archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178480855/#178480855
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well did he make a video of the sub?

Too much Jow Forums makes you a schizo.

Attached: 37272495.jpg (602x960, 83K)

this is what happens when you let Jow Forums's support go to your head

Attached: 179.png (300x100, 48K)

Yes you are.

He didn't even show the video, he's just assravaged about being called out for the attention whoring marketing stunt he tried to pull off.

The people supporting this crybaby fag only do so because it annoys people they believe to be associated with the left wing, it's just nice to watch all these right wing white niggers slowly become a bizarro version of the extreme leftists they complain so much about.

Also, 'muh pedo' fearmongering is just as much of a meme as leftists complaining about racism for any minor thing.

And let me guess, we have a moral obligation to bomb the middle east or we're alt-righters?

>That pic

Attached: halal.jpg (238x211, 9K)

>Jow Forums's support
they've been shitting on him for weeks though, daily threads making fun of his inane ramblings

post thread

There aren't really right now since it's all Trump/Putin stuff atm, but here are some archived threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178969722/#178969722
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178856311/#178856311
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178480855/#178480855
Just from a brief search. In general, Musk is more of a R*ddit celebrity, he isn't really super celebrated on Jow Forums or anything. The closest he came to that was when he was doing that whole shebang regarding journalism rankings (which honestly isn't a bad idea in and of itself, but obviously his motives are to be questioned).

I saw plenty of threads full of people claiming that anyone living in Thailand was there only to do degenerate stuff, pedoshit included. Also a good deal of people claiming they should side with musk because muh reddit and muh liberal tears.

Bombing the middle east is not a democrat policy

>Bombing the middle east is not a democrat policy
tell that to Obama and his tens of thousands of drone strikes in the Middle East

How and why did this elon musk pedo shit start happening?

That was a continuation of what the republicans started, he couldn't simply pull out once he became president.

He actually pulled the military from the ME, and then republiniggers blamed him for the emergence of ISIS, explicitly saying that the bombings and interventions should have never stopped.

twitter is useless

just stop using twitter, there's nothing of value there

-12 kids and an adult stuck in a cave
-whole world freaks out and watches the unlikely rescue
-Musk tries to turn rocket parts into a submarine, sends to Thailand as though anybody asked
-sub is not used, kids are rescued by divers who know what the fuck they are doing
-one diver says sub was stupid idea
-Musk calls him a pedo for no reason, is clearly freaking out

The diver is suing Musk so Tesla has a lot of bad publicity in front of it now.

Don't forget every democrat in Congress voted for the war in Iraq bc muh freedumbs. You can't simply absolve one party because they're both controlled by the same (((group))).

>That was a continuation of what the republicans started, he couldn't simply pull out once he became president.
right, he couldn't do it for 8 straight years, woe is him. hell, he even accelerated it in his last few years in office.
>and then republiniggers blamed him for the emergence of ISIS, explicitly saying that the bombings and interventions should have never stopped.
i don't care what republicans have to say about it, he could have stopped it. why are you making excuses for someone who bends to republicans? but i suppose who cares about all those middle eastern victims, right? we wouldn't want Obama to have bad pr :(

Not only did he not pull out but he invaded 3 other countries.
>Syria
>Libya
>Lebanon
Explain that?

Not really true. Bush had some drone strikes, sure, but Obama greatly expanded the program specifically because he though it was a safe, sterile way to kill terrorists.

Turned out he was actually bombing fairly indiscriminately, I remember in 2010 when it turned out he bombed some grandma and her grandkids in a flower field because intel claimed they looked like terrorists.

The reason drone strikes were diminished wasn't because of moral values or some shit, it was because it was becoming obvious that the president and the military thought they were just playing a video game.

Holy shit this level of ignorance
Fucking Americans. Even I know more about your president

Lad....

>not supporting someone for bombing the middle east because of their political stance
Tsk tsk. Always support bombing the middle east. Fuck them.
>b-but obama was pretending he didn't support the war
He has to please his soccer moms somehow.

Attached: test.jpg (1072x1293, 369K)

>because of their political stance
not relevant, i don't support the bombings of anyone since it's a waste of money and life.

go be edgy somewhere else

Letting them live is a bigger waste of money and life. They're terrorists, support an economy that terrorists use, and/or serve as breeding pods for terrible diseases idiot tourists bring back to real countries. Crying about necessary deaths will just cause unncessary ones.

Attached: murderhobos_find_their_way_into_a_political_campaign.jpg (605x541, 95K)

I love watching brainlets get huffy about Musk

fuck off

I'm confused, which side are the musk nuthuggers now? Last time I checked he was in with the 'fuck yeah science xdd' types on reddit for the electric cars and spaceship stuff

American education

Attached: 1524390585993.gif (404x402, 871K)

he fucked up so hard he's got no asslickers left on neither side

Musk rescued those 12 kids

This is what democrats actually believe.

>take advantage of a tragedy to generate good PR
>design an overly complicated and impractical rescue vessel
>send it to Thailand after 8 of the 12 kids were already rescued
>get turned down
>have Twitter meltdown

Seems doubtful if a rigid metal cylinder would be the easiest thing to negotiate though a twisty tunnel, but I'll LMAO if he actually does post a video.

is the tweet in the OP even real?

Yes.

Exactly.

Nobody asked him to design a high tech casket that for no reason is made out of parts from a bullshit company he's trying to promote.

Attached: elon misk.png (575x413, 171K)

>tragedy
I'm out of the loop, was there an actual tragedy or a mass media """"""""""""""""""""""tragedy"""""""""""""""""""""""""?

>from a bullshit company he's trying to promote
he's not trying to promote his company he's trying to prove to grimes that he's a good person and he;d have saved those kids because he wants to get laid

obama pls

Elon Musk is on twitter and his feed is the best free entertainment on the net.

>and then republiniggers blamed him for the emergence of ISI
Leftists still think it's the duty of Democrats to please the right above everything else.
No wonder your party is in shambles.

Both parties bomb the shit out of the middle east because our master over lords the Israelites tell us too, and we're good goys.

12 kids and an adult were stuck in a flooded cave for 10 days with barely any food and none of the kids knew how to swim out. A Thai navy diver also died trying to bring the kids some oxygen.

How does pedo guy factor into this?

>stupid tourists being stupid
So the latter. My god the west is retarded.

Im sure hes had plentiful grimes pussy already mate.

Musk fanboys are probably as unbearable as Edison fanboys were in the day, and as unbearable as trump fanboys are (not leftist just think anyone should be scrutinized) Investors are waking up through. A car in space? A casket of steel for the thai boys? like 3 cars a year from his factory? Yet, I'll be called jealous of success for questioning this real life Tony Stark, in their eyes. Guess that means you can never criticize any "successful" or "rich" person ever, however someone qualifies that cough politicians.

they live there dude

No he said something along the lines of "Know what, forget it, you wouldn't care/get it anyway" right after that tweet.

>pedo
what

>this is what happens when you date the queen of /mu/
Ftfy

>im smarter than everyone because i won't take a side! le radical centrist!!!!

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 88K)

based black/white retard

>third worlders being stupid
That's even worse.

>hmmm this ship is sinking, if i get into a life boat i will be safe, but if i do that somebody else won't get a seat in the life boat... hmm.. guess ill just wait and point out to everybody how smart I am.

Attached: file.jpg (499x514, 43K)

your life boat is shit, communism failed and stalin is dead. deal with it

Attached: you have to go back.png (526x60, 7K)

They are just kids dude.

Attached: index.jpg (266x189, 13K)

It's called 'betting on both horses', businessmen do it all the time. The only political position they need is that regardless of which side wins or gets ahead, their ability to get and stay rich isn't threatened.

He also claimed that he knows more about AI than Mark Zuckerberg.

In this case "Too much" is "above zero"

From masculinity

Attached: 250247.jpg (586x903, 77K)

>12 kids and an adult were stuck in a flooded cave
why did they go in there

Attached: 1517244400198.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

You gigantic fucking insolent mongoloid, what reputation do you think that other retard is attempting to defend on an anonymous image board?

Over 100,000 people die every day. Making a big media event out of 12 kids in some shithole is nothing but moneygrabbing.

>Over 100,000 people die every day
Unfortunately one of them wasn't you.

where do you live where this isn't daily news

both are dicks

elon did get asked to continue making it and he showed that email already

the fact that the diver calls it useless only because water levels receded and they got lucky timing

Funny how you virtuetards are always the biggest edgelords.

>sorry pedo guy
>you really did ask for it

What the fuck is he talking about?

next panel
>your a idiot

>thai
>not pedo
Come on now.

Some British navy SEAL equivalent criticizing his submarine saying that he did it only for PR

>Musk made the sub
>showed emails with rescue co-ordinator requesting continuation on sub as 1 kid wasn't in great shape
>musk goes there
>tests sub
>works
>Diver says sub useless only did it for PR

Diver sounds more of a dick

>no one else can help but me

>diver probably impressing some ladyboy

Obama was a micromanager. He got himself deeply involved the military planning, more than any other president. Every major operation had to go through him. He authorized every bombing, so he has blood on his hands. He had the option to stop, but he didn't.

>Many (probably most) people who criticize both left and right do so out of perceptiveness, not out of smugness.
Actually, they just cherry pick the nuts on both sides and claim that their own new middle side doesn't have them.

>someone has good intentions
>he tries to promote his bussiness while doing something good
>"REEEEEEEEEEE HE IS SUCH A PIG FOR DOING WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS MONEY"
Bravo Jow Forums, I am sure he checks this mongolian image board regularly and is very upset that a bunch of basement dwellers hate him because he hasn't endorsed any political candidate.

let's keep Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums
t. poltard myself

just like Jow Forums says, right-leaning hates musk because of electric vehicles and killing big oil. left-leaning hates him for pravda.

Attached: 1500300035270.jpg (640x611, 72K)

>left-leaning hates him for pravda.
What did I miss?
Did he turn into loon who recites ruskie propaganda or something?

(((free)))

It was a joke. He said he'd create a service that analyzes objectivity in media, and that he'd call it "Pravda".

What's with the random posters associating everything with fucking Jow Forums?
It's almost like SJWs want their camouflage to be seen through.

That's probably not fucking hard to do though.

What's with the random posters associating everything with fucking SJW's?
It's almost like Jow Forums wants their camouflage to be seen through.

Last time I checked Jow Forums was on Jow Forums so they're likely to be any user browsing on other boards.
The same can't be said for SJWs. They are purely an out of Jow Forums phenomena.

Attached: 31 - df3yrbq.png (200x200, 8K)

10/10 accuracy

Sure

Attached: 2e1.jpg (500x332, 40K)

so are a majority of furfags and bronies but i sure as shit dont want them traveling outside of /trash/ and /mlp/
just like I dont want retarded Jow Forumsacks interjecting politics where they don't belong

But that poster was clearly neither Jow Forums nor Jow Forums, nor the post they were referring to of any relevance to Jow Forums.

Hey, remember how Elon promised us personal subway tunnels for our cars? Whatever happened with that?

ok reddit

During the election, a lot of people started coming here. A lot of people started going to Jow Forums as well, and as you probably know, they were almost exclusively shilling for Trump. You can spot the newfags by checking the "this is literally pol" posts out.