Whats the best texting app for Android?

Whats the best texting app for Android?

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-205959.jpg (810x1509, 340K)

I like Textra.

Haven’t had an android phone for a few years but it was definitely Textra when I did

Qksms

Whatsapp

/thread

Signal

37y old boomer reporting.
Why do you need a app for texting?
Whats wrong with normal texting?

It's unencrypted, faggot.

What the fuck are you texting to your buddies that needs to be encrypted anyhow? That's right: nothing.

This is not an argument against encryption in general, it's an argument about your perceived self-importance.

I only get 300 text (per month) messages from my provider, but 2gb of data.

>only 300 texts per month
>only 300
>300
What the fuck is wrong with you, how in the shit would anyone ever write that many fucking texts? Are you a teenage girl from the late 90s?

>only 300 texts per month
>only
>300
>per month
tfw unlimited text and never send a single one, I never sent 30 texts in my life yet alone 300... in a fucking month!

Revolution IRC

Attached: stallman.jpg (1200x794, 68K)

Why not just use the stock one? All SMS apps are basically the same. You may as well use WhatsApp since you can do more than what SMS offers, and works over Wi-Fi. WhatsApp will be backdoored, but then again it requires a botnet device.

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-140005.png (720x1440, 82K)

Signal.
1.) Black theme
2.) Doesn't have a shitty notification that shows history
3.) Encrypted with other signal users
4.) Semi-open source

revolution is shit, but i want it to be good

This.

Signal best.

300 means both receiving and sending. So you can only text 150 times.

My vote goes to this. It has a lot of nice features.

lol grampa I have sent over 12,000 texts in a month before
you're just retarded

I pay €3 a month and get unlimited(slow though data), unlimited SMS and 150 minutes a month.

Using an encrypted texting app doesn't natter if the other party uses normal sms

None. Texting on android is dumb.
I just send messages of kikebook messenger from my dummy account.

>Hur nothing to hide

Not that user but fuck right off, there are many options out there and some of us choose to keep our private lives private. If posting everything that comes to your mind on facebook works for you then fucking great, I, along with many others, prefer keeping my communications with my privacy-minded friends as private as is possible barring hardware backdoors.

>paying to receive texts
What kind of jewery is this? So you could basically make some faggots' phone bill explode by spamming him with texts?

>12.000 texts in a month
>400 a day
>16.666 per hour
>one text every 3 minutes 36 seconds
You're either lying, retarded, a teenager, or a combination of the aforementioned. Either way, consider to kys.

Yes, I once used a plan similar to that and that's what ended up happening. It's just a bullshit plan too get you to spring for an unlimited one.

It’s called group messages, you know for people with actual friends

isnt messages by google basically android imessage?

he's the guy that texts about that bank account you don't have being used fraudulantly

No

That's a Whopper of a 4G icon

Signal

sorry i actually talk to girls user

This, I get hundreds a day

Telegram or Whatsapp, whatever is prominent with your peers

Well, you obviously don't 'talk' to them if you're busy sending sms every other minute.

Non-meme answer: Nothing honestly. It's more the idea that there are choices out there, and if you stick with the default app, someone else is making that choice for you. I chose a different app solely because I like how it looks and allows theming. Really no other reason for a normie.

this'd. its followed me on every single one of my phones, just werks.

Same here famalam, been using it since the lg g3 came out