I fucking hate every single person who has convinced me to build my own PC

all I wanted was to play Skyrim with tits not waste hundreds of dollars on parts that either came in DOA or 3 months late all for a computer that doesn't even fucking work

this whole experience was an absolute fucking nightmare to both my wallet and mental health and I sincerely hope anyone who says "why not just build a PC" would go fucking kill themselves

pic related

Attached: 17952621_805122656311777_6255210163517263417_n.jpg (720x405, 32K)

go thank bitcoin mining for that.

go back to facebook

>Can't even build his own pc
>Blames us

gotta blame somebody, or else that means I was the one who was wrong

>he can't assemble his Lego kit without fucking it up

Attached: 1500844548243.png (222x293, 148K)

Dumb zoomer.

I fucking love the pic of Ricky from trailer park boys

Imagine being this incompetent.

Building your own computer is about as hard as building some small Lego set.
Practically impossible to fail at.

>building your own computer
>playing games
>putting filthy words in king arthurs mouth

>parts came in 3 months late
where did you order them from?

AliExpress

...my god

>AliExpress
ewwwwwww
probably couldn't even get them RMA'd

Imagine ordering from an overseas supplier and expecting speed.

Imagine being so utterly lacking in focus that you find putting electronic legos together to be a cognitive burden.

Imagine having so little self-awareness that you would blame the people who tried to guide you through this process for your own failures.

This is the dumbest shit I have seen in a decade.

Attached: you.jpg (467x366, 32K)

The hardest part is getting a pirated Windows to work.

Attached: mlTOl4v.jpg (686x915, 60K)

Why THE FUCK would you use a pirated OS?
This is such a dumb idea.

>Pirating windows when Microsoft gave windows 10 away for free for years

Is this a joke?

Not him
>using win 10

hahahahahahaha srsly?

Windows 10 pro keys cost 5 dollars on ebay

>the hardest part is installing windows and pressing a button in microsoft toolkit
it's literally easier to pirate windows than to pay for it

Who the fuck told you to order parts from ali? PC parts aren't even cheaper on there than Amazon

Just as bad as win 7.

How did you fuck up a PC build? It's literally like adult Lego.

Drink bleach your worthless incompetent fuck

>Much gaymmeezzz!!!1!!1!!1!

Attached: received_10156467668076665-1.png (594x741, 612K)

Why would you pay for something that you can get the same for free???

git gud

Ok?

A because if you don't update you are setting yourself up for malware.
B I am not some retarded thief.
C I don't pay for my OS anyway.

I also pay for video games and music, so I don't see a reason why I should pirate something as cheap as windows.

Your gay is the mega just how my gay is not the mega you beta cuck loser suck my 2 inch chode and be a man

Attached: BuKijMKIYAEEtKo.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Why would you pay for video games?

I couldn't imagine playing skyrim without all the mods that I have installed.

Sure it took like a month of tinkering on and off to finally get most of it working, but it was kinda worth it.

>Why would you pay for video games?
Because I can't be bothered pirating them, honestly something like steam is good enough to stop me from pirating, it is just too convenient.

Not him but you can just download official legit windows 7 or use a legit disc and daz load it, then upgrade it to Windows 10 and get legit windows for free anyways

OP just needs to cut the onions

Ok fair. I use steam when the new DLC for CK2 comes out.

More often than not I let a game sit for a while to decide if I want to play it, and by then it's on the piratebay

when i was a retarded 15 year old smoking weed daily and drinking cough syrup for fun i still managed to build my own pc, the only issue was i forgot to connect the psu to the motherboard, took me a day to figure out but that was literally it

use logicalincrements and follow any guide online you witless fuck

console gamers choose to pay more for:
>less customization (restricted/forced settings, no access to config files unless you do some bullshit flashing shit)
>less control(controllers are so imprecise aim assist is offered in nearly all console FPS's)
>paid dlc, impossibility of pirating or even modding, encouraging dev monopolies

Don't forget

>console game "online communities" die the moment a new game comes out permanently. New colla doody came out? Buy the new one or never matchmake against another player again.

Its probably your fault desu
today I built a gaming rig with an old ass OEM dell board from the side of the road, an i5 3470, my old PC case before I got this bomb ass tempered glass case, RAM and an mSATA SSD i stole from work months ago, and an RX 580 which was the only new part I got, and it works perfectly fine. If I can build something stable with Frankenstein mode parts, why can't you do it with new parts?

I want /v/ and /a/ to leave
you literally are worse at technology than my dad and he's like 70yo

Don't you patronize people, you shit.

Attached: your_shit___fuck_it.png (485x409, 196K)

Look man, if you don't want to build your own pc, don't do it. Taking Jow Forums for example, most people seem fine just using used thinkpads from the dumpster.

Why not just build 'another' PC?

Attached: 12fc14a7523b178b.webm (853x480, 358K)

because fuck you thats why not

Building a PC yourself is not something hard. Excluding the recent price problems on some parts, it always cheaper than a pre built one. You just have to wait for a good time, when the price/performance ratio is good enough.

Attached: 1526368028882.jpg (857x1200, 101K)

But, user. You are learning and gaining experience. Now buy, buy, buy!

Attached: 63807da1eb68bee2.webm (853x480, 672K)

nigga are you avatarfagging

It's all idiot proof design anyway. Each thing only fits there where it's intended to be used. It's not that hard to figure that out (or to just read the manual) and else it's just about connecting cables. The most complicated thing would be to configure the BIOS.

And what does money have to do with that ? Building your own PC isn't magically more expensive than buying one complete. And I'm quite sure there was some info about the waiting time for hardware, just read.

>doesn't even fucking work
By the way you're bitching I doubt the hardware is the problem...

Attached: 1511801861955.jpg (960x882, 59K)

It's okay user, I'm in the same boat user. My first pc build had a dead CPU. It was an absolute pain in the ass trying to figure out was wrong considering I had no one around who had an 1150 mb. But just know that WE are the exception. Most people's pc builds go off without a hitch

No, you are just being paranoid. Now go build that dream PC.

Attached: 671d31a70a2c4cb7.webm (853x480, 168K)

dead on arrival?

i’ve only had three parts ever, in 11 years of PC building that were actually DOA, and they were two sticks RAM, and an aio cpu cooler

where the fuck are you buying parts from?

but who's the grill

>If I lie on the internet they have to believe me!

prime day'd a new pc recently zero fucking problems. I havn't built a PC in 10 years.

It's literally leggos. The only real tip you need is to ground yourself for the 1/1,000,000,000 chance you fuck up a delicate piece of hardware like a mobo by sending a charge to it.

PCpartPicker handles all compatibility issues. You simply pick your parts and order on amazon easy as fuck.

Building a pc is a very pleasant and easy thing to do
Are you a woman by any chance? That would explain it

Attached: 415fbb0bdfd690f1.webm (853x480, 456K)

>mfw pay like $50 and they build it
who builds their own shit? if it fucks up its their fault and is covered. I ain't got time for that shit.

Attached: 1873721b54ef6f0f7b1fd6419781130ce1c57696.png (877x1239, 1.01M)

MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED