Which is worse?

picrelated

Attached: whichisworse.png (600x600, 52K)

windows probably, only useful for gaymen

both suck

Mac OS because you can only run it officially on apleles shitty overpriced hardware.

macos because aple sucks

you forgot pic related

Attached: loonix.png (2400x2796, 399K)

no he didnt

Attached: proof_why_linux_better_windows.png (755x518, 8K)

windows is worse but has more use case than macOS (gaymen, music production).
a thread died for this.

>music production
you can do that on mac

This desu deus

mac because you can't run a lot of professional software on it
also useless for gaming

They both have NSA backdoors.

Attached: 65320646.jpg (460x345, 44K)

\thread

Attached: 61811655.jpg (549x720, 77K)

I think w10 is fine. If you don't want botnet, pay for enterprise edition

I'm aware, but if you're doing """specialized""" shit you can't do on your librebooted x200 running guixSD on the linux-libre kernel then you might as well use Windows because everything you can do on macOS you can do on Windows mostly better. Also windows machines are cheaper. I will say that macOS is a superior operating system, but if you're using macOS not for the """specialized""" functionalities (which are also available on windows) just use a normie Linux distro like Ubuntu mint elementary etc. most macfags aren't actually using their computers (inb4 what's a computer) for anything besides zuckbook or leddit anyway

>muh backdoors
its all fear mongering you twit
>he unironically fell for a few powerpoint slides and a fake news frenzy about some leet hax0r man
kys

Objectively, MacOS. It's more locked down and has a worse hardware support.

Kill yourself, retard. All of this was admitted by the States and Microsoft's lawyers.

Windows
>Pros
>Can run on wide range of hardware
>Supports almost every game ever
>Industry standard for decades
>Can now run linux software through WSL
>Cons
>Data Collection
>Proprietary

macOS
>Pros
>Easy to use for old people
>Cons
>Everyone that uses it is a faggot
>even more locked down than windows
>proprietary
>less software support than windows
>less hardware support than windows

Really isn't a difficult question to answer.

Attached: 1510408421811.gif (160x160, 178K)

mac os is, ironically, best modern OS right now.

Windows, with the possible exception of support from games.

>windows
>industry standard
you're retarded

thanks for confirming you are either a neet or work in a niche field.
Sure there are some tech companies that allow or require their employees to use macOS or linux, but on an aggregate scale windows has a much larger market share in the enterprise world.

>The government doesn't validate the public's suspicions for its own gain

fagOS by a landslide

Attached: 1501425096169.webm (990x720, 2.45M)

HOW MACFAGS WILL RECOVER?

Can you be any more retarded. You gotta KYS fucking summer fag.

olo k

I used to love windows but now win10 is garbage.
Still I prefer windows 10 over macos
apple is shit

Gahnoo slash loonix.

Music production is the thing Macs EXCEL at.

>Native CoreAudio driver
>VSTs and way more plugings
>Logic's Drummer is actually pretty sweet
>Can run windows side by side on ANY Mac

I can go on. The scaling is also fucked on Windows with some DAWs for some reason, fuck that shit

Attached: 043490-4608a0b4-ffeb-11e2-a0b8-f32e1613e1fc.jpg (650x366, 20K)

>Can run windows side by side on ANY Mac

when you use windows there's no need to run macos side by side

I have multiple HDDs in my computer, one for Mac os, another for Windows. I switch when i need to, but you can run Windows within Mac pretty easily. Not the other way around.

Just because you don't have to...

Not a lot of third party plugins unfortunately

Attached: 1531874676344.png (755x518, 9K)

What platform are you talking about?

that's the thing. anything a mac does, windows can do better.
you need to dual boot to windows because your mac can't do something, otherwise you woudn't have to.
also, windows runs on lots of different hardware and that's why you can use it in your laptop. On the other hand, macos will shit its pants if you try run it on anything other than its own hardware.

>On a scale from L to Z

AOL still exists?

ahhh.

i remember the 90s when the apple vs peecee debate really had wings.

I subscribed to macaddict back then had constantly bitched about my performa crashing on OS 7. thx god for based steve bring us NeXT and out of the dark ages.

this debate is old and tired. it will never truly be what it once was. if you went on a forum back in the day and said you used a mac you would be shit talked to oblivion. nowadays, it's just not the same. (but it is kinda)

i say this as i post from my newly built gayming pc.

kekeroni

Hate both. I'm a mathematician that does scientific programming. Most of my clients use Applel hence I need to focus my attention on that platform, which most of the time is fine until macOS silently diverges from UNIX or Linux and your left wondering why your Skylake tells gcc it can't into AVX512. The support for C on Windows is just not what it should be, seems everyone want you to move to C++ or something. Frankly I think I just hate computers. Hate electricity too desu. If light bulbs weren't a thing we couldn't be worked nearly as much.

>microsoft is the first company that joins prism
>apple is the last
kek

confirmed unemployed.

Yes, they are now a news company. At the time AOL got rid of their dialup operations in 2014, they still had 2 million subscribers (mostly people who live in rural areas).

OS X. You pay more, and still it breaks after updates.
GNU/Linux (some distributions like OpenSUSE) doesn't break after updates, and it is free.

I come from a rural area and this shocks me. Thanks for the info.

>microsoft:2007

Except if you install Linux you miss out on a lot of other interests (besides technology and programming) you could've gotten into on Windows:
>video editing/compositing
>photography
>music production
>digital drawing
>graphic design
>gaming (yes, it is a valid hobby after all, no matter how much you autistically screech about it)
Etc. And no, the alternatives (or workarounds) for these programs you're thinking of are not comparable to their proprietary counterparts, they're clunky and inefficient, kind of like how Windows is as a software development environment.

Attached: IMG_20180619_164554.jpg (960x640, 80K)

You understand I am not supporting Microsoft.

IRL nobody cared, because that bug didn't work remotely (e.g. ssh) and didn't work on the log-on window.

In Windows, the same kind of authorization is just a Yes/No dialog.

Attached: Wana_Decrypt0r_screenshot.png (600x453, 229K)

works fine on my machine after 6 years of updates
also it's free as well :^

>microsoft became synonymous with desktop computer first
>applel was an irrelevent nobody with zero devices and zero marketshare until 2012
Fixed.

>you need to dual boot to windows because your mac can't do something, otherwise you woudn't have to.

Literally what mate?

You don't have to dual boot, i do because i have multiple HDs. My point is, Windows can't run OS X dual boot or not.

Personally, i don't care about running Mac OS on other hardware. I just don't. I buy a computer, i know what i'm buying, then i go and work with it. I don't care about every little specific, nor do i have time to be that autistic about it

I can also list lots of software that's Mac only that I have to use. What's your point?

>as if there's any comparison
windows is for noobs, that's the whole point of it rite?