PTCHAN is looking for a new webmaster

Mods, I understand that this is barely on-topic but for the sake of chan solidarity please be lenient.

tl;dr
>PTChan is down
>aluminium has no time to take care of it
>he is currently looking for someone to take over the project
If you're Portuguese, a serious individual, have the technical knowledge and care about lusosphere chan culture, please head over to
Contact aluminium at the specified email address.

CUMPS

Attached: Ordem de Cristo.png (2000x2000, 26K)

eae men kkkj

>>>sam

q?

Did he predict this?

issae man kkkj

Why are you speaking alien?

Attached: 1518293370510.png (497x459, 274K)

>solidarity
no, go fuck yourself

rude

I'm portuguese, am serious and have the technical know how but i don't really give a shit about the lusophere.

voces vai pagar por isto ou tu queres alguem para fazer isto para graca?

>Google translate
You tried.

Toda a informação necessária está no OP.

Attached: 1528262170198.jpg (400x400, 20K)

no google translate here m8. its just not my first language. and i posted that before reading the linked post like a retard

Contact the admin but only if you give a shit and you love chan culture. The project will celebrate a decade in 2020 and can be made much better with a sprinkle of love and care. If you're going to half-ass it, you might as well stay put.

Attached: 1507781233536.png (600x600, 337K)

I don't care much for chan culture so i won't bother but i wouldn't half ass it. I understand how important it is to keep a site like that running at all times while preserving their anonymity which would be my focus. i just have no interest in the community itself.

Hopefully they can find someone with the technical know how that does.

Wtf is ptchan

Perfectly understandable, user. It'll probably be hard to find someone with the technical expertise to maintain the project. I'm not sure how much it would compromise anonymity/security to have a website administrator and a community administrator, sounds much more complicated than it should be especially in such a small website.

Cheers and bem-haja.

Attached: 1509561724290.jpg (827x1062, 421K)

Portuguese(Portugal) chan

Portuguese Jow Forums. A small niche site with a small user base.

Attached: 1510547745100.jpg (620x413, 79K)

Low effort bump.

Attached: 1520557423990.png (834x657, 475K)

do brazilian anons use it?

>implying we have any mods

We had an Jow Forums board so yes. All other boards are IP blocked for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1521373594515.jpg (500x374, 48K)

t. Alberto Barbosa

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 39K)

>care about lusosphere chan culture
>ptchan
>cultura

fizeste-me rir OP

We're actually very thankful about this meme.

Vou ao ptchan tipo uma vez por ano, tiro umas risadas e vou embora, é sempre um circlejerk do pior com 20 posters ou menos, pode ser que esteja na altura de acabar com isso
Cumps

Vocês nos bloqueiam de usar o /b/, então forniquem-se.

sakura is so fucking hot