Has anyone else noticed Captcha fucking rejecting completely valid responses lately?

Has anyone else noticed Captcha fucking rejecting completely valid responses lately?
I've often had to enter a valid captcha like ten fucking times in a row before it would finally pass.

Attached: challenge-accepted-barney-5619.jpg (298x320, 52K)

> Try to post on Jow Forums
> Attempt captcha like 10 times before it accepts
> Click post
> "You seem to have mistyped the captcha"

Attached: o9o8J9r.gif (500x289, 973K)

>try to repost
>Auto post
>Wait 60 sec
>error captcha failed
>Select all images with cars
>More images pop up slowly
>30 sec latter posted.
>Pissed that I contributed to jewgles neural net training dataset.

No but I've noticed that the captcha circle thing takes longer to fill when I click the "I'm not a robot" box

Since reCAPTCHA is just a cover for AI training, it's going to make mistakes every so often.

yes, it rejects it if you're on firefox.. I installed chromium on my kubuntu just for Jow Forums, I use it for nothing else.

t. windows chrome faggots

Firefox, actually.

Dummy-dumbs behind dubby-dubs. Macfag on Firefox, FYI.

I'm going to assume you're just going on the dumboffense because you didn't actually know that's reCAPTCHA's function.

you sound retarded

no u: The Post.

Keep on coping, kid.

>being this retarded

It's always the ones with the street signs. I fucking hate them. It rejects correct answers way too often.
And then if you try to keep skipping to get a different kind of captcha, it never fucking does.

You're posting too often, Google thinks you're spam.

tfw dont have this issue

>select vehicles
select vehicles
>next
>select street signs
select vehicles # This enrages the botnet

15 nexts guaranteed.

you probably fall for their curve balls, sometimes it says select all cars and show a big picture with a sign so you think you need to select all the boxes with the sign in them

I think it isn't rejected, they just want you to solve several ones to be extra sure.

Or it just locks you out with the "Your pc is sending automated requests" error.

Why doesn't Jow Forums have its own captcha system?
Especially one that doesn't need half a dozen responses to recognize humanity and without giving free AI training to Google.

btw google. I know you're reading this.
And it was a real good try.
But hamburgers are not sandwiches.
Never have been.
Never will be.

Attached: 1517616605390.png (404x584, 183K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Captcha, is in fact, reCAPTCHA, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, botnet plus CAPTCHA.

Creating a CAPTCHA system isn't easy.

captcha has been absolutely maddening ever since hirojewmoot stopped using v1
4chanX's no-script captcha is much more tolerable

Attached: Hiro-tan Ribbidy Rub.png (585x466, 328K)

get 4chanx and turn on noscript captcha

Yes have this problem. From my home IP and even if I use my phone on public WiFi. No problems if I use library computer. Makes me really paranoid!

the captcha docs does say they sometimes reject 'valid' challenges, all in the name of making it harder to automate
also your input, like mouse movement and duration to complete the challenge is monitored for the same reasons