Do you like computers, Jow Forums?

Do you like computers, Jow Forums?

Attached: laugh_lose_tiara.jpg (436x410, 102K)

>report this image

No

I don't really like anything anymore
I yearn for death

relatable

oooh boy
include me in the screen cap, chaps

Attached: 1262542469760.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Attached: 1263460791750.jpg (505x474, 52K)

No.

>myspace
topkek

Attached: 00498626.jpg (550x624, 39K)

Saaame

t. Started browsing last week
Lurk more

I actually hate them, that’s why I keep posting about how bad they are. My latest thread about the MacBook Pro being bad pales in comparison to my previous threads about various hardware being underpowered, being able to start house fires, and just plain being terrible.

And just when I think I’m getting bored, I roll out my “Linux sucks” thread followed by “OSX is gay” culminating in “Windows 10 is the worst thing since sliced bread“. Because if you thought computer hardware was bad, the software is a magnitude worse. I don’t know how all those amateur developers still even have jobs, even thought I keep posting about how bad their code is.

Computers are terrible. We would all be much better off if we went back to using a fucking pen and paper, along with an abacus.

I love computers. They're really neat.

i need money

I don't understand why one of them won't just tie a zip tie around the others neck in their sleep.
serving 10 years in jail for it is better than a lifetime of body sharing.

Because they'd die too.

Attached: reported to nasa.png (1161x675, 62K)

how?
they control half of the body and the zip tie has to be there long enough to kill the brain

whats a computer

I mean. Buying a tiara that you always wanted, fine. But why take a photo of yourself in it and post it online?

If they masturbate, do both feel it? Is it twin sis lesbian if they do?
Do you have a threesome by definition if you fuck them?