Wait till theres a major news story on Reddit

>wait till theres a major news story on Reddit
>Accuse redditors of being an NPC
>they get insanely mad

I thought you guys were joking, but this meme seems to hit them much harder than any other meme. Why is this?

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They could be bots Or are just being forced to face their true selves. cognitive dissonance/double think kicks in and they go beserk.

>accuse someone on Jow Forums of being an NPC
>they get insanely mad

The surest sign of being an NPC

>going to plebbit

CURE FOR THE NPC's

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..!

okay, this is epic

>IF accused.npc == true
>Print ("okay, this is epic")

Ever told a raging alcoholic they might have a drinking problem?

Attached: E091DD0D-A075-4DF4-AD82-765626D746F2.jpg (305x457, 35K)

Probably for the same reason that (((they))) keep deleting these threads

Attached: nPC meme.png (598x548, 255K)

i havent, no. What happens?

This. There is a huge difference between using talking points and spewing whatever falsehoods the msm tells you 24/7 without actually looking up their truthfulness.

If your response to "Trump has done great things for the economy" is "but he's a racist who has divided the country," you are an NPC.

If you call for the abolition of government when the opposing party wins, you are an NPC.

If you think the world is ending because a man who vows to interpret the Constitution as it was written became a Supreme Court Justice, you are an NPC.

If you want Trump to build a wall because you don't want drugs and murderers to enter the country, you are not an NPC.

Don't forget:
>If you don't agree with me politically, you are an NPC

>accuse someone on Jow Forums of being an NPC
>they laugh at you and tell you to come up with your own memes and remind you yo use 90% less words

Fixed that for you champ.

Attached: 1538844812418m.jpg (1024x718, 173K)

Tell us more about your "passion" for video games and coding, I bet it moistens literally thousands of pussies.

I actually dont have a passion for either, but im considering getting into coding so i can more accurately accuse others of being NPC's.

here is your imaginary internet point.
your insight is unique and made me laugh/cry/think/eat/understand/consume-media

because its true and hilarious

see

>if (NintendoSwitchProx > 0)
>{
>printface("SÖY");
>}

>print("Right_wingers_are_the_real_NPCs");

>return 0;

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 93K)

• ᠌ ᠌ •

᠌ ▬

>okay, this is epic
Is this some youtube-tier meme you're copying or are you actually stupid enough to say this unironically?

well done mate, well done

I've noticed that leftists have hijacked this meme S well. It just goes to show you how npc ghey actually have become that instead of defeating or ignoring the meme they only have the ability to rationalize by seizing it and changing elect wing to right wing with abscense of original thought.

Friendly Reminder: the NPC meme makes faggot shills and kikes go INSANE!

Newfags can't NPC

• ᠌ ᠌ •

᠌ ▬

Because its not a meme ;its an absolute truth and they know it. They feel there is something wrong.

Attached: 1432492574123-1.jpg (732x743, 196K)

They get mad and double down, to afraid to look themselves in the mirror and admit they are alcoholics.

>Why is this?
because its true

I know a true to heart anarchist (Someone who has read the books and theories) and he spent the better part of 30 minutes autistically screeching about the NPC meme on Discord.

As I've said in other threads, the reason they hate it so much is because of how effective and dehumanizing it is. For them, it's their version of Nazi. Something to be thrown around to discredit, insult, dehumanize, and deconstruct their arguments all in a single word. They've never had to deal with a word existing for them like that so they don't know how to keep their almonds unactivated which just fuels its usage.

• ᠌ ᠌ •

᠌ ▬

Hello fellow humans

Here fren

Attached: npc-theory.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

Dont remind me

Attached: 20181014_063224.png (325x458, 75K)

Someone should go in a antifa mob dressed like the guy from skyrim and start asking rp type questions

Attached: morpheus by himself.jpg (640x379, 143K)

Because it's true and an effective version of the term "SJW". SJW was a terrible term because by calling them that, you're unintentionally accepting the premise that they're for social justice.

They will shove their big pulsating cock up your ass, slam it for about a hour or two and then pump your guts with their hot steamy semen.

