THE MOTHER OF ALL PIGS IS BACK

A 7 INCH F*** YOU SCREEN

STARTS AT ONLY $252/€220

Snapdragon 636

4gb ram and 64gb or 6gb ram + 128gb

5,500 mAh battery

Attached: gsmarena_003 (2).jpg (442x768, 75K)

also android

too small

>Android 8.1
>Can't install apks easiliy anymore because google pretends you're too stupid for that

I would've been okay with it if they would have done something about the update situation.
They didn't.

Android is kill.

Attached: 1531937290943.jpg (500x375, 28K)

>Can't install apks
elaborate if true android is ded to me and I'll just buy a dumbphone and buy/make an umpc

Wtf are you on about? I can still sideload apks just fine.

They put a lot of obstacles in the way of installing apks. The dev of the rom has to take care to do everything wrong, otherweise only flashing play store will work flawlessly. Did the dev do the extra work, the user will have to do extra work. Instead of a checkbox "Install from unknown sources" you now have to allow every application that can "launch" an apk installer (e.g. a browser with it's "Open this downloaded file" function or a file manager) in a whitelist. There's also new ways of signing apks making it potentially harder to use play store apks without play store installed.

You aren't the norm. The normie uses default settings. No. Exceptions.

Let me rephrase:
>The dev of the rom has to take care to do everything right

fuck it, Jow Forums is too dumb anyway

eat that turd of a post like the piece of shit you are

Attached: 1531436587646.jpg (1280x1159, 406K)

You are retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-123836.png (1080x1920, 179K)

>"showing me how I got my rights taken away piece by piece must mean you're retarded"

Bend over.

>7 inch

Attached: bmw-m8-meme-9[1].jpg (1200x675, 118K)

With all the fake miley_cyrus_nude.exe.bat.apk floating around no fucking wonder

What "rights"? It's the same thing as before only more granular. You can allow only whichever applications you want to initiate the installer. And it's an 8.0 feature, not an 8.1 one.

Not you "can", you _must_.

>Not the rumored SnapDildo 710
HAHAHAHAHA, this is just an oversized and overpriced Note 5

BMW > Ford

I only allowed my file explorer to do so. I don't see a reason why I'd allow Chromium or my music player to install APKs. I donload them with Chomium and then install then from X-plore anyway.

Before Oreo
>Have to enable "install from unknown sources" to sideload apks

After Oreo
>Have to give permission to individual apps to sideload apks

You
>Oh no it's too complicated, I can't install apks anymore, Android is dead.

Firefox has rights too.

>You aren't the norm. The normie uses default settings. No. Exceptions.
The normie doesn't install apk's in the first place.
You're moving goalposts

Why would I want my browser to initiate the installer directly? I want to download the APK and initiate it myself from the explorer.

Because you may want to download an apk, dummy.

It's faster that way. And google is stopping the fast boyes for no reason other than being greedy with the play store.

How do you hold that shit in hand.

Have old Samsung Mega 6.3 inch and it's totally unpractical for everyday use.

By not being a handlet manlet

You're retarded. That's better. That means app 1 can't sideload an APK just because unknown sources is on. Less accidental clicks. I whitelisted FDroid and Amazon once and that's it, don't have to whitelist again, but my browser doesn't have permission to install because I don't want it to.

I bet Max 3 is the same size as Samsung Mega

>he fell for the lanklet phone meme

Attached: 1531368522245.jpg (640x427, 129K)

>How do you hold that shit in hand.
>Have old Samsung Mega 6.3 inch
I have a XZ1 Compact with a 4.6 inch screen and I sometimes have to readjust to reach the top left corner of the screen.

I hate modern smartphones

>Because you may want to download an apk
That option does not stop you from downloading an APK. You can download it just fine.

>Buy this cheap invasive botnet instead of the overpriced slightly less invasive botnet!
no.

Meanwhile, my Mi Max 2 still hasn't received Oreo or MIUI 10.
MIUI 10 beta is reported to be still 7.1.1.

Fuuuuucckkkkkk

OP here. I on a mimax1 with miui8.5

have you learnt NOTHING about tech?

upgrade =/= improvement

miui8.5 is faster than 9 or 10

and mimax 1 is faster than mimax2 BUT mimax3 has a better cpu so probably faster

they're literally saving you time
don't tell me you keep 'install from unknown sources' allowed all the time?

>Instead of a checkbox "Install from unknown sources" you now have to allow every application that can "launch" an apk installer
so the installing permission is granular rather than absolute? how is this a bad thing?
weren't people complaining about them taking away granular permissions a few android versions ago?

Install Lawnchair and get the same experience.

Am on a Note 4, hate MIUI 9.6, made the clock this disgusting centered bold font

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-13-37-17-450_lockscreen.png (1080x1920, 1.7M)

>Snapdragon 6xx
sad

Does anyone know which US carriers will give you a SIM for these Mi Max phones? They make it sound like only certain brands will work with their cards. Is that even true?

