I'm tired of using web browser which use half of memory amount dudes... Give a good one plssssssssss

i'm tired of using web browser which use half of memory amount dudes... Give a good one plssssssssss

Attached: 31958875_2024070057635330_8452291417128042496_n.jpg (1440x837, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/pull/4070
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/pull/4087
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/28
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/2626
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lynx

w3b

are u the same fag ?

w3b or links2, lynx is outdated

Attached: no.png (1192x410, 146K)

suckless surf

qutebrowser is a nice browser

Attached: brain.png (680x788, 117K)

posting this from surf but your average Jow Forums user is too niggerlicous to use it so I'd recommend midori

unironically ms edge
seamonkey
palemoon
k meleon
ff 3.6.28 with no js and cookies
conkeror (a deprecated surf or uzbl-like browser but with emacs bindings, available with a special lubuntu repo for extra shitty computers)
netsurf (almost unusable on x86)
dillo - excellent but only partial css support
xlinks2 - you can still see and download images on Jow Forums but you cant post (without 4pass) - and the extremely irksome quality that you cant copy and paste text.

Unused memory is wasted memory

Just get more RAM then.

no its not its a buggy, vulnerability ridden pile of shit. It uses qWebkitEngine anyway so it's just as RAM hungry as chrome. Awesome idea for a browser, poor implementation.

Like doesn't use it anymore.

*Luke

I use qutebrowser cause it's so comfortable to use. if it had something like ublock and could handle more tabs better I would shill the fuck out of it, but it gets quite laggy when you have too many tabs.

this

There are two open PRs which might help:
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/pull/4070
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/pull/4087

As for uMatrix, see github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/28 and github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/2626

Err shit you said uBlock and not uMatrix - well, github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/29 then.

I just moved from ((((Chromium)))) to Opera and holy fuck, Opera is fast and responsive as fuck. Vivaldi and Pelememe suck nigger dicks and rape my RAM. I regret shilling for Cuckaldi.

But Opera is Chromium too? and it's chinese botnet.

Technically it's the same engine but I don't know what dark magic they used to make it fucking fly so smoothly and use so little memory. Right now I'm migrating my Chrome extensions to Opera, let's see if it still feels so smooth after that.

>muh CHinese botnet!!
Even if that was true, better Chink spies than the anti-white leftist commies of the ((((CIA)))) and ((((NSA)))).