RIP Google Servers

Google Cloud servers just went down.
Snapchat, Discord, Rocket League, Spotify, and Pokemon Go all are affected.
Many more apps also down.

Attached: download.png (571x88, 6K)

poor normies

>trusting the cloud jew

>Not using the AWS meme

The number of services that are apologizing on Twitter for something that isn’t their fault is upsetting.

Bet they're applying patches for some intel shit under embargo

And literally nothing of value was lost.

Pokemon Go works for me.

>Falling for the anything as a service meme
Deserved it desu

Would you believe me if I told you it's caused by my country?

Oh is this why FaceApp isn't working right now

huh

>muh russians

It is him Jow Forums, he is coming back for us.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-10-at-7.44.46-AM-640x215.png (640x215, 211K)

Woah a lot of services rely on Google. I'm don't think that's a good thing

They kind of have to. Most people aren't going to be able to grasp the concept of outsourcing server space to a larger company. People can't even comprehend expiry dates on coupons or that if an item at a store doesn't have a price tag that it doesn't mean its free, do you think they're going to understand something like this?

Either way Im glad I dont rely on any of those services.

did iran or whoever it was last time try to block youtube again?

no

Everything fine here

Attached: file.png (1604x839, 288K)

yeah it just got fixed like 10 minutes ago

Skynet lol

Probably.
Because different people are affected.
>tfw captcha depend on google

Fucking kek. Poor normies drops their theories why Snapchat is not working lul

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-001806.png (1312x2560, 409K)

It's true. People are fucking dumb. Example: the server that handles the cron job to renew SSL certificates for all of my servers had an issue where the system time got out of sync and it failed to correct the issue via ntp servers, so until I noticed the issue the server time was off by an hour. That means my certs were expired by 60 minutes (that's what actually alerted me to the issue) and in that 60 minutes I had a customer that got the "oh no, this site isn't secure, danger! Danger!" because my httpd is set up to redirect to https just in case people are dumb. Well, lo and behold the customer starts having totally unrelated computer problems after telling their browser to continue anyway. What's their first reaction? It HAD to be some malicious script on my server because they got a warning from their browser that it might not be safe. (It later turned out to be bad RAM BSODs that were the "problems" they were having, but I got no apology with their explanation)

Sounds like a workplace version of
>user! Why is the computer so slow? Its all those video games you've been downloading isn't it?!
Meanwhile, they continue to click pop-ups thinking they're actually the 1,000,000th visitor and they won a trip to Hawaii.

Or my personal favourite:
>'user, my computer is slow, can you come fix it?'
>*run some virus/malware scans, maybe backup important documents and reinstall windows if its too far gone*
Now anything that goes wrong with the computer ever again is now 100% your fault, and it was because of what you did the last time you used it (ie, making it actually usable)

THANK YOU GOD.

I hope he wins!

Attached: 1517128402748.gif (700x704, 295K)

Attached: worried_doggo.png (638x638, 770K)

lain did this

Attached: EYE im going nuts.jpg (424x542, 52K)

Our God has blessed us.

Who?

This is what happens when your company is such a meme that it can't host its own shit.
Never, EVER trust the cloud meme.

>normie
>lul
>kek
How ironic.

>No PRESENT DAY meme
Thank fuck.