Search youtube "what's on my phone"

search youtube "what's on my phone"
> 90% of the phones are iphones
>thumbnails are either filled with emojis cake up makeup faces with slut expressions and projecting unrelated cleavage.
>the actual viddo doesn't at least half way in. first half either some recent life experience some promotion or what she's wearing
>shit case
>cluttered homescreen. poor organisation of everything. some even organise by color
>snapchat in the homescreen. take selfie during video
>still trying to be funny throughout failing incredibly
>overall shitty choice of "apps". official for everything
>really has no idea what the phone is capable of. just misled praising the phones throughout
>end video with begging to subscribe to her patreon

search youtube "чтo в мoeм тeлeфoнe" what's on my phone in Russian
>mostly androids with only a very insignificant portion of the video iphones
>thumbnails are actually more of the phone itself and a screenshot of the homescreen. relevant
>gets right go the video with no bullshit
>actually protective cases
>excellent organisation of programs. and we'll maintained clutter free homescreen
>good alternative choice of programs and other intuitive programs
>actually understand what the phone is capable of putting in helpful pointers if you have the same phone. also talks about disadvantages
>does not show desperate cleavage or ass during the video

what happened Jow Forums?

Attached: What's on my NEW iphone 8.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Why are you watching videos of underage women talk about their personal lives?

>look mom I posted it again

Attached: bait.png (1366x1673, 1009K)

search results are tailored based on online behavior and region. you probably are a normie surrounded by normies so you get the 10% iphone results

:^)

> 90% of OPs are faggots
>thumbnails are either filled with emojis frogs and projecting unrelated cleavage.
>the actual topic doesn't at least half way in. first half either some recent life experience some promotion or what OP's feeling
>shit case
>cluttered post. poor organisation of everything. some even organise by greentext
>still trying to be funny throughout failing incredibly
>overall shitty choice of "arguments".
>really has no idea what he's talking about. just misled praising the drones throughout
>end post with begging to subscribe to OP's blog

You have way too much free time & you’re a terminal autist.

>Caring about about what other people who have absolutely no relation to you or your daily life have on their phone

You absolute autist

Is this the new log posting?

Attached: 2c9.jpg (1597x1202, 131K)

>you will never be born Russian and have your pick of the most beautiful women on Earth

Убeй ceбя пидapac

Cyкин cын what is this shit? Stop these stupid threads it's the third of its kind or some shit.

Just import one, dum dum.

Ктo бы ты ни был ты зaeбaл блять. Ужe тpeтий paз я вижy этoт eбyчий тpeд c oдним и тeм жe тeкcтoм и кapтинкoй. To чтo ты гoвopишь нe cooтвeтcтвyeт дeйcтвитeльнocти кaк пoкaзaнo нa пикpeлeйтeд.
>Peбят cмoтpитe я дoлбoeб
>Иди oтcюдa дoлбoeб
>Boт я их кoнeчнo paзвeл, я жe пpocтo пpитвopялcя

Attached: .png (1950x1158, 1.08M)

sage&hide

People in post-soviet countries don't have money to buy iPhones. That's why they know about how to spend their money wisely and buy a cheap Xiaomi and Meizu.

But as soon as they come by some money, they buy iPhones and start posting pics on instagram and such. Trues story.

>search youtube "what's on my phone"
you lost me there, why would you do that in the first place?

to a degree yes but google aren't magic despite what they want you to believe, there's only so much tracking and profile building they can do and most of that comes from when normies allow google to keep their search results, suggest personalised content, never block javascript or cookies from googles tracking domains, and never log off of google or delete their browser cache
the more likely answer is that when multiple people get the same search results contradicting op ( ) that op is in fact the type of normie to click 'what is on my phone' videos on youtube and only clicks android videos and as a result only gets recommended android videos
you can do the search through tor if you want, it's 99% identical iphone results with slightly changing orders each time

Attached: op=fag.png (1238x1652, 488K)

why would you search that?
why is this a thing?

> & you’re a terminal autist.
Does this mean he's an autist who uses the terminal for everything, or that he's gonna die of autism?

>search "what's on my phone"
you brought it to yourself dumbfuck

why dont you stop searching that you fucking nigger

This thread again. Fuck off.