Who of you tards did this?

Who of you tards did this?

Attached: search_idiot.png (1268x888, 1.46M)

>Unironically using (((Google)))

>its real
What did jewgle mean by this?

>using jewgle
Shlomo did this.

how will Jow Forumspol ever recover?

Only one of those squares is correct and I don't want to be labeled an antisemite for pointing out which.

??

Attached: google search images white man with white woman_.jpg (2369x1276, 1.04M)

when you use key words like white and black you skew the results

Attached: 9cf9c7e8f00d419e98db682f07cb9343.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

:^)

Attached: white couple - Google Search - Mozilla Firefox.jpg (1925x1319, 841K)

nobody uses the words "white man with white woman" to describe a photo of a white couple. they just say "couple".
the reason why you get those results is because a mixed race couple will be described as "black man with white woman" or "white man with black woman" which fits your search term better.

oy vey

Attached: 1463167412220.gif (640x480, 1001K)

nice emoji reaction image you normalfag

why is it that Jow Forums doesn't know shit about technology? like /v/ and /a/ you spend all your fucking day on computers and yet you don't have the most basic idea about how they work.

He's right. But in one of the search results the is no title or alt text, just text google picks up.

Picture related.

Attached: couple_shietg.png (365x256, 108K)

Maybe you need to stop your blacked.com subscription. When I image-search for "couple" they are all white.

>people say trump is an idiot
>correlative AI picks up on the trend
>hurf durf which one of you did this

Mac users don't know how.

Attached: 1487095036977.png (1021x476, 64K)

>>>/Reddit/

>inštaliraj gentoo

Odstrani se pošast

Every single time I see an interracial, especially cuckold scene, I previously knew the girl was jewish. It is fucking bizarre. All the jews get blacked.

>oh the user searched a color
>therefore I must show all the search results that mention color in some way

clumpft btfo!