>google will have support for android apps to ease normies into it
>google will release new app format
>it'll be faster
>it'll be less sloppy and more secure
>normies will flock to it for that reason
>android apps will get phased out
>there will be a completely unified software and hardware experience
>google will dominate the web, mobile, desktops, and hardware
>google will comb through history to see if you used the n-word or posted anything off color
>google will block you because of "hate speech" reasons
>google will police your thoughts
>it will not prevent deviations
>tfw normies will support this takeover
>tfw if they're any violations of a user's freedom google will make symbolic concessions to appease the populace
>tfw in your lifetime house and cars will come preinstalled with botnet google home shit that cant be removed
>tfw google will just open source some bullshit web piece of shit to pretend your still free
>the world is increasingly enveloped in tech and technology will be controlled google
>tfw normies will just argue about the correct way to refer to black people and the latest way to treat their super gonorrhea
T-tell me there's a chance Jow Forums. What are some projects, or movements or software that give hope?

Attached: YUHWut5SL7YeaM6Z1w-BfzyLCWA4MOdi5fUwIdbRN_8.png (268x188, 5K)

This is 100% accurate. Android was not a Google project. And Google is pure evil. "Don't do Evil" is the most evil statement alive. Creating a Garden of Eden, is blacking out the sun and making organic life digital. Fuck them. Kill them.

slippery slope

None of this is true. Android will continue forever to be the slop for the masses budget and pretend high end option adware datamining Java virtual machine. Your main fellow users will be Sanjeev, Moboktu and Zxiang as well as poorfag 78 IQ midwesterners who are stuck in 2008, single mothers and general genetic waste.

>implying google will actually be taken over by leftist SJWs

>Google is evil

blablablabla

sometimes slippery slopes are real though.just like when people insisted that if you let gays marry they will start pushing their degeneracy on our children.everyone said oh its just a slippery slope.

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

Have you ever considered NOT being schizophrenic?

Stop being homophobic, faggot. Jow Forums is not a place for conservative Christians faggots like you, no matter how much in your Jow Forums buddies lie to yourselves that it is.

Yeah.
The slippery slope isn't considered a logical fallacy because it's wrong, it's a logical fallacy because it's usually a bad argument.
The classical example is that k legalizing gay activity will lead to legalizing bestiality.
Which is exactly what has happened in Denmark and Canada to name a few places, but even then two consenting adults should be able to do whatever they please with each other.
It's not false, just a bad argument.

>Google will manufacture all the hardware
Normies don't give a fuck about Google hardware.

Look at Pixel sales, they are fucking disastrous

the exact same scenario has already happend with the introduction of social media and later chrome os. denying OPs post is like denying the social credit system will never take off, and it took off

Attached: 1526546035988.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Maybe Google competitors will unite as one and lobby to utilize anti-monopoly laws against Jewgle.

Attached: 1531048692123.png (500x749, 696K)

>Literally just don't install it
Wow it was so fucking hard my man.

>reddit spacing
Kill yourself reddit

triggered much?

Attached: 1505069845773.gif (175x149, 1.82M)

>H3H3
No, I'm amazed at how much of an inferior being you are to us.

aosp is great
im bumping this thread to make sure my opinion is heard

Where is the part about christians?
Faggots are faggot i don't need to christian or muslim to throw shit

I ahven't seen a redditor spill their spaghetti this hard in a while. How embarrassing.

Pixels are prohibitively expensive without having any marketing power.

>h3h3
>triggered
Okay you've had your fun, now go back.

they said the same shit about AOL and Microsoft in the 90s OP

>tfw normies will support this takeover
This has already happened with iBullshit

Google is doing it since it knows android/chrome os cannot compete outside of the mobile arena and anyone even their competition can use android against there best interests.
Google from 2007 is very different and bigger from google 2018. Too much conflict in self interest.

>it'll be faster
>it'll be less sloppy and more secure
not with ads and telemetry in the kernel

>They will eventually rewrite that shit in Go
>le material desigen xddd
>self-modifying code for injecting ads
>no storage, google drive only
>pajeets will now bloat not only your phone, but your desktop and laptop as well
This sure looks nice

Buy a Mac.

>Look at Pixel sales, they are fucking disastrous
Maybe because
1. It's not actually Google's hardware
2. It's fucking shit. I'm on my 4th device (this one is a refarb) and FINALLY there are no issues with it.

Attached: 1485118377660.jpg (486x659, 39K)

Google won't be able to get their mobile platform off the ground. Microsoft, a hardware and software company, failed. Google has only recently started playing with hardware, and so far the only thing they have managed is to make shit copies of Apple products.

Android is only relevant because of Samsung.

>ease normies into it
>normies use iphones
I already see flawed logic

Normies and poors use Android
Faggots and richs use iPhone

Smart people use AOSP

>he doesn't know

shitter

Attached: 7625068F-0F75-4428-834C-ABA36230CE90.jpg (610x606, 112K)