Do you guys think it's worth upgrading to the new iphone X plus from an iphone X?

Do you guys think it's worth upgrading to the new iphone X plus from an iphone X?

Attached: new iphones.jpg (900x654, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qPAY9JqE4
xda-developers.com/benchmark-cheating-strikes-back-how-oneplus-and-others-got-caught-red-handed-and-what-theyve-done-about-it/amp/
androidauthority.com/oems-cheat-on-benchmarking-gary-explains-747959/amp/
bgr.com/2013/11/27/samsung-benchmark-cheating-banned-htc/
9to5mac.com/2017/04/25/iphone-8-fake-benchmark-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Yes, the iPhone X Plus is an improvement on the previous best phone ever made. I'm going to be buying two of them, and keeping the second one sealed in mint condition. Apple is the best

>TFW everyone copied Apple

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qPAY9JqE4

>lagPhone

Attached: 1522726033087.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Stop touching it wrong and it'll be faster, poorfag

S E E T H I N G

Everyone here is saying yes because you're an idiot for owning an Apple product and they want you to waste your money.

Don't buy anything Apple. Ever.

Notch makes an otherwise fine design look hideous.Apple holding back progress to appeal to vapid selfie whores.

Yeah, now run GeekBench on it and post the results.
What? Nothing to say?

>>iPhone X
That's done it.
/b/ will still be chimping out this time tomorrow.

it doesn't matter how fast the phone can run arbitrary calculations. that video tests every-day tasks, like opening apps.

>"t-this universally approved benchmark d-doesn't c-count!!!"
>"only arbitrary pointless things *I* chose do!!!"
Thought so.

>buy something you want
>"Wow dude you just wasted your money"
What did he mean by this?

Nice try, shit you tubers, everyone know the trick, put the iPhone on a slower WiFi network, rake in the views.

Imagine being so alpha

Attached: 1529995957049.png (696x290, 101K)

>"t-this universally approved benchmark d-doesn't c-count!!!"
>"only arbitrary pointless things *I* chose do!!!"
>Thought so.
So, even tests which have been proven to be faked by both Samsung and Apple are an objective measure of performance, but not opening apps you use?

>"proven to be faked"
>WAHHHH
>APPLE IS LYING
>WAHHH
>I CAN'T AFFORD AN IPHONE
>WAHHHHH
>IT'S SHIT ANYWAY
>WAHHH
>LOOK AT THIS POINTLESS SHIT THAT DOESN'T SHOW ANYTHING INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT THE MOST CREDIBLE BENCHMARK OUT THERE
Anything you say, kid.

and those apps are cached into memory

first boot of an app isn’t particularly damning, considering the apps on Android and iOS are wholly different program languages, APIs, and packages that execute at different times.

once loaded into memory it shouldnt be a long wait

also, iOS’s view controller instructions require screen UX/UI animations to fully complete before executing fetch and update functions, so that's just a systemic difference that causes load times to be slightly slower

Even the view controller on iOS, when you disable

Only if you are vegan

literally this

>Even the view controller on iOS, when you disable

Even the view controller on iOS, when you disable motion, will still wait to execute fetch/update, as if the animations are still playing

What is wrong with you? I can only hope you're at least being paid for whatever you think you're doing.
xda-developers.com/benchmark-cheating-strikes-back-how-oneplus-and-others-got-caught-red-handed-and-what-theyve-done-about-it/amp/
androidauthority.com/oems-cheat-on-benchmarking-gary-explains-747959/amp/
bgr.com/2013/11/27/samsung-benchmark-cheating-banned-htc/
9to5mac.com/2017/04/25/iphone-8-fake-benchmark-results/
How credible and relevant to every day tasks.

You're actually autistic if you think oppening an app for the first time a few seconds faster than the iphone makes it better.

so are you for thinking the same about benchmarks shill lmao

I've only argued that benchmarks are not reliable. There's no convincing you of anything and I'm not even attempting that.

Yes because you buy it for the brand not the phone

benchmarks represent an average workload that actually requires processing power... it’s an approximation

platform differences and memory caching remove any objective value that a first boot of an app would have, because performance increases exponentially immediately after loaded into memory, because most people don’t max out their phone’s available RAM...

approximation, even if fake, is still more of a clearer picture than opening an app that was force quit