This cant be fucking possible...

this cant be fucking possible. how come there is no single fucking note taking software that lets you put images like in a classic word processor? resize, align them, whatever. Is onenote the only option? that microsoyft piece of purple garbage is too bloated. what do you use Jow Forums? i just need to make some quick notes and describe some opengl shit that im making and i need pictures.Im using fucking Paint now

Attached: ogl00023.jpg (165x177, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askubuntu.com/questions/161921/note-taking-software-that-supports-images
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about these: askubuntu.com/questions/161921/note-taking-software-that-supports-images

Org-mode

LaTeX

Attached: 28E6F569_B6F7_4B29_AB42_86E804E89507.jpg (574x697, 184K)

>LaTeX
>images
Sounds like the most painful way possible, user. How many packages do exist again to do basic image embedding stuff? Last time I checked it was the npm of image embedding.

>wants software that allows for image resizing and positioning
>but the one that offers such is 'bloated'
a-are you... you know.... autistic?

Relevant:
Would anyone be interested in a markdown editor with TUI and GTK interface, that saves documents (including images) as a zip with images attached?
I wrote a spec/work plan for it once but havent gotten around to building it yet

I use OneNote, it just werks on my 2007 laptop.

Yea OP looks like youve come to the truth that OneNote is actually a superior product.

>basic function
>that makes it bloated

>Would anyone be interested in a markdown
only with a WYSIWYG and table support and if it doesn't utilize a web engine in some way
> editor with TUI
maybe
>and GTK
no, try Qt instead
> interface, that saves documents (including images) as a zip with images attached?
>I wrote a spec/work plan for it once but havent gotten around to building it yet
Good idea, but how about a general rich text editor with custom text/paragraph/box templates, addon support and export functions instead?

What about markdown with Typora?

I use goolag keep but it's shit/very basic.

why did he wear a bigger clothes? it makes him looks like a child

Just use a word processor to take the notes then. Or maybe consider writing them down, on a notebook, made of paper.

I find note taking software to be mostly useful for the kinds of things you'd otherwise use post-it notes for.

Quite objectively; this.
The two things I wished it added were latex support and better 'code' block formatting. Oh a third, the ability to turn off 'text anywhere' so it doesn't have those movable text boxes when you just want a simple linear note.

gtfo brainlet scum

asciidoc

zim, cherrytree
host a private mediawiki

Evernote

Keep in mind there are two OneNote versions, you want the 2016 one.

Its less bloated, but still very painful to use. I use it daily though, since there really is nothing better

Also, try dragging the window quickly across the screen back and forward lol

>you want the 2016 one
not op but why
i'm using onenote 2013 and doesn't feel bloated imo

The non-2016 one is less bloated and far easier to use. The one you actually want is the 2013 version.

what's wrong with markdown or hosting your own wiki?

he IS a child user.