No indent

My co-worker has been writing indentless codes for years. I don't touch his code since he's working in a different team (he's the team leader). What would you do if you work as his subordinate?

Attached: no_indent.png (722x462, 32K)

suck his cock

Do you think he'll indent his code if you suck his cock?

no

oh my.......
wtf I'd pull up every article and book snipped of programming best practices that I could find from scholarly and credible sources and email it to higher up executives and tag him and his code and say how it reduces the efficiency of the team and therefore slows down company profitability because of unreadable code that does not follow standard practice for implementation. Better yet, I'd schedule a meeting with a department head and discuss the issue and then maybe ask for more responsibility.

That must suck to work on.

Why do you even do it? Are you gay?
He'll hate you for this.

=G

Sneak on his computer and install a plugin for his IDE that auto-indents.

I'd deal with it. His choice. If I wanted to be a dick about it, I'd work twice as slow when working on his code, then when he bitches, "sorry I just find it really hard to read".

code format commit hook

what the flying fuck. even the most street shitting pajeets indent their code. how the fuck is that acceptable? what company do you work for?

>int j,element,i,a[10]={2,5,-1,0,10};

Attached: 1458671550636.jpg (766x960, 128K)

>He'll hate you for this.
yes, but from outside.

paste into an auto-formatter (especially since it's just C), correct any issues. the guy is probably extremely scatterbrained or likes doing things in a more unorganized fashion. i have a hard time believing a corporate situation would allow him to do that though. i did research for a while (still in university) and they bitched at me not only over tabs/spaces (they wanted spaces because the tabs further in-line would be off the screen for further code evaluation, so you could have a further few indents on-screen if using spaces) but also over for/while loops (they preferred for because it encouraged "more dynamic clarification", whatever the fuck that means).

tldr; no idea how this guy gets to do that and be promoted to a team leader. he must be extremely good at what he does (including sucking cock if applicable)

lol when i was in cs and we were learning c the very first thing our professor said he doesnt care if you use allman style or k&r style but if you dont indent your code you automatically fail.

Look at that communist fucking font

obvious LARPer
post some real code from your imaginary co-worker

Attached: 1518366463303.gif (250x309, 318K)

Indentation is for people too weak to read code without immediately understanding it, just a thing for brainlets.

Real programmers don't even use new lines, except in extremely special cases.

>using an IDE

Well he's an idiot, but any IDE/text editor will indent that code for you if that's what you want.

Found that screenshot when I was googling indentless code. It was from a site showing how to indent code with a text editor (could be Vim).

Real programmers code like minified javascript. No indentations, no useless spaces, no new lines.

hahahahah, enjoy getting ostracized and fired.

have you ever had a big company job?

Still easier to read than python or ruby

Python is an ungodly abomination, but you're still wrong.

>Code review comes up
>"Dude wtf indent your code or we aren't signing off on it"
>Code becomes indented

>we aren't signing off on it
>he's the one in charge of signing off
Have you even worked in a team in your life?

Yep, if code doesn't meet our coding standards then it doesn't get signed off. Unindented, uncommented, undocumented code with poor function and variable names is a big no no. Also it's not up to just one person, there's normally a couple of us that do the review.

Where the hell do you work where it's just the team leader that signs off on work?

110% Nigger tier

>he newlines his code
wow, what a faggot
talk to me when you write projects on one line

>he doesn't put everything in one single line
lel he's a shitter

Oh shit. Great minds think alike.

>he bothered to name his variable 'element' instead of just naming it 'e'

Attached: 1532065660941.jpg (604x604, 177K)

More like great samefagging shitposter.

>le retard newfag calling samefag at every chance he gets
I posted the reply when I saw the OP then saw that the post above mine was the same.
So I pointed it out.
Is that so weird? Kys fucktard

Still same. Still fag.

Retard.

Oh now with the pointless double newline, also known as "reddit spacing"
The newfag reveals himself more and more with every post, shameless and disgusting

What else would you use

cocks

Attached: 1532189917583.jpg (600x624, 408K)