Makes $4500 a month on patreon

>Makes $4500 a month on patreon
>Makes as much on sponsorships
>Doesn't rely on google
>btfoed Jow Forums
HOLY BASED, When did /ourjew/ become so based?

Attached: jewtruth.png (626x377, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought being a Jew was a religious thing. Is Christian a "race" now too?

'jew' is a race and a religion you fucking mong. is european education that bad?

I'm okay with this as long as he says Europe is for whites.

White Jews aren't racially Jewish, they are converts.

Palestinians can trace their DNA back to the original Jews who existed in Israel 2000 years ago. They just converted to Christianity and Islam later.

Attached: 1531955548662.gif (500x493, 631K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

Asia for asians
Africa for africans
Europe for eur... You fucking racist!

You can't just become Jewish, even if you convert, you will never be considered one. You must have a Jewish mother. Dumb fucking naive retard

Well, he's saying uneducated whites are racist, murderous bastards.

Jew is a social construct

Say 5 nice things about jews or else gibs me shekels for anti-semetic violence

i don't judge people based on race or beliefs. fuck off

Great way to spin it right to the extreme. Bravo kikes. Now fuck off back to Israel

Beta. Enjoy being extinct in a few generations.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews

>Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews.

>The Crusaders when they came here found that the Arabs here spoke Aramaic, not Arabic.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

are you somehow going to live longer than a few generations? what's your secret to longevity? what the FUCK does this thread have to do with technology?

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

The origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

>implying racism is bad
>based
Choose one.

The Jewish people only deserve such a home if they build and defend it by themselves. If they can't sustain themselves they don't have the right to sustain.

>what the FUCK does this thread have to do with technology?
Probably not that much in particular. Mods, you want to move this? It's completely derailed at this point.

>are you somehow going to live longer than a few generations? what's your secret to longevity?
Never claimed to live long. But when you and your descendents are afraid to be racist just to not offend someone you have lower chances of passing on your genes, culture etc.

Imagine there are two groups of people. One is viewing all other people as equal and the other ones believes that they are better then the rest. Which group will most likely prevail?

oh they can fuck right off to their homeland. i just don't hate them for being jewish. i hate the antics of their leaders, of specific people.

And zionism is a belief that all infidels are inferior people and should be treated as slaves

Attached: ket.jpg (700x700, 87K)