those programs from connecting with your firewall?

>Amazong
please kill yourself

Because MS intentionally is starting to break it with updates to Windows 10. Also the scumbags modified it so if someone say sends you a power point made in 2016 it will render a HTML page advertising Office 2016.

Why cant you just use libre office and thunderbird? Everyone who ive given it to prefers it over office

Here in Brasil no one cares, only if your really huge. Shit is so disseminated that cops buy pirated DVDs in the streets and some companies make hackintoshes and no one care

It's not actually retail. One possibility is that someone bought a 5 person license in a country where such licenses are cheap. They then "share" their subscription with you. Most ebay digital office365 deals work this way.

Microsoft also have a program with companies that a ms partners. They offer Office 2016 professional for like $5. Most likely a such license if it's legit.

>WPS
Don't the Chinks gimp each new release a little more than the prior one?

t. dogeater

OP Here

That's exactly what I did but the normies keep complaining 'I hate Thunderbird' and shit.

How do you differentiate between license types?

Say the key for 5 sheckels arrives - can I use a Microsoft website to check if that's an academic/OEM/whatever key and if there are already other computers using it?

What did they say? If anything Thunderbird is immensly better than outlook for inbox management for a single user. For multi user im not too sure since i tend to use pop3 rather than that other one

Does anyone know what the story is with these? I’ve bought an office key and a windows 10 key from here before and the product key was sent to my inbox. The item description states that these were taken from broken computers and the broken motherboard will be shipped ‘as per eBay rules’ but I’ve never actually received anything in the post.

Attached: F12ED435-7A9C-4C9A-A4F0-07D5FA39931F.png (750x1334, 649K)

... Its essentially a mutual agreement between you and the seller. Its like when you buy mod chips through paypal

So these keys are probably deactivated from old office computers and then sold on right?

no, ms office is better retard

I bought one of these off kinguin. Went to activate it and it said the key had already been used. But then again, I bought a $15 win10 key and activated it without any problems. Guess it comes down to luck.

Compelling and thoughtful counterpoint, friendo.

You need Office 200

Attached: Word.jpg (400x507, 26K)

>How do you differentiate between license types?
>Say the key for 5 sheckels arrives - can I use a Microsoft website to check if that's an academic/OEM/whatever key and if there are already other computers using it?
I dont think that is possbile before actually using the key and connecting with MS. Ive had best success at Jow Forumsmicrosoftsoftwareswap for legit windows licenses. Just be aware these are MS business spark licenses and are a grey area. If any keys gets deactivated the seller often provides new ones. But I would certainly not associate a business email domain with these licenses.

>libreoffice
>not libbyoffice
why is Jow Forums so cruel?

Attached: 1510935253908.jpg (1780x2048, 416K)