Attached: PzOQcIJ.jpg (640x353, 26K)

>We can win this Cultural War by staying in bed and looking at NPC and Pepe memes under the covers with a flashlight!
>Democrat meme flag

Attached: RepentMerchant.png (1754x1272, 1.54M)

Good one. Saving it.

>n-no u
Typical NPC response.

Why do Minecraft NPCs look like Jews?

Attached: Release-villagers-6_2868917.jpg (698x559, 26K)

kek

oh shieeet

"NPC mob" is the new "antifa"

Because it's true.

That's literally what you're doing

Attached: 1539100922870.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-13 09-29-10.png (831x199, 69K)

I found this meme last night, and just cut out the Morpheus part to make it more "Social Media approved".

Attached: morpheus1.jpg (640x751, 117K)

because it exposed how stupid they are :D

KEK

Fucking kek

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

YOU FUCKING SUCK FUCK U IM NOT AN NPC GO SHOVE A BLENDER UP YOUR ASS AND HIT CRUSH ICE FAGGOT AAAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: F02E7288-ABC7-43C3-8F64-AE278DDC5532.png (1000x1000, 289K)

>says is not an NPC
>posts from an official NPC device (Iphones)

they explode, blood goes everywhwere, and then standing inside the body is a gnome that runs away

Extra points if they go dressed like that nazeem fag and start asking everyone if they get to the cloud district very often

>n-no u again
Keep feeding it, NPC.

>If you don't agree with me politically, you are an NPC
I don't mind that people disagree with me. I do mind when they cannot use logic to disagree with me, and resort to name calling. There is quite a bit of "Muh drumpf is a racist" but you ask for proof of these claims, and they just sputter out. They are all noise and no substance just like the music they listen to. "But Drupft hasn't done anything", and no matter what you bring up, they will give credit to someone nearly totally unrelated. Kim Un is really getting rid of his nukes and is allowing inspections...but that is China. Currently if you bring up the US Mexi-Canadian Trade agreement their heads will explode. They have not been fed any talking points on this, and will point to "Buuut ford is...." and you can simply ask "Should we bail them out like Obama did for every other auto industry based in the Usa?"
That is where they fall back to calling you a racist.

Attached: The outrage is real.jpg (1600x1200, 374K)

Same for insane people , my uncle is a truck driver and he told about this guy whose test for recruiting people was asking them if they are insane , they rage and start being defensive they sure are not ok , but if the start making excuses like "well you know, financially I am shit , there are problems in my family" etc , then they are normal . So we have the equivalent situation , the npcs are in violent defensive mode .

No when gets mad we just laugh at your retard ass

Project harder.

>being this much of a NPC

user, give me a quick rundown about the NPC meme.

I refuse to believe people are actually getting upset over this. I keep thinking that this is an elaborate ruse cruise.

>you must buy from my favorite corporation for me to see you as a human

Because people get mad when you expose them. It's like all these feminist "men" who would be horrified if you called them out for the disgusting skullfucking degenerates that they are.

checked and true

Attached: 1530053506697.gif (554x400, 135K)

how dare you
my servos are overheating with rage correction protocols

Attached: 1502154949910.png (386x396, 112K)

I guess they hate not feeling like the main character or something.

There was an article released saying that some startling percentage of people have no internal voice, i.e. they don't talk to themselves in their heads or have discussions with themselves over what the best course of action is, etc. Then there was some redditor who said that he realized that other people had an internal voice and he didn't, and he had to train himself to actually have an internal dialogue and how it made life so much easier.

The idea is that people without an internal voice lack some aspect of critical thought and are NPCs. They mostly just follow trends and act on instinct rather than thinking anything through.

Is that the response your code is telling you to repeat?

Attached: 1539107257529.jpg (960x720, 126K)

This explains it rather well

>ruse cruise
more like a trick shtick

>having no self awareness

truly an NPC

ain't clicking that shit nigger

Attached: 86s1610ntjm114.png (416x435, 114K)

wrong file

Attached: B822684901Z.1_20160830185934_000_GC71NPCO9.2_Gallery.jpg (570x360, 62K)

Lol seriously? I think to myself in my head all the time. Sometimes it is dangerous because I'm not always aware of my surroundings. I thought everyone did it to some extent.

