Every single one of my download rules fucking inexplicably disappeared. Is there any possible way I can recover them?

Every single one of my download rules fucking inexplicably disappeared. Is there any possible way I can recover them?
Every single one is gone, it's just fucking blank. Trying real hard not to lose my cool here.

Attached: qbittorrent1.png (256x256, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9173
github.com/kelseyhightower/nocode
mpc-hc.org/2017/07/16/1.7.13-released-and-farewell/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>windows
There's your problem

Use a checksum filesystem like ZFS or btrfs, or even stable XFS if you don't want a random bit flip to destroy a file every once in a while.

where did OP say is running on windows?

if he wasn't using windows, he wouldn't be using qbit.
there are better alternatives for mac or linux.
qbit fags are utorrent refugees who rage if you tell them to use anything other than mpc-hc with madvr

but, user

Attached: file.png (488x348, 44K)

You do realize, that some people rather use software they are familiar with than an overall better alternative? Some people also use Deluge on Linux.

Just use Tixati, qbit is a piece of shit since 4.0

>using qB 4.0

Shoulda stuck to 3.3.16

>Tixati
Friendly reminder

Attached: Torrent_Client_Guide_v1.1.png (1500x2670, 958K)

Deluge wotks for me, why should I change to Qbittorrent?

use more external harddrives

Did you read it?
The only reason it topped it was because of compatibility with windows.
>Tixati has a chat
Honestly I wouldn't mind that, say what you want, but being complimented for seeding to cool dudes and actively bullying users of utorrent would be pretty neat.

fo te wotks ya ne hibenaanaa henge sibabaaluniini

Yes, I do realize some people are retarded.

But I'm using 3.1.9.2

>m-my open sores is superior

It's shit. Keep your sores to yourself.

Not to mention that a picture has been written by someone on Jow Forums who was clearly biased.

And it's horribly out of date. I used qbit before 4.0, it was good. Then it was shit.

Tixati UI isn't bloated at all. In fact it's moronic to say Tixat is bloated while it takes up 14mbs, while qbittorrent takes up 24mbs

Qbittorrent averages around 70-80mbs of RAM idle, my Tixati has 5 torrents in it and averages 50mbs.

As far as the UI is slow, unlike qbit

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9173

All bugs solved yet in 3 months over 3000 mostly unaswered bug reports dragging from version 4.0

In tixati you can disable all the features you want (ie chat)

And nobody cares about private trackers and your super-secret clubs apart from hipsters.

Tixati also has pretty much feature parity and same connection quality with qbittorrent considering they both use libtorrent for their needs

But pretty much what most of Jow Forums can do is cry about their open sores being much better for no other reason than being open sores.

Attached: file.png (1062x788, 37K)

>Install inferior botnet client
>Whine on /gee/ when people call it what it is

Attached: 24015872.png (218x250, 49K)

>this spacing

>When you have no arguments

I'm sorry, I don't argue with retards.

yeah I can believe that considering you couldn't win an argument with a retard even

>All bugs solved yet in 3 months over 3000 mostly unaswered bug reports dragging from version 4.0
using this as a metric for anything is absolutely retarded
github.com/kelseyhightower/nocode
>And nobody cares about private trackers and your super-secret clubs apart from hipsters.
sour grapes

It's not... The author of that retarded picture claims all the major bugs have been wiped out
They have not been, since 4.0 it's full of major bugs.
Not to mention the stalled meme

>sour grapes
>Nobody cares about the chatrooms
That is a fair point
>Nobody cares about the private trackers
LMAO SOUR GRAPES

>They have not been, since 4.0 it's full of major bugs.
So use the version in the picture. The picture is over 5 years and you're expecting him to know about bugs in 4.0?
>LMAO SOUR GRAPES
seems pretty sour to me

>So use the version in the picture. The picture is over 5 years and you're expecting him to know about bugs in 4.0?

That's my point you retard. It's outdated, hence not really applicable in todays world. Using the version in the picture introduces security vulnerabilities like using utorrent 2.2.1

>seems pretty sour to me
That's because you're a retard. When it's a feature you care about, the argument is accepted (private trackers), when it's a feature you don't care about the argument is not accepted. Narcissism and hypocrisy.

>Using the version in the picture introduces security vulnerabilities like using utorrent 2.2.1
It literally says to avoid utorrent at all cost.
>When it's a feature you care about, the argument is accepted (private trackers), when it's a feature you don't care about the argument is not accepted.
What are you talking about? lmao I've said nothing about features
super sour

>It literally says to avoid utorrent at all cost.

Your reading comprehension is on the level of a child of 2 years.

Using an older version of qbittorrent years later introduces security vulnerabilities in the mix. Same as you would do by using an older version of utorrent. I don't know how much more clear can I get. a child could understand this.

>What are you talking about? lmao I've said nothing about features

Look through you replies and you did.

>Look through you replies and you did.
Nope. Not bothering to reply to you again.

Of course since you wouldn't be able to win an argument against a hamster.

tell me one thing wrong with mpc hc

Just downloaded qBit on my laptop and dear God what happened to the UI? It's like it thinks it's a touch screen application, how do I go back?

>3.3.16
why? 4.0.0 introduced a lot of things I use now, especially tags
and 4.1.0 was actually mostly hotfixes ("This is a major version bump purely because there was a ton of code commits from the last one.")

Then why are you still jumping to conclusions?

ive missed a lot of updates

It's kill

So what? Winamp was kill in 2011 and I'm still using it because it plays everything under the sun, even obscure video game rips and trackers with embedded FM synth instruments.

how so

mpc-hc.org/2017/07/16/1.7.13-released-and-farewell/

Rules should be saved somewhere. AppData on Windows and maybe .local on Linux.

Nobody cares about Mac.

You're retarded as fuck. Nothing comes close to qbittorrent and its features on linux.

well the rules were all gone for good
I did take the opportunity to update though, qbitorrent has really changed from 3.1.9.2 to what it is now
there's even a "completed" status for torrents, much better than before when all you could do was pause

I guess I gotta spend half an hour setting up downlaod rules again...

>Trying real hard not to lose my cool here.
wow tough guy
loser

It's easier than thinking

Why still use winamp? Foobar, vlc, or whatever else is out there can't play the files or are you just stubborn and don't want to change?

The interface of Foobar and VLC are ass compared to Winamp where everything is accessible in a small space. I guess I'm just used to something that's still functional and efficient.