Vodka instead of water

Could i theoretically chill a cheap bottle of vodka and the just use the booze as my coolant instead of water?

Attached: graphics.png (889x594, 372K)

No.

yes.

Alcohol dilation is too big, it will expand and leak or burst your set up.

Just use Ammonia like a real man

op here. i meant just like tap a port in the side of the vodka bottle and then run another tube down the top, just like... cycle it through, ya know?

No.

You know it's flammable, right?

itll be cold though

No.

It is possible but I wouldn't recommend it. If you do still want to try it, please record everything and put it on youtube.

Well some cheap heatsinks use isopropyl alcohol, still its retarded, will cause leaks eventually.

That's a silly idea because the thermal properties of alcohol are less than of water, it carries less heat. Hence why it also boils at a lower temperature.

>OP Don't know how a flammable things work

Of course. Record and post when done.

Use heavy water

Cold does not mean it is not inflammable anymore

fucking russians

I've wondered what 1/4 vodka 3/4 water would do.

yea but if it's cold the flame cant get hot enough to burn, right?

Only reply in this thread that actually matters

What if I use this?

Attached: 81QEY4J8VlL._SL1500_.jpg (1054x1500, 165K)

Yes but it'll actually act as a worse coolant due to the reduced density.

Based and redpilled

Literally pointless in PC cooling. Except maybe if you're Intel and have a massive multi-horsepower water chiller because your overclocked i9 needs coolant entering the block at below-freezing temperatures.

You will actually improve your cooling by doing that, but in a completely meaningless way since the bottleneck is always in the radiator, not the cooling fluid.
It might be worth changing cooling fluid to something non-electrically conductive though, so spills don't damage anything.

Why would you want to? It has lower heat capacity. It evaporates easily. It's overall shittier.

do it and give us the results

On this note, I've always fantasized about building a cooling setup using race car components. Fancy drybreak connectors, a high-end oil cooler as the radiator, etc. It'd be pointless and stupidly expensive though.