What computer science field is the most autistic?

What computer science field is the most autistic?

Attached: AUTISM.jpg (1024x1022, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/steshaw/plt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

either language modeling or really abstract stuff like turing machines and NP-completeness.

Cryptography, imo.

ml

compilers and lexers

applied math

asm obviously

These.

Low level assembly

Embedded if you're looking for Jow Forums tier autism. Theoretical CS research if you're looking for actual autists.

embedded is just c++ & Qt
Not that autistic

>really abstract stuff like turing machines and NP-completeness
The cs brainlet meme is real!

Programming language theory, nobody will implement new type extensions in decades,functional programming community ignore you,common languages still ignore 40 years old research,mathematics laughs of you,instead of build better tools or features for programmer, you goes for autist overcomplex solution,another fields don’t care about your job and don’t exist jobs for PLT, compilers guys gets the job.

Compiler creation. The only people who like doing it must have autism

That sounds autistic enough for me. Any recommended textbooks and other resources?

Compilers, unironically. I'm the Jow Forumstard autist building his own OS (not a fork) and I'm not even autistic enough to do my own compiler. I just use GCC.

This source is amazing
github.com/steshaw/plt

First book “How to prove it”

But Types and Programming Languages, Proofs and Types,Advanced Topics in Types and Programming Languages of Benjamin C. Pierce
begin bedrock of field.

About algebra you need learn linear algebra(hoffman and Kunzen) before , A Book of Abstract Algebra - 2nd Ed. - Charles C. Pinter begin easy book but formal proof driver books are Michael Artin Algebra or Abstract Algebra dummit and footer before using advance algebra Rotman.

Category theory, this books just need formal proof prerequisites.

Conceptual Mathematics A First Introduction to Categories, 2nd Edition - F. William Lawere and Stephen H. Schanuel
Category Theory for the Sciences — David I. spikver.

ASP.NET

Compilers
Type theory
FL theory

>Compilers
Compilers are easy when you understand formal grammars and especially context free grammars
Then all you need is to translate the tokenized code to machine instructions

Human Computer Interaction is the real most autistic field.
It literally is about how a fucking button have to be shaped so people understand what happens when you click it
Everything related to GUI is autistic in general

Attached: 1525712726630.jpg (900x600, 115K)

unironically compiler design

All of them.

nice thread :)