Shittia 7 plus

snowflakes infested with aspergers going crazy over shittia 7 plus (nokia)
>MORE EXPENSIVE than A8 2018
>no notification LED unlike A8
>no AOD unlike A8
>no water resistance unlike A8
literally a joke, with shitty stock android too, and the snowflakes are buying it TOPKEK

Attached: samsung-galaxy-a8-a530f-2.jpg (660x592, 56K)

Fuck off back to phone land, dumbass.

triggered aspie

>not getting the flagship phone for free from work every 24 months
if you can't have VR titties in your face, why even live

fun fact: A8 2018 has gear vr support

>protip: just because a phone has support for something doesn't mean it'll work properly
The oculus shop comment section is a wonderful salt mine of low-end phone owners crying about lag, slowed down gameplay and crashes.

idk what those people are talking about because A8 has the same performance as S6 which works great in vr lol, gear vr only supports phones with flagship-grade performance it's not just another google cardboard

Well that's awesome then. GearVR is really fun, you should try it.

ye it's great, my main phone is a Note8 i just bought A8 for someone and was amazed by how good it is

Are these threads false flags or is someone genuinely being paid to post this inane shit? I can't imagine any other reasons why someone would make this thread.

It's just brain dead queers who think "technology" means "consumer electronics"

Galaxy A8 user here, I mean it's not bad but a bit expensive. I just bought it for the great oled screen and water resistance, I don't need all of those 8 gigs of ram and a snapdragon 800 series for watching videos and making calls.

The new Samsung® Galaxy™ A8 is great! it has a lot of good things to offer compared to other budget smartphones! I'm very excited to use my new phone for the next few years, my friends are super jealous hehe. Get yours online.

poo in loo biz

Crypto-xiaomi shill or what?
>shits on nokia
>offers samsung as an alternative (lol)
>muh xiaomi redmi note 5 is so great posts incoming
t. redmi note 4 owner

Are you alright, user?

I'm tempted to get a Nokia just to spite you.

Nah, don't be a poor fag, get your new Samsung® Galaxy™ S9® or S9+®™ at T-Mobile™® today!

Surprised the A8 doesn't have a Bixby key

>tfw have gear vr headset for S7
>S7 died and replaced it with S9+
>headset is useless now

I didn't know this, that's gay, I'm in the same boat I guess.

yeah m8 its usb-c now ;_;

Get an adaptor fag

retarded idea, the phone holder on the headset has no room for an adapter

I can't imagine it being any other way.
Like, what even does this mean? Is this English?

Speak good English sirs