I just found out my closest friend was being cheated on by his ex with a nig...

I just found out my closest friend was being cheated on by his ex with a nig. The only reason he was able to find out because said nig was a crackhead that posts everything online and now he's completely devastated. It really fucked him up.
What can I do as a good friend to rectify the situation?

Attached: DjeMx92UUAAf0X7.jpg (324x324, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=Whv19-XdAZE
slideshare.net/sahya/illegal-jack-the-rippa-murder-inc-the-book
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cheated on bf with actual crackhead basketball american
first things first, he needs to head to the aids clinic

>being friends with a cuck
Kill the nig and his ex

Then gas yourself for good measure

Attached: 1517109798061.gif (250x250, 993K)

Tell your friend:
-get tested for STDs
-close all shared bank accounts and credit cards
-help him move all his stuff out (if he’s moving out) or her stuff out (if he’s kicking her out)
-(optional) a good place to hide a body

Kill his ex.

encourage him to dump her immediately and kick her out of his life

>cheated with crackhead nigger
LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

how big was his bbc

>Then gas yourself for good measure

It's the only way to be sure

you making up stories again Shlomo

Attached: 1537028893413.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>best friend gets cheated on, falls into despair
>"lol just stop being his friend bro"
you are scum.

Y'know honestly after learning more about this I'm a little disappointed that he'd let himself get cucked by someone who looks like this

I think he can still be saved. How can I slap some sense into this teetering basedboy while he's vulnerable?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 11.22.30 AM.png (876x836, 859K)

Document everything then help your friend get out of it, hope he doesn't have an STD

"oh no fellow goyim my white friend's white gf cheated on him with a literal CRACKHEAD chimpanzee. clearly the white race is doomed. well, at least we have game of thrones and blacked.com amirite? hope is pointless, might as well SWALLOW THE BLUE PILLS..."

Attached: 1537067040032.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Wow Shlomo, nice pic. wanna she one of your sister?

Attached: 1537053742679.png (260x421, 117K)

the only thing that would actually make your friend feel better is seeing a whole lot of righteous kill tbqh famalam.. tell him to join the military. its unfortunate that he will never truly get his revenge, however rest assured he will find solace in the murdered enemies around him.

Have him take her out one night for a few hours while you and another buddy throw all her stuff out of the apartment into random dumpsters. Then have him dump her and make her walk from the middle of nowhere. Simultaneously change the locks.

dude you're glowing

Attached: 1539364422127.jpg (562x437, 38K)

JIDF and fedniggers this thread is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Whv19-XdAZE

If he truly is your closest friend, you should already what you must do.

This should be of use:
slideshare.net/sahya/illegal-jack-the-rippa-murder-inc-the-book

this, typical juden memeflag thread.

>leaf ok with friends being cucks

Attached: 1515089301537.png (473x597, 213K)

if your friend is a cuck..then uncuck him. never abandon your friends...doing that makes you a shitty fucking person that no one fucking likes or trusts.

Holy fuck! He deserved it for not seeing this fucking happening.

your friend should get tested for AIDS

She's probably something of a crack whore herself, hence nothing of value lost.

nice memeflag jew
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

BEAT THAT BITCHES ASS

fpbp

I smell a mental weakling who has no real life experience with people beyond family/schools and has never had and will never have a gf. I'm pretty sure than no matter how much of a stand up guy one is, it is never a 100% guarantee that a woman wont go and jump on another cock. You clearly have no understanding of or experience with women what so ever, in other words you're a faggot.

Wait if this is the girl in question then said friend should have ceased being a friend the second he got with her on any serious level.

>memekike
Kys

If he wants to go on a rampage make sure he brings you with him. Niggers fight by ganging up no their opponent so your friend will appreciate the help.

Crackhead cuckoldry.
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1526509386993.jpg (1145x800, 141K)