>Am on...
>Am
I want to punch you in the face.

>Can't install apks easiliy anymore because google pretends you're too stupid for that
FUD.

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-135129.png (1080x1920, 86K)

punch me da- mommy.

A whitelist is a lot better for security
Signing is a good thing, helps prevent malware from spreading

MIUI 8 was horrible, fucking dropped notifications galore.

Mi Max 2 was arguably better when multithreaded with a more rounded out feature set which made it a worthy choice.

Mi Max 1's multi thread was all over the place.

Attached: mi max.png (1174x923, 90K)

Yt comparison videos prove otherwise...also i have no notification problems

Also gpu us stringer in mimax1

the DAC in that phone is really really good

too bad about the colors though..

Attached: XZ1 Compact 1.png (2000x1329, 2.67M)

I like the black one.

I wanted the silver one but they only had the black ones so I picked the black one. It never leaves it's case so it's literally irrelevant

Kek.
>>Overpaying.

>female
>opinion about cars
Discarded.

I want a 4.5" phone that isn't 5 SE.

Ford pickup truck owner detected.

It's to prevent applications being compromised and handed an apk to install. The user would still get a confirmation, but you could just name it firefox upgrade and retards would click okay.

It's just drive by install protection, not a grand conspiracy. The real problem with Android is play services are required to do fucking anything and that shit phones home to Google with all your data.

>overpriced
Are you illiterate?

XZ1C is 4.6"

I bet you do

>not 16:9. its not really a bigger screen then

>doesn't even know how to verify apk installation to individual apps
what the fuck is wrong with you

Had z3c, went to 5" phone and that is still ok, could probably tolerate up to 5.2" size but thats it.

Im fucked.

>dropped notifications galore.

No one understood how miui optomizations worked back then.

It's a note 5 with a bigger battery and a bigger screen for a lot more money, nothing to be illiterate about.

I love Xiaomi
Made in China, Designed in China, by a Chinese company, with Chinese brains, using components all over the world that are made in China too most likely

One drop and its all ogre. I broke screen twice and buttons and fingerprint on mimax1

>No Snapdragon 710

Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1430979832328.jpg (3507x2480, 1.6M)

Handlet brigade reporting in

Attached: tiny-hands-5740.jpg (750x643, 50K)

It's literally better and I was literally pleasantly surprised when I installed F-Droid on my shiny new phone earlier.

>for a lot more money
It starts at $252

That is actually really fucking nice, though it might face some in-house competition from the A2 assuming the rumours about that one are true

>Mi Max

YES YES YES

the only other phone I could find with a big battery was the oukitel k10000 and the quality is generally shit on it.

>samsung clone
>636
>low ppi screen
no thank you

imagine being this much of an autistic fucking retard

you know the mi max is a separate phone with an entirely different point to it, right? the mi max has been out for years and was always about more battery life and media consumption. obviously it's going to have the more efficient processor.

what's with chinks and chinkdragon 636?

Op here. We on another level bruh. I use a custom keyboard that has 1cm key height. As comfy as a desktop keyboard. Also mi max is as wide as a hand so each key is half a cm wide

It offers good performance (as in will even run all games smoothly) and it's easy on the battery when not under heavy use and underclocked. At the same time it's running on older technology than the flagship snapdragons so it's very cheap to produce. Bottom line is you won't notice that until you put it side by side with a flagship where you will notice it can't record 4K in 60 fps and is slightly slower at loading apps and web pages (while still being smooth).

tl;dr it's cheap but normies will never notice

tits or gtfo

I'm not talking about anything other than pricing. Why did you quote ?

You know that the chinks overstate their battery capacity right

Yes, we've heard of Lenovo, but we're not discussing their phones here

Wow how? Ive throen mine with force into a dirt ground and dropped in on brick a few times and all it has is few dents on the side

NEXUS 10 PHONE WHEN?
>handlets need to stop holding us back

link? or explain more? I would love a keyboard for my phone but the only ones I ever see or miniscule or those old style split ones people used to use on PDAs

Not based and bluepilled

BLACKED

That ain't a phone anymore, that shit's a tablet with a cellular antenna now.

Attached: 1529553412555.jpg (480x480, 40K)

absolute unit

lmao that pic

Attached: a50.png (782x437, 370K)

>female

I live in China. With all of these chink apps trying to sneak shit, that's actually better. Only certain apps should be allowed to install.

>what is a Mustang or a Ford GT

We've made a full circle and I love it

Attached: Pompeii-Woman-881x860.jpg (881x860, 153K)

Why didn't they just enable all the frequencies?

>Chinese garbage
Kill yourself.

I paid 200$ for my non-chink phone with official root support

>cant say anymore that toyotas break after less than a day

Alright. You win. In that case, you have my permission to enable installing apks from your web browser.

Wew lad

>bezels

yuck

The world wouldn't be as funny as it is without the occasional retard, you know. Don't be so mean.

Why doesn't america use the same frequencies that the rest of the world uses?

Let me guess. Still no US band support?