Nice but there are more redpilled people on Facebook than Reddit or Twitter by far

You could say it's shlickpricking the quickdicking

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

I have a few theories....

The first one is that they grow up being told that they are special and unique. Kind of like a "snowflake". When they are called an NPC, they are being robed of their perceived uniqueness.

Second, they think they are free thinkers, but the NPC meme suggests otherwise. That their thoughts and reactions are not really their own. Rather it is a pre programed response/reaction. (Side note: most of the programing is downloaded in to the via the TV and social media, which is why we are seeing a push to quickly ban the NPC meme. The programing is only effective if people are unaware they are being programed.)

I could go on... as I often do.

I swear you cunts are programmed to spread this meme.

The meme is based off not having an inner monologue, making the person far more susceptible to, "The loudest voice"(Because they don't question anything) which in our modern day is the media. The media is currently strong left leaning, which means those NPCs(people without monologue) tend to be swayed by the mass media. It's incorrect to say, "Right wingers are the real NPCs" as they do not have control of the mass media. They were the ones who, despite all the propaganda bombarding them everyday constantly, still were able to question the narrative and arrive at a separate conclusion from the masses.
That being said, it is still possible for right wingers to be NPCs(And most of them are to an extent) within their own communities. It's a matter of how much you let yourself be an NPC (This could correlate to the fact that people use inner monologue to varying degrees in the study) When you look at the average r/The_Donald user you'll notice their NPC behavior starts where their tolerance for beliefs ends. Some people believe everything with no question like leftists, some people question a little bit of the narrative and become centrists. Others will question most of the media narrative like Trump CivNat supporters, but they will use the same NPC behavior they complain about, the second you ask them to apply their "Critical thinking/ Questioning" to the Jewish Question.
I think these varying ideologies may coincide with the rates of inner monologue. For example something like this ~, 0% Hard Left, 50% Centrist, 75% CivNat, 100% NatSoc.

they get mad because the truth is they are sheep who do what they are told.

No joke

Attached: 1536593981263.png (714x481, 149K)

You upside down fuckers are programmed to shitpost.

best part about this meme is that it's teaching me some basic coding.

Because there's not nearly as many people living in the world as you might think. Not real ones anyways. Years ago the world government began to manufacture false people. Like replicants.
They think, talk, and behave the way the world controllers want you to think, talk, and behave.
They have to be regularly maintained, and checked on.
The population hasn't grown nearly as much as they've said, except for these drones. They can feel emotion. And do get angry when being called out.
This hits too close to home for them.

>not knowing that Notch is redpilled to hell

• ᠌ ᠌ •

᠌ ▬

Yeet

That's genetic, not external programming.

k

>Why is this?
Because it's a mirror. The grey monsters they're fighting are not evil nazi white supremacists, it's themselves.

Attached: 1538860952955.jpg (1530x856, 158K)

>rather than helping
What are they supposed to do? Type "Oh no he's dead! Somebody should do something!"

• ᠌ ᠌ •

We need an awoo at the center of the 4 corners

this

Attached: 1508168335453.jpg (782x652, 82K)

Attached: 1587.jpg (680x802, 62K)

Friendly reminder that this meme will continue to shit up Jow Forums until the (((mods))) let Jow Forums have NPC general back.
Deleting it was a fucking mistake, look how much this shit has spread all over Jow Forums since then...

Attached: glowing.jpg (1349x774, 324K)

The psyop is people like you saying that a meme ridiculing the unthinking nature of TV watching brainlets is a psyop. There's always going to a "next mass shooting". Should we just remain silent about everything in case they try to lay the blame at our feet? Also who even is "our"?

Which subreddit do i have to go for the loudest shrieks?

Why would a website of right wingers not want to spread a meme that makes their opponents so upset? Leftists are the main cause of this meme spreading, due to how they've reacted towards it. It wouldn't have been anywhere close to as widespread if it hadn't been for them (you).