Notes

What does Jow Forums use for notes/productivity?

If you use pen and paper anything specific?

Attached: Google-Keep-feature.png (700x465, 165K)

a text editor

Which one nigger?

I actually use Keep on my phone.

Notepad on fdroid

I take notes on visual studio professional

VimFlowy its on github its workflowy with vim keybinding

echo foo >notes.txt from termux

emacs org-mode

vim with notational-fzf-vim
a space pen and cheap muji notebooks
ios reminders + fantastical

vim + a notes.txt with several paragraphs in it, and sometimes separate files for more specific things like a guide on a specific program. I'm looking into learning emacs soon, as I think org-mode would work better for this, and then I can probably integrate some sort of calendar as well.

I'm acrually trying to debotnet myself, I'm looking for an alternative to keep as we speak. I've been using omni notes, but it's nowhere near as good and doesn't have cloud syncing. I defintely don't recomend it.

i have sticky notes i use at home and work. if im not at either i have ColorNote on my phone

spacemacs + evil mode my dude

Seems kind of like bloat to me. I've got evil installed already, but I'd like to build on regular emacs.

I havent found anything non botnet like Keep.
The closest thing is Standard Notes, but its more bare bones text. It sucks cause Keep is really convenient.

Orgzly on Android
emacs org-mode on GNU/Linux

my brain

I use notes in the companies CRM and Evernote but I'm starting to think Slack would be a good idea for project notes.

I really want some better programs though, I find myself just writing in a notepad a lot of the time because the programs I'm using are just too slow so I sometimes forget to save notes afterwards.

Anyone know some good quick software that works well for Windows, Linux and Android that makes accessing a specific client to add dated notes simple, easy and fast?

Simple notes

If youre willing to Standard Notes

Why does everyone recomend this shit?
Is it a meme?

I use sticky notes for some basic shit

There's something about having to update the sticky apps twice a year that's slightly worrying and stopping me using it more frequently.

Why not just watch a video on it and see for yourself?

Seems bloated and out of date. Ill stick with something simple and intuitive like Google Keep

Google Keep? Jesus. Emacs is also free software and made by Stallman (the guy in the sticky, FYI), so that's part of it as well. It's one of the most popular and powerful text editors. It has a lot of extensions made for it because you can extend it with Lisp, a full and proper programming language. It's comparable to a huge modding community surrounding a game.

Keep on my phone, and a dollar store, sewn pocket notebook with a bic clic stic.
I use the notebook primarily, but if I can't or it's easier to type I use Keep.

>t. boomer

He didn't write emacs, he added some shit to it.