I'm starting my first programming job next week, Jow Forums, any advice to not fuck everything up?

I'm starting my first programming job next week, Jow Forums, any advice to not fuck everything up?

Attached: 1523941512611.jpg (743x418, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transemploymentprogram.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

creep on every girl

go to libgen and download books about whatever you've been hired for.
college hasn't actually taught you shit, you'll have to pretend you're competent until you are.

don't be late
meet the dress code
be sociable but not too friendly to your coworkers
get your work done
if you have a problem with something ask for help

basically this.

your goal during the first month is not to impress, but rather not to piss anyone off enough to want to fire you.

- don't criticize company policies
- accept all invitations to anything from coworkers
- if asked to do anything retarded, do it without complaining or questioning

Attached: cubicle 1.jpg (849x393, 402K)

>if asked to do anything retarded, do it without complaining or questioning

and that's why you're a NEET user. when you're asked to do truly retarded things, it's usually because some senior employee doesn't know how or want to do it faster. if you ask why on the first month, they'll tell you who that is and you'll know who not to fuck with later.
but do it regardless.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 5K)

>Programming job
>Girls
lel

You just got fired for being a transphobe.

>accept all invitations to anything from coworkers
On my first day I was invited to an after-office because someone was leaving, I just said "na, I'm tired" and left.
This was 2 years ago, still working.
I joined them plenty of other times though.

>meet the dress code
This. Don't show up in your programming socks.

Love that movie.

Where I work there are 2 and I would fuck them until my dick falls off, they both are more senior and better programmers than me, I think that is part of what turns me on.

>Worked at 2 different companies
>Never had a trans colleague
Is this an US thing or is it just a Jow Forums meme?

transemploymentprogram.org/

In the third world tranys basically can only be prostitutes, where I work they would not hire one even if she(male) was the goddess of programming, not to mention most don't get to the college level anyway.
A shame, I would not mind some cute trannys.
It is changing but very slowly, it is more of a US and first world countries thing.

I'm a western yuropoorean and I've never seen a trans person IRLM

>A shame, I would not mind some cute trannys.
You just got fired for sexual harassment.

>if asked to do anything retarded, do it without complaining or questioning
then end up doing it the next 10 years

>Wojak is not inverted
This pic is probably a real representation of the author.

Fast and easy personal mananger.
Put thing need get done,in paper, take 2 or 3 task per day and finish, don’t lost time in internet.

Usually as programmer you begin productive first 2 or 3 hours, get things done everyday in this time, other time read documentation or any boring thing.

Communicate everyday about your progress in 2 or 3 minutes nothing overcomplicated or autist explains.

Let's be honest, western europe is thirdworldish this days. What country though?
haha keep dreaming
I don't harass, I conquest ;)

Netherlands

Attached: 24gxkaoni3b11.png (1280x720, 649K)

>Netherlands
I have the impression Netherlands hasn't been so invaded by all the liberal shit like other countries have, I could be wrong though.
Would you say you are closer to Russia or to England?

Everyone here just mainly minds their own business. No one expects special treatment and people get jobs based on their merit.

That's pretty nice then, there is no shaming of the minorities (unlike Russia, Cuba, Uruguay) but they also don't make scandals and get special treatment behaving like some entitled whores (eg US, UK), sounds like a nice place.
And you are bicycle lovers, what is not to like.

I unironically see nothing wrong with this. They seem to just be interested in getting trans folk jobs. If they encourage discriminating against others to get to that goal, then I take issue.

there are tons of girls, but not many of them..

Ask questions about everything. Learn as much as you can about how everything works because I can gaurantee you everything is going to be held together with tape

No one is going to hold your hand. You need to learn a lot of things on your own.

>Meet the dresscode

Nah fuck that. If your company has a dresscode, quit. They're up their own ass.

yeah, pretty much the same here in the czech republic if you work in IT

always `git push --force`

Don't go in thinking you are going to be changing shit.
Be ready to hate everyone around you.
Be ready to question how senior devs get paid more than you.
Be ready to start wanting to leave your job 6 months in.

Be ready to wish you chose a different major and you kept coding as a hobby.
Be ready to be bitter.
Don't forget to suck your superior's cock.

Nametag isn't mirrored