What will their next big innovative device be?

What will their next big innovative device be?

Attached: macproducts.jpg (950x494, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/mac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably some kind of augumented reality contact lense that connects with your smartphone. kinda like google glass on steroids without a cam so nobody freaks out at the toilet.

some retarded gigantic touchpad/touchscreen keyboard for the mac. And at least 10% of it will be dedicated to emoji

either a car or an AR device

Apple gets a lot of hate but the Mac ushered in the era of computers, the iPhone ushered in the era of smartphones, and the iPad ushered in the era of tablets. Apple has probably been the most influential company of this decade.

also the apple watch ushered in the era of smart watches and FaceTime ushered in the era of video calls

It's almost like google and apple are fronts for state entities with unlimited funding with the original goal of being military development later introduction of a microphone, gps, three cameras, finger print scanners, facial recognition for civilian use. Oh shit that's just crazy talk.

don't forget the ipod.

Hard to imagine. They're working on some AR shit but I can't imagine being thrilled by that unless they find a way to not only make it very useful in a way that my iPhone or laptop can't be, but to also make it so simple and hassle free that I'd want to use it all the time. As of now, they've made semi-revolutionary AirPods. If you have an iPhone and have these, you just know. It can't even be explained without going over the character limit, thanks mook.

Some intelligent wear like the Google glass wanted to be.

>What will their next big innovative device be?
Laptops that can actually keep the base speed of their high end CPUs without instant throttle

I hope this post is sarcastic, because no one uses either of those things

I agree bluetooth headphones are revolutionary, I have a pair that i personally use 10-15hrs a day. But airpods are shit and gay.

FaceTime has replaced phone calls for trendy younger people. The Watch is incredibly popular amongst boomers and some young people as well.

>no one FaceTime durr

Imagine being so much of a shut-in that you think America's most popular smartphone's exclusive feature isn't used by anyone.

>completely does not understand why Apple is popular
>posts on g
makes sense

since your post has nothing to do with mine I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you misclicked

apple.com/mac/
Everything you said was what Google and Microsoft are doing. Apple is taking its time and making sure its products work with actual humans.

>the watch is supposed to keep you less focused on your phone
>the phone is supposed to keep you less focused on your tablet / laptop
>the tablet is supposed to keep you less focused on your laptop
>the laptop is supposed to keep you less focused on your desktop

If you pay attention to the timeline, you can tell that their end-game is to make technology as seamless and not distracting as possible. I believe their next big thing will have everything to do with AR.

When was the last time they did something innovative? As far as I can tell they just take other people's ideas, put them in prettier boxes and then forcibly limit the way in which they can be used. Oh and they overcharge dumb fashionistas.

Very doubtful

This 100%

Since 2011 they have been all about copying stuff from others
>smart speaker
>smart watch
>wireless headphones

They haven't been innovative in a long time

There can't be a next without a first.

Attached: 1471414037734.jpg (394x394, 31K)

Stop sucking Tim's gay cock.

>the keyboard, the most important human/machine connection, breaks after some normal human use
>making sure its products work with actual humans
Yeah sure buddy

Stealing the Surface convertible from Microsoft and blending together the iPad and the Macbook.

A dildo.